Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Doing an everyday task while bursting

@LifeIsStrange

"That's similar to how I write my erotic fanfiction, I try to write it only when i'm turned on, as i've found i'm less good at writing if I try doing it right after I get done jerking off."

It's just with me I get on what I call fetish binges where I can't concentrate on anything other than my fetish for days at a time, so I figure that the most productive use of my time is to write something that focuses on my fetish, and when I'm on a fetish binge I actually write fetish material faster than any other topic, so it actually does pay to go where your mood follows you.

That's why if I'm not already in a major fetish mood or in a fetish binge I tried to avoid the fetish stuff as far as my writing those and focus on my serious stuff. But it really does depend on how my day goes. I have thousands of stories on my list so I have no lack of material to work with, so depending on my mood I can say I'm going to write fetish stuff tonight, I'm going to write serious apocalyptic science fiction, I saw something on social media so now going to write political satire etc. and I just found that the way to go is to go with where your mood takes you and that will be the most productive use of your time because you will be really focused on the topic at hand and you will write a lot faster. The only problem with so many story ideas to work with is deciding which one you are going to write...

Trying to write something serious when I am overwhelmed by thoughts about my fetishes is just not going to result in a very productive night. So although I consider my fetish material lesser than my more serious stuff, even though it sells more than my serious stuff admittedly, it would be unproductive to try to do anything serious when I am in fetish mode so I might as well make it work for me and get a lot of fetish stuff written! And for fans of my blog I guess they prefer that I go on fetish binges often!

@SoBursting

"I’ve written about the canteen lady and the kiosk girl, both serving in a busy place, not wanting to leave their post as people need served, both openly bursting for all to see, very erotic, both waiting till the last moments before rushing off to pee,"

I wrote a whole fictional omorashi novel about a girl stuck at a photo booth kiosk where she can't go to the bathroom all day, that's my last omorashi novel that I have to get around to reading and editing and publishing that I have already written. It came to be about 53,000 words when originally it had just been conceived of as a short story! It was actually inspired by an episode of the old Nickelodeon show The Adventures of Pete and Pete, where there was this character named Ellen who had to hold it all day while she was stuck in a little Photo Booth like they had back in the 1990s, and I thought that must be so horrible to not be able to go to the bathroom all day. That stuck in my mind all those years later and was probably an early indication of my fetish, and perhaps a premonition about my future LOL.

Desperate girl at photo booth.png

@SoBursting

"@DesperateJill that sounds like a long read, not sure what 53000 words looks like, but for me there has to be moments of embarrassment and panic, holding and dancing in view of others, and she must be unable to make it, or does she..."

The story involves multiple incidents over the course of an entire summer. At first starts off with interludes having nothing to do with the Photo Booth where they are enjoying time at an amusement park and get desperate, and then eventually her and her friends find that there is this girl that they find attractive who is desperate at a Photo Booth that they sort of tease and make fun of. Then the girl ends up quitting her job after having an accident and the woman who was teasing her ends up getting stuck working at the Photo Booth herself, getting increasingly desperate on numerous occasions. So yeah when you are writing a full book about it it involves more than one specific incident, and it's definitely influenced by my own personal experiences at my job, even though that's different from working at a Photo Booth.

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@SoBursting

"@DesperateJill that sounds like a long read, not sure what 53000 words looks like, but for me there has to be moments of embarrassment and panic, holding and dancing in view of others, and she must be unable to make it, or does she..."

The story involves multiple incidents over the course of an entire summer. At first starts off with interludes having nothing to do with the Photo Booth where they are enjoying time at an amusement park and get desperate, and then eventually her and her friends find that there is this girl that they find attractive who is desperate at a Photo Booth that they sort of tease and make fun of. Then the girl ends up quitting her job after having an accident and the woman who was teasing her ends up getting stuck working at the Photo Booth herself, getting increasingly desperate on numerous occasions. So yeah when you are writing a full book about it it involves more than one specific incident, and it's definitely influenced by my own personal experiences at my job, even though that's different from working at a Photo Booth.

Sounds awesome, can't wait to read it!

Whenever I'm focused on something that I know I need (or at least want) to get sorted and finished within a certain timeframe. I'll suddenly start having to dance around on the spot out of nowhere, even if I've not long went. I don't have the patience for it, generally, and just curse at myself. Letting go randomly during these sporadic bursts of desperation is always amazing though. The levels of euphoria are always second to none, even if it's not enough to create a puddle - it's always at least a quick burst.

I've found I only do it out of frustration. Like, it's a complete loss of patience, where I've thought to myself "oh f**k off I'm trying to iron clothes / wash dishes. You went not long ago, stop acting stupid." and if it persists past that, I'll either run the toilet or if it's not nearby I'll just think "f**k it then, just do it*.

It's worse that it's usually an intense, unprovoked pressure - especially mentally. Because you've got to deal with it and you don't even feel full, just that a bit of pee is demanding to break out here and now. I feel like sometimes it may be more convenient to just let it go in those intense situations, thus removing the pressure and allowing you to continue with your task. Then you can simply clean yourself up and change when it's convenient.

1 - Leaving the shopping trolley full of the groceries for the week at bottom of the stairs because making it to the flat to pee is more urgent, Calculated risk To not completing the task could be opportunistic passer by takes trolley away when left alone,obviously a decision was made to leave the trolley as the task to bump it up the stairs when super desperate doing a pee dance without pissing was impossible,

2 - years ago I was on a bus stopped at a red light, out the window I saw a young woman doing a very desperate pee dance outside a pub, she was holding a baby in her arms, was she meeting someone ? She had no pram, if she didn’t know anyone to hold the baby for her did she have to continue with the task of holding the baby until she found a way to relieve herself?

If I'm doing a household task I'm not desperate, and if I'm desperate I'm not doing a household task. My bladder can hold a fair amount and one task never takes longer than one hour, so there's no household task for me to do where I am unexpectedly desperate at the end of it either. The only time where the need to pee tries to sneak up to me is at work, where I always end up waiting until I have a break to go to the toilet.

When I'm taking out my contacts, I'm often hit with a strong urge to pee and at times have had to stop and pee before taking out my contacts so I didn't wet myself. The why, I'm guessing, is because I'm in the bathroom to do this and my body is like "gotta pee " plus it's usually the end of the day and after work when my bladder is more likely to be full. 

• 4 weeks later...

Years ago when I was a young lad I saw the next door neighbour mother mopping the stairs doing a peedance the whole time, she was bursting to pee but had to get those stairs washed first!

she was wearing a flared skirt and stockings, i was playing on the landing below and could see partly up her skirt as she bent forward doing the washing of the stairs movements, best was when she had to stand still to squeeze out the mop in the bucket, her moving on the spot was very exaggerated her skirt was swaying side to side, she made ‘sighing’ sounds, she pretty much ignored my presence but I’m sure if I wasn’t there she would have been pressing a hand in holding herself,

I can recall a school friend of mines mum making us lunch one school day, we sat at the kitchen table as she worked in the kitchen warming up soup and making us a sandwich, she was pee dancing,

she would be pacing around as the soup was warming up, going to the cupboard for drinking glasses and the fridge for milk, she was curtsy as she poured the milk into the glasses  gaining a little relief as she stepped to the table setting it for us, just waiting on the soup now she pulled a chair out and sat on it knees together squirming her bottom into it as she waited for the soup, her short dress rode up higher than mid thigh revealing her stocking tops as she squirmed in the chair bursting to take a piss,

my friend casually said you need to go to the bathroom mum, she replied i know, I’m desperate to go I will have to wait darling, once I’ve made the lunch I will go, she was up off the chair standing again now pouring the soup into the bowls almost pissing herself as she had to try and stand still and pour the hot soup, her dance became more erratic as peeing herself was a realistic possibility now she said ‘oh oh ! mummy’s going to have an accident!’ As she squirmed over putting the bowls of soup on the table, she stood bobbing up and down making sure we had everything, checked the hob was off then briskly walked out to the bathroom, 

@SoBursting

"Years ago when I was a young lad I saw the next door neighbour mother mopping the stairs doing a peedance the whole time, she was bursting to pee but had to get those stairs washed first!"

That must be especially torturous because of the aspect that she was using water. I like seeing women doing a job like that where they will finish up doing the job before they get to go to the bathroom, I guess because of my own situation I can appreciate that more because I realize how annoying and frustrating it is to have to do something like that before you get to relieve yourself.

Maybe although she looked like she was bursting she had it under control and was in no danger of having an accident, or her flat was so close by she could have abandoned the stairs to go pee if she couldn’t wait any more, or she could have gave in, stood legs apart and peed through her panties on the stairs, then mopped it up 😀but not in front of me...

For me it is best holding while doing outside chores.  In the winter I love to put on my snowbibs or snowsuit and spend time working outside.  I will keep drinking and holding until I can't any longer.  The thick insulated clothing helps absorb the wetness and hides my fun from others.  In the warmer weather, I like to west nylon pants or shorts to wet outside while working in the yard.  Nylon clings so nicely to my legs when I wet and it also dries fast.