Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Witnessed a livestreamer’s real desperation

@Jailor Eckman actually made a comic about this a while back. The idea of streamers doing pee holding challenges, and then not making it and having an accident live, is very hot to me. But I don't think mainstream platforms like Twitch would allow such blatantly sexual content. You don't have to be kinky to realise that a hot woman squirming around leaking pee is innately a bit sexy (I certainly think I'm sexy when I do that!)

https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/image/52578-live-stream/

On 6/14/2021 at 3:10 PM, watchinghold said:

Very hot story, thanks for sharing. From what I've seen on YouTube, it's not exactly an isolated incident. Seems quite a few livestreamers get caught short by nature's call. And if their commentary is to be believed not all of them make it.

Wow, if you have any clips where women don't make it I'd love to see them.

On 6/18/2021 at 5:53 AM, nandala said:

I have never been lucky enough to see this on another stream, thank you for the heads up on that haha.

No off-color comments are allowed at all, so not to worry, in this case her viewers were supportive. And yeah, there is really no way she completely made it. Possibly even out of the chair.

How do you know that though? You didn't see the accident.

On 6/21/2021 at 4:29 AM, Omo-secret said:

That's funny.  I caught a streamer talk about needing to use the restroom and then when whoever she was playing with told her to go she pretended to just pee herself.  Then she made some comments about how some streamers probably do use diapers so they don't have to leave stream and that it was probably gross but don't knock it till you try it.  

Do you know who it was or have any of those streams?

10 hours ago, WaterFlame said:

Do you know who it was or have any of those streams?

I do not.  It was just a quick five minute moment that I happened to catch while twitch surfing.  You're not missing out on anything though.  She didn't actually seem desperate at all and didn't play it up much at all.