Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So I was thinking about the part in It's Always Sunny where Frank is waterboarding Dee in the urinal - because it's hilarious - and wanted to see if that had ever been done before. I didn't find any other references to "urinal waterboarding" (lmao) but I did stumble onto this Wikipedia article I thought was interesting, which led me to this short documentary.

Have you heard of anything like this? Would anyone here climb into a urinal trough? 😂

Edited by Amomonya (see edit history)

When I clicked this thread, I was not expecting this. At all. Now I can't erase it from my brain.

Honestly, the thought of climbing "into" a urinal or something adjacent makes me slightly nauseous, but different strokes and such I suppose. I'm still going to fling you into the sun for making me see this though, Amo. WHY

24 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

When I clicked this thread, I was not expecting this. At all. Now I can't erase it from my brain.

Honestly, the thought of climbing "into" a urinal or something adjacent makes me slightly nauseous, but different strokes and such I suppose. I'm still going to fling you into the sun for making me see this though, Amo. WHY

Honestly I am just picturing this:

Edited by ews21
Link didnt work (see edit history)
On 6/18/2021 at 8:23 PM, ews21 said:

Honestly I am just picturing this:

I'M THE TROUGH MAN
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Trashman 1/2 | It's always sunny in  philadelphia, It's always sunny, Sunny in philadelphia

On 6/18/2021 at 7:59 PM, KozmoFox said:

The best part is leaving you wondering whether this is a shitpost or not.