Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Gwain Saga fan animation request?

Hey, I've recently binge watched all of Geo's Gwain Saga and I got to episode 7 where Lanney reached the top of the statue and the villain who poisoned her friends thought she was wearing a diaper, and that scene's now stuck with me pretty hard.

Anyway, I'd like someone to make a fan animation relatively consistent with Geo's art style of Lanney walking around in public with her friends in the version of her outfit where her skirt got ripped off.

maxresdefault.jpg

She's walking around like that because she decided to not repair her dress due to her self confidence boost and was completely fine with walking around everywhere in her "leotard."

Except in the entire video the bottom piece of Lanney's leotard is edited to be slightly thicker, aka Lanney's actually wearing a diaper and everyone's okay with her doing so in public with it exposed. It's still close to the picture you see, but in the video I'd like to see Lanney going on a walk with her friends in public, then she stops, stands with her legs in the pose we see in the video, and pees, causing her diaper to visibly darken but not leak. Geo looks at her in confusion before everyone moves on like nothing happens.

Then in part two of the video they're at the market about to buy something, Lanney smiling when she blinks and spares a glance to her diaper. Then she squats, closes her eyes, and grunts, we then see her padded bum expand as she poops, the diaper expands twice for a few seconds until Lanney heavily soils her still wet diaper. The video ends when Lanney opens her eyes, stands tall, and asks where the bathroom is, and then she walks away with heavy cargo in her pants.

I'm just slightly sad that there isn't barely any diaper content for Lanney