Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Sexysinna videos

Hello, i would like to know if anyone seen or has Sexy Sinna videos? Im looking for the one where she she comes back from a workout and lays down in her bed and wets her black pants soaked her bed. Im also look for the video were she wets her pants with you. Like a " tutorial video". Also the one where she wets her bed in her nightgown.  Sees one of my favorites.  Thanks! 

1 hour ago, ControlFreak said:

I don't begrudge anyone sharing a video they've purchased, especially if its an older one that's probably already made most of its potential sales. But it really irritates me every time someone identifies a video they want to watch, then pops onto a forum and says "someone give it to me for free." Either order off the menu or accept the table scraps left behind by paying customers. But my god, the entitlement one must feel to decide they should pay nothing and get concierge service...

Well, I refuse to pay for content. I'm a communist. I believe everything ought to be freely available for everyone.🙂 But I'll happily accept the scraps left over by paying customers instead of feeling entitled to get everything for free. And if a producer asks not to share his/her products it's only normal not to share them...

@liesjeversteven The problem with that is that MAKING content often isn't free. Also, some people do this because they need the money. 

I get not having the money to spare; a lot of us don't, but if you can, giving to someone who's given something to you so they can keep doing it doesn't seem like too much to ask.

It's why I contribute to this place. I don't have to; it was here for years before I discovered it, so if I don't, enough others will probably still pay for it. But if everyone felt "I should just get whatever I want for free, someone else will pay for it," it wouldn't exist.

5 hours ago, trekkie said:

@liesjeversteven The problem with that is that MAKING content often isn't free. Also, some people do this because they need the money. 

I get not having the money to spare; a lot of us don't, but if you can, giving to someone who's given something to you so they can keep doing it doesn't seem like too much to ask.

It's why I contribute to this place. I don't have to; it was here for years before I discovered it, so if I don't, enough others will probably still pay for it. But if everyone felt "I should just get whatever I want for free, someone else will pay for it," it wouldn't exist.

In a capitalist economic system everything you just said is true and I agree. It's, however, a system that is constantly augmenting unequality and is destroying our entire planet.  I don't want to have a political discussion on this site though. It's not the place for it.

1 hour ago, liesjeversteven said:

In a capitalist economic system everything you just said is true and I agree. It's, however, a system that is constantly augmenting unequality and is destroying our entire planet.  I don't want to have a political discussion on this site though. It's not the place for it.

Belief about how things should be doesn't equal how they actually are.

Guest superdarkens
On 6/17/2021 at 5:45 PM, Kez said:

I miss Sinna 😞 hope she comes back one day, she did some things that are exceptionally hard to find anywhere else.

She’s so sexy and you can tell she genuinely loves to wet. I hope she does more vids in the future as I for one will purchase them 

I was going to say that it's ridiculous that people started calling for this post to be locked because it was "getting all political," after one person said simply "I think everything should be free" and someone else replied "but it isn't, though."

But then Jdoug12 had to swoop in and prove once again that people on the internet cannot have a casual disagreement.

I'm going to lock this thread as the questions already been answered and I see nowhere else for the discussion to go.

Before I do, I'm unfortunately going to have to issue some account warnings for harassment here. This isn't really the place for political debates, no, but that doesn't give one a pass to insult someone because of their economical political leanings.

I may not agree either, but everyone is welcome to their own beliefs and opinions so long as they don't directly aim to cause harm to others.

On 6/17/2021 at 11:24 PM, trekkie said:

I also just wanted to say thank you, and I appreciate the support from people like you more than I can put into words. We truly wouldn't be here without people like you. Many people don't realize just how much OmoOrg costs to operate; server costs alone run more than $5,000/year now. That's not including other costs, such as maintaining backups, security services, CDN's (for performance), software licensing and so on.

It's entirely thanks to the overwhelming support of our wonderful community that we've been able to continue prospering and growing for over a decade now.

• The topic was locked