Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is a Desperate Woman Being Sexually Objectified and Reduced to Her Bladder?

11 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I never said that objectification was always bad or that there was anything wrong about enjoying someone being desperate to pee in public, we all do it, I'm just saying that sometimes it can become a problem. Obviously it's not as bad as people covering up rape but a culture of sexual objectification can lead to the whole idea of rape culture in the first place that allows these things to happen, as they don't happen out of a vacuum.

Again a little bit of sexual objectification is not a bad thing and it's just a natural part of seeing people as sexual beings, but if you persistently start sexually objectifying all women and stuff like that on a regular basis that is the thing that can lead to dehumanization and leading to rape and coverups and horrible things of that nature.

But again I didn't mean to imply that enjoying desperation or enjoying a woman desperate is necessarily going to lead to rape or anything like that, I am just saying that everything is good in moderation, but if you take it beyond that it can lead to lots more terrible things.

Ah I get what you're saying, good points, yeah it can be a slippery slope.