Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Pain said:

Hi, looking for one art request to draw. Apologies in advance can only make one at the moment.

Would you be interested in drawing a business woman, or any lady of "high status," who has an average bladder capacity but has been put in a situation where she can't possibly get to a private, functional toilet for multiple days. She is absolutely bursting for the toilet, and has amazed herself that she hasn't lost control yet. Any normal person would have given in and gone outside, or wet themselves, by this stage, but her will and pride just won't let her do that!

She could be determined to never use any toilet but the one in her home, but she can't keep her composure anymore so has locked herself in a women's toilet to squirm and hold herself, to display her desperation in private! The toilet is right there, and she can hear the hisses of other women relieving themselves in the other stalls, but she's refusing to use it even still! There are other desperate girls knocking at the door for their turn, so she knows she'll have to compose herself and leave, pretending she's taken that piss she's so desperate for, but refuses to let herself take.

Edited by BurstingBunnie (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2021 at 9:29 PM, BurstingBunnie said:

Would you be interested in drawing a business woman, or any lady of "high status," who has an average bladder capacity but has been put in a situation where she can't possibly get to a private, functional toilet for multiple days. She is absolutely bursting for the toilet, and has amazed herself that she hasn't lost control yet. Any normal person would have given in and gone outside, or wet themselves, by this stage, but her will and pride just won't let her do that!

She could be determined to never use any toilet but the one in her home, but she can't keep her composure anymore so has locked herself in a women's toilet to squirm and hold herself, to display her desperation in private! The toilet is right there, and she can hear the hisses of other women relieving themselves in the other stalls, but she's refusing to use it even still! There are other desperate girls knocking at the door for their turn, so she knows she'll have to compose herself and leave, pretending she's taken that piss she's so desperate for, but refuses to let herself take.

I am sorry I haven't be able to come around to draw this. The thing is I was expecting something a bit easier because I am still a rookie.

5 hours ago, Pain said:

I am sorry I haven't be able to come around to draw this. The thing is I was expecting something a bit easier because I am still a rookie.

I'm sorry! I guess I was a little too um... inspired at that time! You don't have to draw this, or maybe if I could simplify the idea a bit, all I really meant to suggest was a very desperate woman looking at a toilet but refusing to use it because it isn't her own, despite how full her bladder is.