Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I currently can't take commissions (or anything paid for that matter) due to some issues with PayPal.

So I thought I might as well try and take some requests while I don't have any obligations.
I'd prefer to do things I don't regularly do (to get some good practice in), so maybe more humans/kemonomimi, but that isn't a strict rule.

Things I really WON'T draw are; 
*  Characters you do not have permission to use (characters owned by others (unless they agreed to it) or from games/shows.
*  Anything NSFW involving minors/cubs or ferals.

Besides that pretty much anything is fine.
Feel free to send me you characters, scenarios, or any other ideas to draw!

Here are some of my art examples (human and furry ws);
1254469427_bunnysuitshaded.thumb.png.5c23ffa401a0e470b536848ac5a05659.png1295233856_Cutietobiv1.thumb.png.77e7866fb44ce77cd75be727ee919ded.png

1703930097_CommLillyMira.thumb.png.64fd0b434df35106a0fe287e81e5094c.png357644917_Mommysvisitingsketchpage.thumb.png.ca3a6d88070d3d949304ecb5432a7e8d.png1143211180_Pissinthebedomowsver.thumb.png.d427f1875ea54a2f77b0ca9f409211d5.png

2 hours ago, Ashi said:

I'd love to see more watersports content of my character Ashi, if you would be up for drawing her! I really like your art style 🙂

Maybe looking super relieved, hugging her oversized shark plushie whilst she lets go? ~

Ashi Reference 2021

That sounds pretty cute, I'd be up for that ^v^

(nvm the image is working now~)

Edited by JustBeBabes (see edit history)

I have an OC / Mascot for my stuff that I'd love to see in your style! She's a bunny transgirl with a desperation kink and a leaky bladder~

Would you please be able to draw her trying her best to hold it in on purpose, filling herself up and bulging a little? ❤️

Also I know one of these references looks a little different, that's because I don't mind if some details are changed by whoever draws her, so feel free to do the same if you'd like!

Thank you! (even if you choose not to do this one, haha)

Bunnie Neutral.png

BunnieNoBGOrange.png

bunnie jailor ver.png

6 hours ago, BurstingBunnie said:

I have an OC / Mascot for my stuff that I'd love to see in your style! She's a bunny transgirl with a desperation kink and a leaky bladder~

Would you please be able to draw her trying her best to hold it in on purpose, filling herself up and bulging a little? ❤️

Also I know one of these references looks a little different, that's because I don't mind if some details are changed by whoever draws her, so feel free to do the same if you'd like!

Thank you! (even if you choose not to do this one, haha)

Bunnie Neutral.png

BunnieNoBGOrange.png

bunnie jailor ver.png

She seems lovely, I'll definetly give it shot! 

1 hour ago, Goeategg said:

Wait so I can’t request any character from an anime or game or anything it has to be some kind of original creation? 

Yes, but it doesn't have to a be a request based on a character if you don't own one. You could also request a discription of what you'd like to see. 

For example;

"Maybe you could draw [insert marvel superhero here] wetting themself while tied up" I won't be able to do.

BUT

"Maybe you could draw a female superhero character wetting themself while tied up" would be fine. 

Hope that explains it ^v^

• 4 months later...