Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have any of you ladies worn a butt plug while holding a lot of pee?

Don't want to sound prejudiced at all, I'm literally bi myself, but I don't think most ladies are into butt stuff. I do know a guy who likes being pegged but we don't have prostates so it doesn't feel good for us. Some kinks are more a guy thing or a girl thing. Wetting is more of a girl thing (hence why most omorashi content stars girls) and butt play is definitely more a guy thing. Not 100% obviously but there are trends.

Despite being kinky as fuck and into messing, I've never done anal with my husband and I'm glad of it. His dick is on the bigger side and the thought of it going up there is...ouch.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
36 minutes ago, China Girl said:

Don't want to sound prejudiced at all, I'm literally bi myself, but I don't think most ladies are into butt stuff. I do know a guy who likes being pegged but we don't have prostates so it doesn't feel good for us. Some kinks are more a guy thing or a girl thing. Wetting is more of a girl thing (hence why most omorashi content stars girls) and butt play is definitely more a guy thing. Not 100% obviously but there are trends.

Despite being kinky as fuck and into messing, I've never done anal with my husband and I'm glad of it. His dick is on the bigger side and the thought of it going up there is...ouch.

According to this study quite a few women have actually tried it, so I don't know about it necessarily being more of a guy's fetish: https://futuremethod.com/blogs/the-future-edition/statistics-on-american-anal-sex-habits

https://www.bustle.com/articles/107608-these-women-are-more-likely-to-try-anal-sex-new-study-finds

17 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

According to this study quite a few women have actually tried it, so I don't know about it necessarily being more of a guy's fetish: https://futuremethod.com/blogs/the-future-edition/statistics-on-american-anal-sex-habits

https://www.bustle.com/articles/107608-these-women-are-more-likely-to-try-anal-sex-new-study-finds

Interesting reading! Maybe it's just here in China that women don't do anal. I always think of it as a male interest. It doesn't seem pleasurable for me but maybe I could try it out sometime. Maybe in the context where I messed myself and then get fucked in the bottom. But it just sounds painful to me.

41 minutes ago, China Girl said:

Interesting reading! Maybe it's just here in China that women don't do anal. I always think of it as a male interest. It doesn't seem pleasurable for me but maybe I could try it out sometime. Maybe in the context where I messed myself and then get fucked in the bottom. But it just sounds painful to me.

Yeah i'd recommend just trying your fingers to see if you like it, that way you don't have to deal with pain.

China does come off as a very traditionalist society so it would make sense that women there are less into anal then women from western countries.

On 6/9/2021 at 4:58 PM, China Girl said:

Not really, I know women into various kinks, even friends into omorashi. Just not that particular one. As I said I do know a guy who likes butt stuff so it's not unknown.

I've never understood the attraction either.  As a lesbian I'm not into dick, but I do understand it feels good.  My gf and I use verious toys among which some dildos and sometimes a strapon or a feeldoe, but I just don't see how inserting something in my anus would feel goed. It's not where my sensitive parts are... I guess it's different for men because they have a prostate...

Yeah, absolutely. My husband uses a vibrator on me sometimes (doing stuff like forced orgasm, where I'm tied up and stimulated through my panties until I come), but my bottom is just...not for that. Even though I'm into messing. The fact my bottom is small and tight and my husband's dick is on the bigger side makes it pretty unappealing.

On 6/9/2021 at 9:21 AM, China Girl said:

you don't need a prostate though. A lot of women including myself like butt plugs

to answer the original question i have done it a lot and it doesn't make it harder

Guest Wettishfettish
On 6/11/2021 at 6:29 AM, China Girl said:

Yeah, absolutely. My husband uses a vibrator on me sometimes (doing stuff like forced orgasm, where I'm tied up and stimulated through my panties until I come), but my bottom is just...not for that. Even though I'm into messing. The fact my bottom is small and tight and my husband's dick is on the bigger side makes it pretty unappealing.

Do you have any good messing stories?

Loads. Both planned accidents and unintentional ones. I had a fun one recently when I was out running with a friend. My guts started grumbling, but I kept on running, and I soon felt myself starting to poo! I was wearing a miniskirt with panties in the shape of shorts underneath, so they contained the mess. I felt so naughty coming back home with a load in my panties. I think it's quite common for women to mess while running like that actually. It happens to my friend sometimes too.