Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Goodnites Tru Fit

Sure. I should try to be more empathetic about it. It's just that when I read about someone really having trouble to enjoy their kink because they're using a product that's not made for them, it's hard not to suggest using one that works great for me. But it's not for the same reasons really.

I guess because I accidentally wet the bed and used diapers to solve that problem, they're not such a special thing for me to start with. Though I do still find them innately sexy, like the idea of seeing a diaper under a woman's skirt and finding out her naughty secret (or someone seeing mine). Though actually, my preference is to look like a cute sexy adult over the diaper, so it's a real "shock" to discover that this elegant lady actually pisses herself like a baby for fun. I remember going to a work conference where I was talking about computer stuff to a load of other professionals, wearing this sexy black dress with my diaper underneath, and none of them had the faintest clue about the fact that this very pretty intelligent young lady had just taken her toilet break in her dress. That's an arousing thing for me.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)