Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee-Friendly Clothing

Note: Neither actual desperation nor wetting here.

The young lady in front of me wore loose jeans. The jeans revealed her underwear outline. The underwear appeared unusually thick – but not enough to be a diaper. Maybe a pull-up. Maybe training pants. Maybe unusually thick underwear. Although curious, I did not peek under her jeans waist band.

Less than a block later another young lady walked past me wearing a dark skirt flared enough to avoid friendly fire. What? A second pee-friendly outfit already?! Don’t usually see two in one day. That dialed up my clothing radar a bit.

A few stops after boarding a bus a college-age woman climbed on wearing deep-black slacks. Is this town hosting an omorashi convention?

After the 50-minute cross-town trip, my bladder signaled slightly. While entering the town’s mall a young lady exited wearing black jeans. I started seriously keeping track.

My bladder felt like it could wait until I ate a burrito. I no sooner seated myself than a guard told me the mall was closing and I had to leave. I consumed the burrito and, still convinced I was about to use a restroom, a large soda outdoors. As I ate, two more college-age girls in black slacks got thrown out of the mall.

After crossing the street and a quick purchase at a craft shop, I headed to a the bookstore and its restroom. Where the bookstore restroom had been, I encountered a freshly-painted wall. I made a quick circle through the store. No public restroom!

Back at the bus stop, I planned to stop at the Fred Mayer store for my pee. Then I noticed the buses ran only every hour. As I was wearing a pull, I’d wait. Within a block of my apartment dripping and squirting started. As I crossed the street to my apartment a twenty-something girl came down the sidewalk wearing a baggy sweatshirt shadowing black short shorts.

On my floor a neighbor stopped me to chat. Thankfully he just wanted to be thanked to arranging the hallway chairs at proper social distance. I gave him and abrupt, “Good.” Then I hurried to my apartment and bathroom to finish peeing and change out of high tide.

But seeing seven nice looking young ladies in pee-friendly outfits in four hours? As the streets were near deserted, that would be about one fifth of the girls I saw. Is black the new black or something?

What potentially pee-hiding clothing have you seen people wearing recently?

80808638_Card1.thumb.png.adfa1e08487aa1de08250bfc581f2d3b.png

10 hours ago, China Girl said:

I think you're reading a bit too much into this...maybe they just think those outfits are cute? I wet in short dark skirts all the time but they're also just comfy and practical to wear.

Yep. Remember, to people without an interest in this sort of thing the question of "How would this look if I peed in it?" doesn't come up when picking an outfit. 

Yeah. . . After writing all the evidence, I forget to add the conclusion:  That public wetters can dress according to current fashion here without appearing out of place. 

Besides that, if anyone is still reading this, what other public wetting clothing looks normal?

Aside:  Circa 1975 (I think) a Seattle area club owner intentionally maintained a reputation for inadequate restroom provisions.  It was for exhibitionist women who wanted to be seen wet in public.  Nobody said that explicitly.  But wetting fans heard by word of mouth.

I'd like to see the source on the Seattle club owner. Here in China we have plenty of stories and omorashi videos about owners not providing enough toilets, or overcharging for them, and women having accidents as a result. But it's interesting that someone was so open about why back then.

One time I was at a club with my husband, and the women's toilet was closed for cleaning, leading to desperate scrambling for ladies trying to find somewhere else to pee. I saw at least 2 women wetting their dresses outside in shameful relief. I joked that maybe this club owner was an omorashi fan, but I suspect it was just that the toilet was poorly maintained, combined with alcohol having a panty-wetting effect!

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

Sorry again.  It was during a conversation 45 years ago.  I don't remember the club or owner name.  It's not the sort of thing that gets into public documents here.  But I suspect most US cities over population 500,000 have such a place.  Or at least they did in the 1970s.  In that decade home parties often involved marijuana and beer -- a pee-inducing combination. 

Not really related:  People clubbing sometimes smoked marijuana in alleys behind the club.  Some clubs turned to charging a cover fee each time people returned to the clubs.  That lead to clubbers getting heavily stoned before arriving.  Imagine on top of the normal restroom load, two car loads arriving together with everyone desperate.

PS.  Keeping my eyes open (as much as I still can), black slacks are totally in style in store displays and among young ladies in Everett, Washington.  Presumably, that reflects the styles in Seattle.

Edited by Stanley79 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 7:24 AM, China Girl said:

I've never heard of an in person omorashi club

I only heard of the one.  Of course they didn't advertise as such.  They acted like the restroom shortage was a legacy thing -- which it kind of was.  Stories about the club's frequent wettings traveled by word of mouth.

Saw another pee-friendly-pants example.  The young lady was leaning forward retrieving something from the back seat in her car.  She wore camouflage pants with the largest dark area extending from her crotch up and fanning out over her derriere.  The sun lit her well and the position gave an unusually good view.  Probably, an actual accident would have shown.  But in our less sunny weather and more common view, she could have peed without others noticing.

As it was she caught me staring.