Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Street Urinals, What If They Were the New Norm?

6 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

Two instances in my life i was upset about not being able to pee when a guy could were when I was little and playing at a playground a few blocks from home, sometimes the boys would go around a corner of one of the apartments to this tree and relieve themselves. Meanwhile if i had to pee, i either held it or went alllll the way home."

That happened to me all the time growing up like one time we went to this playground upstate where there was no bathrooms and the boys would just go to the bathroom all day and by the end of the day we had to leave simply because I needed the bathroom so badly. Likewise when I was walking in the woods with my boy cousins they would just pee on the tree or whatever we were outdoors where I would have to hold it until we got home at which point I was pretty much running for the toilet.

I remember it well, growing up we had fields to play in as kids as an adventure playground, we would be out for hours making a den in thick bushes that if required could protect us from the rain, climbing small trees, jumping the stream or making a swing from a tree, as the hours passed the boys would discreetly pee facing away from the others, but the girls would be showing their need squirming and holding as we played, eventually a girl would say she was bursting and had to go home to the toilet, it was like the need to pee was an inconvenience and the girls would hold it in as long as necessary or until it couldn’t be held in anymore but they would always go for home and not squat to pee outside, until one time at night when we were older and hanging out smoking and drinking cider whilst under age a girl was saying she was bursting and asking other girls if they needed too, one girl said she was too, as time passed the first girl whilst pee dancing and holding herself and complaining about her need decided she couldn’t wait any longer and ushered the other girl to go with her, they moved away to the longer grass and squatted to relieve themselves,

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't really see men or women being okay with pooping in the streets, haha. Even people who wouldn't be too bothered peeing in an alleyway probably wouldn't want to do the other there, too.  Ad

Here is a beautiful photo of a street urinal in Paris. What will the girls think? The man is happy, he's holding his penis and happily peeing legally in public. He's happy to have a penis because piss

I read a woman once talking on her social media about population density in the NL and open fields layout, and how with few public toilets (which also closed for COVID) there's nowhere for the ladies

Posted Images

@SoBursting

I think that must be another great instance where must be really fun being a guy who is into female desperation. I can't think of the number of times when I could have enjoyed other women squirming if not for the fact that I was among them and was more concerned with relieving myself than enjoying others squirming. It must be interesting to be seeing a situation like that from the other perspective, but from my perspective it is super frustrating! #Jealous

16 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@SoBursting

I think that must be another great instance where must be really fun being a guy who is into female desperation. I can't think of the number of times when I could have enjoyed other women squirming if not for the fact that I was among them and was more concerned with relieving myself than enjoying others squirming. It must be interesting to be seeing a situation like that from the other perspective, but from my perspective it is super frustrating! #Jealous

I can relate to a few times when with a group I’ve been desperate and whilst weighing up my options there’s been activity with one of the girls being desperate too, i was so focussed on my need I couldn’t enjoy her situation,

sadly those days are gone, hanging out with friends as a teenager, they were the pinnacle for me as a guy into FD, it’s a true fetish as it’s better even more so than sex, well sometimes there isn’t a rush like it.... these days scenarios are few and far between, as we unlock I will be arranging a night on town to enjoy for me the best part, the end of the night, for the first time in over a year, if lucky there may be some sightings... i hope my blood pressure can take it !

42 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@SoBursting

I can relate to a few times when with a group I’ve been desperate and whilst weighing up my options there’s been activity with one of the girls being desperate too, i was so focussed on my need I couldn’t enjoy her situation,

sadly those days are gone, hanging out with friends as a teenager, they were the pinnacle for me as a guy into FD, it’s a true fetish as it’s better even more so than sex, well sometimes there isn’t a rush like it.... these days scenarios are few and far between, as we unlock I will be arranging a night on town to enjoy for me the best part, the end of the night, for the first time in over a year, if lucky there may be some sightings... i hope my blood pressure can take it !

One night hanging out, were about 15/16, I it was autumn and we were at the bottom of a block of flats, it was about 10pm at night, dark wet and windy, we were there just my mate and I smoking and hanging out shielding from the weather, we bumped into another mate who lived in the flats above, he was with 2 girls he had been hanging out with all night elsewhere,

one of the girls was pee dancing, we were chatting and smoking, she lived close by, she asked the boy if she could use the toilet in his flat, as he stayed with his parents he said he couldn’t ask for some reason, she held on, the other girl lived a short bus ride away, the girls discussed how and when to get her to her bus and home as the bursting girl was considering going home to use the toilet she was so desperate but knew if she did she would be kept in by her parents for the night, as the girls were friends she asked the boys if we could walk her to the bus and wait with her,

my mate had taken a shine to the desperate girl, they knew each other, he said he would walk the desperate girl home if we walked the girl to the bus, we agreed,

after we went our separate ways a bit later we met again at the flats, my mate explained he was chatting the girl up as they walked home to her house, they stopped at the front gate and she was squirming and dancing, my mate wanted to kiss her she said she would but was bursting too much she wouldn’t to be able to stand still long enough for a kiss,

he suggested she went in to the toilet and came back out for the kiss, she said she would be kept in if she went in, she was so desperate she couldn’t wait any more said she had been needing to pee since about 7 pm and had been holding it in all this time now about 10.30, she walked to the front door, she had a change of mind and came back out to the gate she said to him just a quick kiss, as they kissed she was less frantic and was standing in an embrace with him legs crossed, feeling lucky he cupped her bottom, she pulled away saying don’t I will pee myself, did a desperate pee dance and admitted she had to go in this time and she ran down the path and in the door.....

I have a job where I spend most of my day driving around the city - so having outdoor urinals would be really convenient for me and the guys I work with - no more having to find a gas station or a restaurant to take a leak. Of course, those urinals wouldn't help my female coworkers at all - and if I was working with a female coworker, I'm sure it would  be very unpleasant for  her to have to watch me peeing in a  urinal while  she has to keep holding it 

That said, one of my biggest fantasies involves getting women into situations where I can pee but she can't... but I'm  also ethical enough to not deliberately inflict that on a coworker....so I'd still have to find someplace with a real bathroom so we could both relieve ourselves

I can also see how  if I was going out with a female friend it would really suck for her to have to watch me taking a piss while she has to hold it - it's one thing to fantasize about that another thing to have that happen in real life to somebody you like 

Also, how is it even legal for those cities in Europe to only provide urinals for men but no toilets for women? 

I know in most US states providing bathrooms for men only would be illegal and there would probably be a lawsuit 

@Gregory10031

"Also, how is it even legal for those cities in Europe to only provide urinals for men but no toilets for women?
I know in most US states providing bathrooms for men only would be illegal and there would probably be a lawsuit"

Well like the article said there are about 35 street urinals and there are two bathrooms for women, so I guess it's pretty much the same as how in the US they can get away with giving men like five stalls and 10 urinals and have five stalls for the women. The fact is they are providing for the women, just an inadequate amount, like virtually everywhere else on the planet too...

They also said that the woman who got the fine for relieving herself in an alley should have used a urinal, so even though it's not really easy for the women to use the urinals and they probably know that most women wouldn't use the urinals, I guess they figure that since the urinals are an option if the women choose not to use them, however inconvenient and difficult it would be for them to do so in the first place regardless, that it's their own fault so we can't complain.

Once again it's just one of those double standards where they provide for men's urinary needs but the women are expected to make do and to adapt to a society designed by men for men, and if women can't adapt to it then they can keep holding I guess is the logic.

I am guessing also because it's not a private business I don't think that is providing urinals but the Dutch government I guess and they weren't doing it just to provide public conveniences for the population, as I guess there is no obligation for them to do so, but they are doing it specifically to address the problem of men peeing in the streets. Since men are now peeing in the urinals and the women aren't peeing in the streets anyway I guess the logic follows that problem solved, keep on holding it ladies.

On 6/11/2021 at 4:08 PM, bibibibi said:

You in Lingnan?

Yes. It's 25-30C here at the moment so it's optimum skirt weather. Honestly I feel really sorry for my male colleagues at the moment. My office bans shorts but women can wear skirts which barely cover our bottoms...because that's totally fair. Women get way more practical summer clothing options IMO. My husband is really stoic about it and doesn't complain but I would on his behalf.

1 hour ago, China Girl said:

Yes. It's 25-30C here at the moment so it's optimum skirt weather. Honestly I feel really sorry for my male colleagues at the moment. My office bans shorts but women can wear skirts which barely cover our bottoms...because that's totally fair. Women get way more practical summer clothing options IMO. My husband is really stoic about it and doesn't complain but I would on his behalf.

I have friends from that region.  Cool place, but disappointing to hear of the recent language crackdowns. 

14 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@NearNudeLayla

"Two instances in my life i was upset about not being able to pee when a guy could were when I was little and playing at a playground a few blocks from home, sometimes the boys would go around a corner of one of the apartments to this tree and relieve themselves. Meanwhile if i had to pee, i either held it or went alllll the way home."

That happened to me all the time growing up like one time we went to this playground upstate where there was no bathrooms and the boys would just go to the bathroom all day and by the end of the day we had to leave simply because I needed the bathroom so badly. Likewise when I was walking in the woods with my boy cousins they would just pee on the tree or whatever we were outdoors where I would have to hold it until we got home at which point I was pretty much running for the toilet.

"When i was in high school, they brought passing period down from 10 minutes, to 8 minutes, then to 5. And it might be enough time for guys to relieve themselves and get where they are going, but us ladies had to wait until class started, then ask to go (i was shy so i just held it), then get asked why we didnt go before class. I had one teacher who was understanding enough and would let the girls go to the bathroom after 20 minutes because she didnt think it was right either. I was stuck waiting until lunch and home most days though."

In high school it was always four minutes between classes and that was the only time we were supposed to go to the bathroom. Other than that you would have to ask the teacher but the teacher was not often sympathetic. I think most of the teachers didn't realize that because of the line for the ladies room that if there was a line that women would have to end up waiting for several periods before they got a chance to go. That is why I tried to go between every class because if you waited until it was an emergency sometimes you might not have time enough to use it, so if there was no line I was definitely going to use the bathroom, but often times you would open the door and you would see a big line and think, I guess I'm going to have to wait another period.

The thing that got really ridiculous though was the last year or two of high school they found drugs and alcohol in the girls bathroom so they locked all of them except for maybe one bathroom with five stalls. So we had a situation where there were five stalls for hundreds of girls making it nearly impossible for anyone to use the bathroom reasonably unless they just happened to be the first one to get there. As a result of that I would end up waiting until lunch just like you did because it lunch they didn't take attendance and you could wait 20 minutes in line for the bathroom.

But it's another one of those examples of where women were giving in in attic and amount of places to relieve themselves and yet it was considered fair while the boys never had a line or a way about their bathroom. Guys could easily relieve themselves between classes where as there was always a big line of the girls bathroom meaning that certainly most girls didn't get to go to the bathroom most of the time most of the day, and yet strangely enough few people talk about it, but when you saw someone raising their hand in class asking the teacher to go to the bathroom it was almost always a girl and the answer was almost always no because "girls just go into the bathroom to chat etc."

No we don't, because between classes there probably isn't anyone in the bathroom, we go to the bathroom because we have to pee and we go during class because there's not enough time between classes for us to use the bathroom in a reasonable amount of time with the inadequate facilities you have provided for us!

@Ms. Tito

"I would try and invest in a female equivalent to the male urinals."

These were tried in the past and never proved to be as popular or as efficient as male urinals which is probably why we haven't seen that many future attempts. The fact is most women just really needs stalls but stalls are more expensive and space consuming, so we are unlikely to get them, thus why male Street urinals are common where nothing for the women is sort of taken as the norm.

Doesn't mean I won't stop trying and coming up with solutions to eliminate gender inequality.

Suggestions (not demands):

1.  There's a lot to gender parity.  Please keep posting about it.

2.  Please up-vote every women and every trans who makes an important point, makes an important point more clear or suggests a positive action.

3.  Please suggest positive actions.

4.  Make frequent pees, fidgeting, squirming, wetting, letting go because of discomfort and wearing diapers acceptable in your friendship circles.

5.  If somebody laughs, teases, shames or humiliates another over their bladder needs, give that person a disapproving look.  (That is turn the tables and see how they like it.)

6.  Remember the body wets to protect itself from urine re-flux back into the kidneys.  We should be glad our bodies do that.  A body that wets is displaying a healthier response than a body with weak vision.  Let's not treat it as worse.

7.  Help establishment owners understand people stay away due to limited restroom availability.

A.  Survey senior-class women at your college on how many stay away from limited-facility establishments.

B.  Organize mini-strikes where ladies insist on alternative entertainment one weekend per month.

C.  Every 3 to 6 months print a flyer rating establishments by women's stalls per lady (half of occupancy divided women's-room stalls), cleanness, supply maintenance, etc.

8.  Recognize that peeing themselves in a tavern with insufficient restrooms helps some people decompress from a tough week.

9.  Come up with better suggestions/guide lines.

I totally understand why people don't like wetting though, especially indoors. Even as someone into it, I've been in nightclubs where multiple girls peed their skirts/dresses because of a long toilet queue, and while it was super hot it smelled pretty bad and was a mess for the poor cleaners afterwards. Diapers are really the solution for women who want to wet indoors in public. Otherwise it just gets really unpleasant for the people who have to clean up. I mean can you imagine if 10 girls all got on a train desperate and just let loose in their panties. Sure, it's sexy, but imagine being the guy with the mop afterwards. This site even has rules against peeing yourself on people's property unless it's a genuine accident.

Outside, though? Piss down your legs! It feels great.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
18 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Gregory10031

"Also, how is it even legal for those cities in Europe to only provide urinals for men but no toilets for women?
I know in most US states providing bathrooms for men only would be illegal and there would probably be a lawsuit"

Well like the article said there are about 35 street urinals and there are two bathrooms for women, so I guess it's pretty much the same as how in the US they can get away with giving men like five stalls and 10 urinals and have five stalls for the women. The fact is they are providing for the women, just an inadequate amount, like virtually everywhere else on the planet too...

They also said that the woman who got the fine for relieving herself in an alley should have used a urinal, so even though it's not really easy for the women to use the urinals and they probably know that most women wouldn't use the urinals, I guess they figure that since the urinals are an option if the women choose not to use them, however inconvenient and difficult it would be for them to do so in the first place regardless, that it's their own fault so we can't complain.

Once again it's just one of those double standards where they provide for men's urinary needs but the women are expected to make do and to adapt to a society designed by men for men, and if women can't adapt to it then they can keep holding I guess is the logic.

I am guessing also because it's not a private business I don't think that is providing urinals but the Dutch government I guess and they weren't doing it just to provide public conveniences for the population, as I guess there is no obligation for them to do so, but they are doing it specifically to address the problem of men peeing in the streets. Since men are now peeing in the urinals and the women aren't peeing in the streets anyway I guess the logic follows that problem solved, keep on holding it ladies.

The way New York City deals with male public urination is giving criminal court summonses to men who piss in the streets - that's dramatically reduced the amount of male public urination over the last 30 years 

Also the plumbing code here states that in buildings built or substantially renovated since 2014 the number of toilets in the ladies room has to equal the number of urinals in the men's rooms 

@Stanley79
"1.  There's a lot to gender parity.  Please keep posting about it."

As a radical feminist you can count on it, it's kind of one of my obsessive fixations!

"7.  Help establishment owners understand people stay away due to limited restroom availability.
A.  Survey senior-class women at your college on how many stay away from limited-facility establishments."

Actually it's interesting you should bring this up because I made a survey over 10 years ago called Big Restroom Line Survey for Women (https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/540072/results) and I found the results rather interesting as this was what I found.

How would you rate bathroom availability (in terms of line length & frequency) at large public events such as concerts, plays, ballgames or anything involving large crowds? (In General)
    32% (28)     Abysmal. There are almost always enormous lines and often I don't get to go as a result and/or experience discomfort as a result.
    40% (35)     Woefully inadequate. Although I usually get to go the wait is often astonishing.
    13% (12)     Adequate but still irritatingly long. Tolerable, but annoying.
    8% (7)     It's about 50/50. Maybe half the time the line is a major problem.
    4% (4)     Usually the lines are not a problem.
Would you frequent a place that is otherwise great in every way but has horrendously long lines to the ladies room?
    69% (57)     Yes. I'm not going to avoid a great place just because of a lack of ladies toilets.
    30% (25)     I'd most likely go somewhere else if the lines weren't as bad.

I found these results especially interesting because although the vast overwhelming majority of women rated bathroom availability at large public places or places where there are large crowds as abysmal or woefully inadequate with hardly anyone saying that lines were not a problem. However the subsequent question also showed that two thirds of women were not going to avoid going to a place just because the lines to the ladies room horrendously long. And I'll admit as much is I may sometimes complain about these matters, not that I go to many crowded places, especially these days, is that I am not going to stop going to a place that I normally go and enjoy simply because the ladies room lines are especially long.

I think that there is one important reason for this. When I started researching potty parity one of the things that a lot of people say that as you should let the market decide and basically just frequent places with the better restroom access, but the fact is that doesn't work because there is no real incentive for people to provide a large amount of restrooms if they don't have to. The fact is everybody provides a lack of ladies restrooms and since everybody does that it's not like there really are that many places you could go instead of wherever you happen to be going where you cannot expect to see lines. The line is true basically wherever you go pretty much inevitably. So I think that that's why few people would actually boycott a place simply because the ladies room line is long, because yes the ladies room line there may be truly horrendous, but they are horrendous virtually everywhere on earth, especially in crowded places.

I think that the strategy that most women use is that they get to know a place and they get to know and anticipate that there is going to be a line and plan accordingly. But if we go by my survey it does seem that the majority of people will just put up with the lines simply because there isn't all that much of an alternative.

"C.  Every 3 to 6 months print a flyer rating establishments by women's stalls per lady (half of occupancy divided women's-room stalls), cleanness, supply maintenance, etc."

I have like a photographic memory of every bathroom I have ever been in so I can always remember which one has how many stalls and whatnot. I actually did put a question like that on my ladies room line survey as well and the results were as follows:
What is the average # of stalls in a typical ladies room?
    4% (4)     1 or 2
    22% (19)     2 or 3
    30% (26)     3-4
    33% (28)     4-5
    8% (7)     6 or more
Personally my experience bears this out so it was a relief, no pun intended, to find that others reported similar. At the average place you will find maybe three ladies room stalls and a couple of places you might find five. For example at the movie theater, which is a small theater admittedly, and I haven't been there in over a year now due to Covid, they have three stalls and one with the door that doesn't work so two stalls I guess you would say. Most places like restaurants I have noticed tend to have between three and five stalls as well (smaller places 1 or 2)  as does the bookstore. I guess I don't go that many places that are super crowded though and some of those places naturally have more, but even so when you have hundreds or thousands of people even having a dozen or two stalls isn't really going to make the wait substantially shorter.

@China Girl
"I totally understand why people don't like wetting though, especially indoors. Even as someone into it, I've been in nightclubs where multiple girls peed their skirts/dresses because of a long toilet queue, and while it was super hot it smelled pretty bad and was a mess for the poor cleaners afterwards. Diapers are really the solution for women who want to wet indoors in public. Otherwise it just gets really unpleasant for the people who have to clean up. I mean can you imagine if 10 girls all got on a train desperate and just let loose in their panties. Sure, it's sexy, but imagine being the guy with the mop afterwards. This site even has rules against peeing yourself on people's property unless it's a genuine accident."

I fully agree. Wetting was never my thing either and I would rather suffer agonizing bladder pain and wet myself in public, but I agree that it's a very rude thing to go to the bathroom say in a movie theater seat or something like that. I have heard of some people intentionally going to the movies and then wetting themselves and I am like that's got to suck for the people who have to clean it up. I can understand if it's an accident but otherwise you are intentionally damaging public property or private property and I guess a lot of cases.

@Gregory10031
"The way New York City deals with male public urination is giving criminal court summonses to men who piss in the streets - that's dramatically reduced the amount of male public urination over the last 30 years"

I have to admit that as much as it makes me jealous that men can relieve themselves so easily I don't really think that urination should never really be criminalized like that, and I certainly don't agree that people who take a leak outside especially if they do it discreetly should be considered registered sex offenders.

Again this is where the pragmatist in me can begrudgingly admit that street urinals would be a better solution than criminalizing public urination. Just give everybody some place to go, I would just suggest that they don't completely forget about the women.

It's actually more surprising that in a country that is known to be very progressive and feminist that Amsterdam shortchanges women when it comes to relief like that, but again I suppose there are different concerns everywhere, and like somebody said in Amsterdam a lot of people try to use public restrooms as a place to have sex would do drugs, so I guess that's a problem that is somewhat unique to that particular city and this was the probably most pragmatic solution. So yes it annoys me that they forgot the women like that, but it just goes to show that even in a progressive and feminist friendly nation like that men's needs often come first, and it's often because men make a problem of it where as women are more complacent and again more patient.

"Also the plumbing code here states that in buildings built or substantially renovated since 2014 the number of toilets in the ladies room has to equal the number of urinals in the men's rooms"

I have heard about these developments as I have heard that they have passed potty parity in some areas but again there are lots of exceptions. I think the specific rule was that if they place was renovated by more than 50% of its entire structure or completely knew that the law applied but otherwise they were exempt. And I mean how often does a really big building have more than 50% of the building renovated? At this rate it will probably take a long time even to just get an equal number of stalls two stalls and urinals in the men's room, and that still would just be bring us up to roughly equal, which given that men can pee a lot faster and other female specific issue still means that if all things are roughly equal the men still have the advantage.

Like that video and article said the line to the ladies room is typically 34 times longer than the men's room line. If you bring us up to parity with with the men have in terms of urinals you would probably reduce that to maybe 17 times as long, improvement, but still abysmally terrible.

The more I think about it and it really pains me to admit this, and maybe I should mention it in my potty parity thread that I started a couple of months back, I'm getting more pessimistic that this problem even is solvable. Obviously we are never going to get 34 times as many toilets as we already do, and again it's very begrudgingly that I admit it, maybe it's the pragmatist in me, maybe I have just been hardened by my own experience of holding more recently, but it does seem like there never is going to be a situation where women can just relieved themselves as easily as men. It may be hard to accept I have to admit, but I'm slowly but again be grudgingly admitting that it just simply might not be possible, that some cases there will always be a situation where it's just much easier for men to relieve themselves faster in a situation where women end up having to inevitably wait or skip out on the opportunity. And again it really does pain me to say that, but looking at the practical actual reality of it I feel like I am forced to concede that point.

Wetting is fine in public if it's outside on the street. Streets get rained on all the time and frankly a woman "raining" from her skirt or dress is no different to that. I would suggest wetting in a "safe" way like that to you, maybe wearing a dark skirt/dress so it doesn't show, or dark pants if you want the wet feeling. But doing it in the cinema is really unpleasant for staff. Just wear a diaper under your skirt if you want to avoid going to the toilet during a long movie.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

Many years ago there was a lot of urinals for men in our cities, but nearly no public toilets for women.

It was absolutely common that boys went in one of this urinals to take a piss, while girls had to wait outside. 
Not once,  one of the girls said “that is not fair, i am needing to wee too”, but nowhere to go for the girls, they had to hold it, sometimes for hours longer.

Here and there, boys went a second time and the girls not even once. I remember that some girls were standing with their legs tight crossed at the end of the day  on a way home, if we had to wait at a traffic light, or that they were rubbing their knees at every step from needing to wee so bad.

Some of the girls did not go all day long, some of them did suffer from needing to wee so bad, but  some of them were proud of their ability to hold it for so long and they were proud of their strong bladders.

Some of the boys did like it to know that a girl did not wee for so long, it was exciting and arousing to know that the girl was needing to pee since hours and that her bladder was full to burst.  I was one of those boys who did like it.
Since many years there are everywhere public toilets for women and for men, but some of the girls don’t use them.

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@huberp76

I actually thought about you in regards to this topic so I'm curious as to where you live, it sounds like your own personal paradise. I don't really recall seeing street urinals in the United States but it seems like they are more of a European thing.

Hi Jill,

i live in middle Europe. That what i wrote about is many years ago. Since a long time there are enough public toilets for women and for men.

There are just a few of this street urinals for to remember that kind of architectural style. They looks good from outside and men can still use it, but there are many modern public toilets for women too.

But yes you are right, this time was like paradise for me, but it was common at this time that the girls could not go and that they had to wait outside with a full bladder.

It was not only once that a girl said late at the evening “ it’s time for me to go home, before i wee my panties wet, i had no chance to pee since early at the morning.”

I did love to use situations like this, to make a girl hold it longer. It was common for girls to that time to hold a full bladder for hours, because they had simply no chance to go anywhere.

Boys could go, girls had to hold, but  the girls were good trained and had strong bladders to that time.

There were no loos for girls and they could not squad anywhere so they had to hold it sometimes all day long.

4 hours ago, China Girl said:

That definitely sounds really hot. I've had situations like that before myself, where guys went pissing in alleys after coming out of clubs and bars, while women tried to hold it...not always successfully, LOL. I love accidents (mine and others) so it's great fun for me.

It is hot, seen it a few times in the city late at night, girls and boys been clubbing drinking alcohol, find their way for food takeaway then as they eat they slowly walk to their cab pick up point, the girls are cross legged bobbing on the spot while the boy goes down an alley, she’s desperately waiting to get home, sometimes the girls can’t wait and go in the alley too,

one night boyfriend and girlfriend all dressed up but both drunk were stranded in town, he much more drunk than her, he’s sitting on the ground too drunk to get up, she’s trying to get him up but they have been out that long she’s been needing to get home to the toilet for ages she’s now bursting, crossing legs and pressing fingers into her now and then, eventually he’s able to get up and heads into a doorway to pee, she’s only feet from him and is almost wetting herself as she waits for him to finish so they can continue on their way, she has to try and hold it until she finds a discreet place before she can’t wait any longer,