Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, China Girl said:

That pee looks really dark. I'd definitely suggest drinking some more water.

She probably takes B vitamin supplements to make her pee brighter yellow. I take B vitamin supplements and have to explain to doctors and nurses all the time.

Link to post
2 hours ago, scinosensation said:

She probably takes B vitamin supplements to make her pee brighter yellow. I take B vitamin supplements and have to explain to doctors and nurses all the time.

You are correct.

Many of the models take a Vitamin B supplement so their pee will be more visible on camera.

Link to post
8 hours ago, PeepeePeelover said:

Very pretty!ย  Is she an established professional model like Alisha and Sosha or an interested young woman willing to give it a go, as was Olivia? Looking forward to content....

Good question!ย  She is kind of in-between.ย  She has done other adult modeling work, but it isn't a full-time career for her yet, like it is for Alisha.ย  Her and Olivia are actually friends, and Olivia told her about HD Wetting and she was intrigued.

Link to post
5 hours ago, TVGuy said:

You are correct.

Many of the models take a Vitamin B supplement so their pee will be more visible on camera.

Artistic choice but I don't really agree with it personally. If women are drinking so much they can't hold their pee, wouldn't it be more dilute?

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
Link to post

She is a lovely addition to your team, and I hope she does some bed wetting with you real soon. Are you over COVID restrictions yet, or will she have to pee from home?

I wish that models who want to produce more visible pee, would just not drink quite as much water. I suppose I feel that using B vitamins introduces a little bit of a cheat. I like to think about how the girls will smell as they wet themselves. I know what strong pee smells like, but I haven't any idea what Vitamin B fortified pee smells like๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ย 

Link to post
15 minutes ago, China Girl said:

Kind of weird to imagine pissing myself for a living. Obviously that's not an option for me since porn is illegal here, but it's just funny to think of someone living that way. I would expect a professional shoot is hard work though.

I hope it isn't illegal for you to actually visit this site.

I'd imagine that it might be very exciting to pee on set to begin with, but after a while there would be a danger of wetting just becoming humdrum - which would be very sad.

Link to post
5 hours ago, TVGuy said:

You are correct.

Many of the models take a Vitamin B supplement so their pee will be more visible on camera.

This is *very much* appreciated! Personally I really don't like clear streams, as it just makes me think of girls drinking bottle after bottle of water in order to pee for a video. The yellower, the better! ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

Link to post
15 hours ago, TVGuy said:

Good question!ย  She is kind of in-between.ย  She has done other adult modeling work, but it isn't a full-time career for her yet, like it is for Alisha.ย  Her and Olivia are actually friends, and Olivia told her about HD Wetting and she was intrigued.

Thanks for the info @tvguy! I remember Carly joining your team because her friend Sosha recommended you. I think it's symptomatic of the good relationship you have with your models.ย  In any case I like redheads!ย  Could you have found another Sammy?

Link to post
12 hours ago, Kez said:

This is *very much* appreciated! Personally I really don't like clear streams, as it just makes me think of girls drinking bottle after bottle of water in order to pee for a video. The yellower, the better! ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

Why is it a problem if girls do that? Also I find green tea works better than water to cause an accident.

Link to post
5 hours ago, China Girl said:

Why is it a problem if girls do that? Also I find green tea works better than water to cause an accident.

Feels a bit like cheating to me - I personally prefer videos that have some sort of story to them or talk about real experiences - basically stuff about genuine/plausible, actual accidents. That's just personal preference though - I get that drinking a ton and holding to intentionally wet can be fun as well, but I'm not super interested in it myself ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

Link to post

Most of the actual, genuine accidents I've seen and had have been alcohol related. Sure, the women (myself included) weren't deliberately trying to pee in their panties, but they drank a lot of fluid which ended in that happening.

I find it odd that someone with such dark, concentrated pee would get so desperate as to wet herself with such little fluid.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
Link to post
18 hours ago, China Girl said:

Most of the actual, genuine accidents I've seen and had have been alcohol related. Sure, the women (myself included) weren't deliberately trying to pee in their panties, but they drank a lot of fluid which ended in that happening.

I find it odd that someone with such dark, concentrated pee would get so desperate as to wet herself with such little fluid.

I agree, and it rather makes the whole incident look 'medical' rather than fun.

Edited by David_E (see edit history)
Link to post

More just kind of unhealthy. And not like wettings I've seen in real life. I'm lucky enough to have seen hot women have accidents in front of me before (loads of alcohol and not enough toilets does that) and the pee has always been pretty clear.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...