Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A small discovery for anyone looking for cute clothes to go with their diapers.

Long story, but Walmart's kids' clothes come in up to size 18 or XXL or 2X.

Many of these articles of clothing fit astonishingly well on an adult man who typically wears a size L in men's clothes. I know a girls' size 14-16/16/XL/1X will also fit quite well on a lady who wears anything from a size S to M. Although honestly some of those things don't fit a size L man too badly, either.

It's kind of ridiculous to me the overlap, but I am not about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Highly recommend checking it out if you haven't and are looking for cute stuff.

Maybe we have different definitions of cute, but outfits for adult women are plenty cute (可爱) enough here in China. Especially the miniskirts.

Guys might need to put in more of an effort though, this whole kink is kind of female oriented. Even down to the marketing for adult diapers, at least in Asia anyway.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
On 6/11/2021 at 5:41 PM, China Girl said:

Maybe we have different definitions of cute, but outfits for adult women are plenty cute (可爱) enough here in China. Especially the miniskirts.

Guys might need to put in more of an effort though, this whole kink is kind of female oriented. Even down to the marketing for adult diapers, at least in Asia anyway.

Well, as mentioned elsewhere, it's not strictly cute. To me, nearly everything to do with women is cute.

It's about the juvenile/immature/youth/ageplay aspect.

Here are some girls' vs. womens' briefs as an example. If you can find me the former sized for the latter in America, I'd be much obliged.

Screenshot 2021-06-18 6.53.57 PM.jpg

42 minutes ago, thiswasnty said:

Well, as mentioned elsewhere, it's not strictly cute. To me, nearly everything to do with women is cute.

It's about the juvenile/immature/youth/ageplay aspect.

Here are some girls' vs. womens' briefs as an example. If you can find me the former sized for the latter in America, I'd be much obliged.

Screenshot 2021-06-18 6.53.57 PM.jpg

Have you tried Walmart?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thiswasnty said:

Yes, it was in fact the crux of my initial post. The cute day of the week undies only go up to kids' size 18. No adult sizes.

The Walmart that I shop at used to have a Teenager section that had cuter (more childish) designs in adult sizes. I don't know if it's still there.
I also just checked, and most of my newer pairs are size S or M, while my older pairs are size 16 and 17.