Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you could discover diapers over again?

My answers start by saying I did not need diapers 24-7 until middle age. But even from age 11 certain things would have gone better had I been diapered. Consequently, I would have worn diapers for:

1. Road trips at all ages.

2. Nights after my friends and I consumed more than the normal sodas and lemonade,

3. Likewise for sleepovers,

4. As adult for beer parties,

5. Tavern dances.

Sure. . . I liked field trips and someone would have figured out I wore diapers. (Road trip to beach. Change from road pants to tide-pool collecting pants. Change back into travel pants. The diaper would have been seen.)

What changes would you make in you diaper use?

I started wearing them young so I don't have many regrets. But that wasn't actually my decision at first. I pissed the bed while drunk sleeping with my boyfriend, and after seeing the gigantic accident all over my dress and the bed which we had to clean up (and he was hung over badly) he said he was going to put me in diapers. I wasn't keen at first but I could see his point given what an awful mess I'd made, and actually he made the diapering really erotic by doing it to me after sex. So maybe I'd just go back and say to 18 year old me that I should have worn a diaper that night to spare the argument.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

Adult sized diapers were not commercially available until I was in my early 30’s, but I knew they were used in hospital-like settings. They opened a new world for me. Had they been available before that I might have not discovered plastic panties. The diaper bulge however would have limited my use in public.

When I suffered my spinal cord injury and had to either wear diapers or risk having visible public accidents the fun vanished. 

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)

Always wanted to wear again from late childhood but didn’t have the opportunity until I got my own place, and didn’t discover good quality adult nappies until a fair bit later.

Wearing them for exams would have been a definite benefit. Maybe avoiding public toilets when I needed to use public transport more often. And of course any nappyless night is a missed opportunity!

That's interesting. For me it's kink + convenience and actually convenience first in situations like not having to worry about using the toilet at work, or on a night out with loads of beer. Then again I was actually put into diapers by my husband after a big accident and took to liking them, rather than finding them independently.

I wish I would have discovered them earlier. I imagine that there is nothing better than being 6-8 years old and being able to fit into size 6 Pampers comfortably. My first diaper was a size 4+ from my nephew at age 11. Way too tight of course.

Generaly I should have used my childhood more. Who bats an eye if a 6 year old poops his pants? I only did it once. What a bummer.

19 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Huh. I can’t say I would change a thing. That said, I’m definitely NOT wearing them to manage bathroom needs, it’s purely for fun.

I know that it’s different for lots of people, but for me, wearing based on need would ruin the experience for me. So overall, I’m pretty pleased with how my journey has been. I can still vividly recall my first adult experience with diapers, and to this day it’s still incredibly erotic to me when I slip one on. Wearing for convenience or need would dull that experience for me, I think.  I love that it still feels like a naughty treat. 

Naughty treat is the perfect description. At the very moment you slip one on, you know what's coming. It might be a long way down the track, it might be soon ... but it will happen. And the anticipation is delicious. Eventually, you know, there will be a flood captured by the soft folds of material nestled against your crotch. The warmth and wetness will be trapped in the best possible way ... unless the flood happens to be so mighty ...

On 6/9/2021 at 11:41 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Huh. I can’t say I would change a thing. That said, I’m definitely NOT wearing them to manage bathroom needs, it’s purely for fun.

I know that it’s different for lots of people, but for me, wearing based on need would ruin the experience for me. So overall, I’m pretty pleased with how my journey has been. I can still vividly recall my first adult experience with diapers, and to this day it’s still incredibly erotic to me when I slip one on. Wearing for convenience or need would dull that experience for me, I think.  I love that it still feels like a naughty treat. 

Exactly the same here. I love the feeling, both mentally and physically

On 6/10/2021 at 1:52 PM, Stanley79 said:

China Girl,  Did you start wearing diapers immediately after that party?

No, I didn't. That was the time I realised I liked wetting in general, but the diapers actually came a couple years later when I moved in with my boyfriend. I fell asleep snuggling him really drunk and woke up to a very angry boyfriend and a soaked bed. I remember I was wearing a yellow dress to bed and it was drenched. I'd had one of those pee dreams where I was sitting on the toilet, and...you know. I confessed to wetting the bed and he said that if I did it again, he'd put me in diapers. It sounded fun so I agreed to it. So I went and bought myself some nice ones and then he put me in them after sex that night. Sure enough, next morning it was wet and I'd used it. I should probably write up that experience properly some time.

Weirdly I wasn't a bed wetter as a kid but once I started drinking alcohol and getting into pee sexually it started happening a lot. Now I use my diaper in my sleep all the time without thinking about it.

2 hours ago, China Girl said:

I'd had one of those pee dreams where I was sitting on the toilet, and...you know.

Yes.  In fact I do.  It only took drinking soda or lemon-aid after dinner to induce bed-wetting around the beginning of my 11th year.  One time it happened during a sleep-over.  My parents wouldn't consider teen diapers.  I should have asked our doctor.  Double-voiding before bed and all, It took me until  the end of my 13th year to stop. 

Then those dreams and wet beds started (in a college dormatory) again during my 19th year.  (It was about the same time I met my first wife.)  I couldn't stop the wettings that time.  I'd be dry for about 11 weeks  Then I'd wet 5 to 8 times in two weeks -- then repeat the cycle.  I still have them.

I don’t think I would do it over again. I discovered them pretty naturally, the allure was just there right at the start of puberty for me, so I kinda explored that in a really straight forward natural way.

now if I knew I would like them later, I probably would’ve considered just continuing to have bed wetting problems as a kid, so I would always have access to them. But like there’s no way I could’ve known that so... yeah no I can’t see what I would change about discovering diapers 

• 1 month later...

Honestly, a hard question - I don't know if I would necessarily change anything, since I had a pretty good experience getting to this point. Interest at an early age, dabbling in basics (goodnites/depends) once older, then adult diapers, and then into more ABDL brands once an adult and out on my own.

I think that escalation was important, going from it being thoughts of something unreachable to something with limited potential, to something that could be sought out but had to be kept hidden from others, to something that was basically up to my discretion. I do wish I'd known anyone IRL that could safely be confided in regarding it over the years, but that's really beyond my control.

Conversely, I do have a few memories of wetting myself when young on car rides - family was strict so wouldn't have dreamed of trying to use that for any gain, but retrospectively there were probably opportunities that would've been available. Not sure if it would've been worth the humiliation, might've just ruined it for me later or something. Weird, thinking about it like that.