• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

An obsession with someone

Question

For years more and more people around me including friends are getting in relationships. I sometimes enjoy being single, but most of the time I'm quite unhappy that I am unable to share my fetish to a girl and having to hide everything to myself. The main reason I want a girlfriend is to get rid of a crush which has been ongoing for far too long. I've tried everything but Its turned into an obsession. Worst of all, she was tagged in a short video of her drunk peeing online. Every single day for god knows how long i would fantasise being able to see this and the reality of it happening has caused me to feel so friggin overwhelmed I'm now feeling depressed.

She is taken. And I honestly dont know what to do anymore. I can't tell her or anyone how i am feeling

I also have another fetish that she literally caused me to accidently get into, which is another real pain. 

At the end of the day, yeah, its just a "crush" But I've started to develop a really unhealthy obsession and its gotta stop

3 answers to this question

The absolute best way to get her to be interested in you is to simply have fun without her.

Go have fun! The girls will follow. Post pics of yourself doing fun things bc she'll see them.

My #1 rule of life:

What do people want? What they can't have.

My #2 rule:

Believe in your product. In this case, you're the product. Would a girl want to purchase a sad, depressed product? Absolutely not. Girls. Just. Want. To. Have. Fun!

Go have fun. You'll likely realize that you didn't really even want her anyway. It was just the challenge. 

There are sooo many other people out there. 

Figure out what you're passionate about. Go make friends with people that hold similar interests. The friends, fun, and girls will follow.

THAT will make her jealous.