Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Diapered and wet under my black dress at a conference!

On 6/13/2021 at 12:45 AM, China Girl said:

So this was something I did a while back. It still turns me on to even think about it.

I work with computers and my company had a conference with some others. Not too formal, but I was going there to hang out with other professionals, and I decided to make myself look sexy. My husband joked if I was looking to have an affair, to which I said "yeah, like I'd be wearing diapers if I was looking to seduce other men". Instead, I was just looking to do something really kinky - wear a super mature cute outfit, while secretly wetting my diaper underneath it. For that, I chose a low cut black dress with a flared skirt down to my knees or so. My midriff was bare and visible for people to see, and I have a pretty great face and body if I do say so myself. Once I got there, I did notice a lot of the guys were noticing me, but I had my wedding ring on to show them off if they got a bit too eager about it.

So I was drinking coffee and tea and my bladder was filling up. I wondered if I was getting a bit too eager, if my diaper was going to leak when I finally had my accident. But I was confident. I'd already tested this brand before and it worked. So I decided to simply hold it as long as I could, and when the time came, pee. Turns out that time came when I wasn't expecting it. I was giving off some signs of desperation, crossing my sexy legs and resting my hand on my bladder, when this guy starts making jokes about morons he'd had to deal with in tech support. I started laughing, and sure enough I just let loose under my dress! It came in spurts, and I felt my diaper get warm and wet. Since there was no more point trying to hold it, I just let the rest out and drenched myself. Since people were talking and laughing so loudly, no one even noticed the hissing sound at all, and we just went on like nothing had happened.

When I came home that night, I told my husband I'd wet my diaper at the conference, and he could feel it to prove it. So he flipped my dress and confirmed it with his hand. He smiled at how naughty I'd been and then led me into the bathroom, where he took my diaper off and cleaned me up. I splayed my legs for him, naked under my dress, and he obliged and started fucking me! The sex was pretty short but good. Afterwards he said he could hardly believe how daring I'd been to wet in front of dozens of people like that.

Not a very dramatic story, but it was really fun!

A fantastic experience, very naughty, and very well written. Thanks for sharing!