Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Penis size and omorashi/wetting

In addition to being fascinated with bathroom stuff, the other major fetish I have involves penis size.  I remember as a young teen finding my dad's Playboy collection and while the naked women were interesting, the thing I kept coming back to was a letter written by a man claiming to have an 11 inch penis (lol) and the difficulties it caused him in life, both sexually and otherwise.  The gist basically was that bigger is not necessarily better.  My high school crush (and friend) and I got to talking about size early on in college, I confessed to her that I had a small penis, and she told me her boyfriend has a really big one and that while it's great sometimes, it also was usually painful, and that she was curious what sex was like with a small dick.  She later told me when she wanted to break up with him that she would never sleep with a big dick again.

So it's not just big dicks are great/small penis humiliation stuff I'm into, but how size differences change people's experiences and how they experience size.  Still, I haven't seen a lot of omorashi or wetting content that considers these sorts of angles or read many posts about it. I must say I rarely watch male videos or read their posts, so I might've missed some.  Some things to think about:

Penis size and diapers.  I'm not that into diapers overall and have never used them myself, but it's interesting to me considering how size affects them.  There's rachelkirwan's great post asking about how incontinence pads work for men with different sized penises.  Littlemisskou, the tumblr diaper girl and wetter, claimed that while her husband loved diapers on her, they did not "work" on him because he has a huge penis.  I think I've seen guys complain on here about using diapers with erections.  I'd love to see some more thoughts about this.

Penis size and wetting.  I can't do a whole lot with my dick when I'm peeing myself.  I can point it places but in general the piss is going to do the same thing no matter how I orient it.  One male wetting video I saw over a decade ago, and I swear it was on youtube, was of a guy with a big penis having it off to one side and basically pissing his right pocket and down his right leg, then reaching in and moving it over to the left side of his pants, and peeing that the same way.  I would love to see this video again or one like it, or hear about experiences like this.  Also, there's no way there's a video like this, but a dare wetting where it's revealed through where the pee comes out (for example, well down one leg) that the man has a big penis is also an interesting scenario, as is a scenario where the pee coming out basically like a woman's would that reveals that the guy might have a really small one.  Same with desperation and a guy holding himself.

Miscellaneous stuff.  One idea I'm into is a guy putting his penis through the fly in a woman's pants and peeing them, obviously having a longer penis would help here.  I've seen guys on big dick forums claim that their SOs wanted to hold their penis while they pee, and I wonder if this is more desirable if the guy has a bigger penis.  It's interesting to think that there's women who've only held a big penis while it peed.   

Those are just some things that came to mind, I just wondered if anyone else had any thoughts or experiences with this sort of thing.

2 hours ago, AF8926 said:

Miscellaneous stuff.  One idea I'm into is a guy putting his penis through the fly in a woman's pants and peeing them, obviously having a longer penis would help here.  I've seen guys on big dick forums claim that their SOs wanted to hold their penis while they pee, and I wonder if this is more desirable if the guy has a bigger penis.  It's interesting to think that there's women who've only held a big penis while it peed.   

Those are just some things that came to mind, I just wondered if anyone else had any thoughts or experiences with this sort of thing.

I am not that interested in unusually large penises so I don't have much to add to this but I can say for sure that someone with a more average penis size can pee into my underwear or pants without issue.

3 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I’ve seen an number of make videos where the man has a smaller anatomy. As far as I am concerned I love seeing his hands in his crotch holding similar to how I would as a woman. It’s very much a turn on.

I’ve also seen videos where a man has been very desperate and has tight clothing so it’s obvious his penis is quite large and as long as he’s genuinely bursting that turns me on too. 

As for wanting to hold a man’s dick while he lees well that’s something that drives me wild and it makes absolutely no difference to me wether the equipment is small, medium or large and what would matter more to me is wether he’s enjoying it as much as I am.

Everyone’s body is unique and beautiful and special. Seeing someone desperate to pee only makes any body even more attractive. 

Good points! My wife is also very into holding my dick especially in the mornings when I really have to pee. She's so interested in it and I'm happy to please her. Usually I'm soft, but I get hard as diamonds when she puts her hands on it!

She really loves aiming it too and she just seems so fascinated by how it works. I asked her what she loved the most about me peeing. She said that she loves how you can feel the stream of peeing coursing through my dick. 

I have held a few guy's dicks while they pee, because I too love to feel the stream coursing through dicks on guys I fancy, whether they are hard or soft, or long or short. Has your wife ever tried giving giving your dick a squeeze to momentarily interrupt the flow? Perhaps it's a control issue, but I love doing that.   🙂

1 hour ago, Frank123 said:

I have held a few guy's dicks while they pee, because I too love to feel the stream coursing through dicks on guys I fancy, whether they are hard or soft, or long or short. Has your wife ever tried giving giving your dick a squeeze to momentarily interrupt the flow? Perhaps it's a control issue, but I love doing that.   🙂

Actually yeah I showed her that trick! I used to do that when I'd give her a golden shower, I'd do that to give her a break and to also build up pressure for the next flow. So the first time she held my dick to pee she asked me if she could do that and I said yeah absolutely, and you're right I did like the lack of control I had. We had a great time in the tub because she was aiming and spraying my piss all over haha, I'd imagine she was doing what she would've if she ever had a dick for a day.

2 minutes ago, John said:

Actually yeah I showed her that trick! I used to do that when I'd give her a golden shower, I'd do that to give her a break and to also build up pressure for the next flow. So the first time she held my dick to pee she asked me if she could do that and I said yeah absolutely, and you're right I did like the lack of control I had. We had a great time in the tub because she was aiming and spraying my piss all over haha, I'd imagine she was doing what she would've if she ever had a dick for a day.

That was nice of her to ask. 🙂

I guess my size is in the normal range somewhere, not big, not small. But sometimes I think I’d like a smaller package so I can fit better in women’s jeans and pee them like a woman. Instead it all goes down one leg only.

The other problem is that the excitement of wetting makes me hard and it can only point straight up when hard so I end up peeing out through the waistband if I’m not careful. 

i think i can say with confidence that my penis is mostly regular. however when it comes to diapers (well, Goodnites actually) using them it's not so easy.

if i wear them it's mostly because i like to pee in them (they also make me turn on). but when i get tuned on by them (while wearing them) it kinda hurts

what i mean is that there isn't much room for my junk when i'm hard

not to mention if i play with myself i can't just put my dick back (so that i can shoot my load inside the padding of the Goodnite)

I think mine's, like, average sized I guess. Definitely, when I wet, it ends up mostly going down one leg unless I adjust partway through. Occasionally when I'm holding myself, I end up kinda pressing it against my inner thigh with my hands if that makes sense? It's a little difficult to describe what I mean. I guess if it was smaller, I'd cup myself more similarly to how a woman would. 

Mine's only 6.5 but apparently everyone in the omoorg discord thought it was massive. One even gave it a nickname. But like it's just slightly above average?

I don't really wet myself but having an apparently big dick is kinda fun, especially when people fawn over it* when they see it. I generally prefer larger dicks (like the 5-7 inch range) but smaller ones are good too. As long as I get to watch pee come out of them I'm good.

Spoiler

*and make me feel like I'm not a useless freak or fake trans.

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)
On 6/17/2021 at 8:28 PM, DiaperedBoy52 said:

i think i can say with confidence that my penis is mostly regular. however when it comes to diapers (well, Goodnites actually) using them it's not so easy.

if i wear them it's mostly because i like to pee in them (they also make me turn on). but when i get tuned on by them (while wearing them) it kinda hurts

what i mean is that there isn't much room for my junk when i'm hard

not to mention if i play with myself i can't just put my dick back (so that i can shoot my load inside the padding of the Goodnite)

Maybe adult diapers would help? They come in bigger sizes. Though I shouldn't really be giving advice on this as a woman...

Now see, my boyfriend isn't into omo, but he'll gladly do it for me (sometimes unprompted) and one of the funner things about male omo to me is the control a dick has in situations like this. I like being able to hold him through his pants and move it around as he goes and literally control the wetting as it happens; the fact that can happen is endlessly amusing to me.

A schoolpal - who'd have answered to the name Donkey Kong - had the game been invented then - was very unhappy about his immense size. He said there was only about 1cm difference between being soft and hard. He knew he was hurting his girlfriends so nothing about having sex was pleasurable. In his (alas short) adult life he was chased more by men than women; so this "God given blessing" didn't really work for him.

My belief is that as long as the male equipment works, women aren't too worried about the size. Sure some men insist on big tits - but there's always been guys whose IQ's match their shoe size!

On 6/19/2021 at 12:29 AM, China Girl said:

Maybe adult diapers would help? They come in bigger sizes. Though I shouldn't really be giving advice on this as a woman...

i would love to try them, but sadly it's really hard to get some here in my case. 

plus i would say i really love Goodnites as my kink 

8 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I personally find it absolutely adorable and hot af when a guy is so big/hard that he can’t fit into the dipe and the tip of his penis is sticking out.

well that's me when i'm "excited" in my pull-ups 😂

10 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Ohhhh. My bad. I don’t have any personal experience with penis size and omo, since my husband isn’t into it and I don’t have a penis. So I can’t really try any of those fun things you mentioned.  That idea of a guy peeing into my jeans through my fly....I had never thought of that and now that I have, gawwwwwwd I want that!! 

Far out, that is a hot concept. Would happily do that for my wife if she were into this. I'm also imagining what it would be like to have her pull out the waistband of a pair of pants I was wearing and pee inside them. Same idea, slightly different ... deliciously naughty.

From someone coming late to the party I’m not massively endowed but prefer a diaper as I love to be desperate and just gush uncontrollably as I have an accident. In that case it’s the level of absorbency that’s the issue. The main problem is is this is a fetish and can cause sexual arousal and that’s an issue as it can affect where it points. If it’s pointing upwards there’s a general danger of leakage!