Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

But is it actually naughty?

I had a realization last night, as one of many waves of piss was gently leaking out of me into my sweatpants and bed . . . .

When you're being naughty, it's because you're disobeying the rules.

But is there a rule that says I can't wet my pants and bed on purpose without wearing a diaper?  Who is charged with enforcing that rule?

Isn't that my bed?  Aren't these my pants?  I certainly paid for them, and I think that makes them mine.  Can't I do with them what I want?  I want to soak them in my piss, just like I did last night.

As such, I refuse to think of myself as naughty anymore.  I am a bedwetter.  Wetting my bed makes me happy, by which I mean actually ecstatically joyful happy!  Thinking about it brings a warmth to my heart and a smile to my face, and there is nothing wrong with that!

So don't be ashamed!  Whether you are a day wetter or night wetter (or both), deliberate wetter, sleep wetter or incontinent, diapered or not, dressed or not, protected mattress or not, you be you and don't be ashamed.

I am a bedwetter, and I love it!

You got a good point there. Of course, there are no explicit laws or rules of any kind against doing what you want, and if you happen to want to pee the bed, that's great! More power to you! 😉 Losing any inhibition must have felt very liberating and can't possibly be considered a bad thing.

But on the other hand, I think the naughtiness a lot of people - me included - feel (and enjoy) when indulging in our fetish is a result of several factors. Firstly, there is of course the much softer kind of rule that gets broken by urinating anywhere else than a toilet: it's socially unacceptable to do so. There was no conscious decision made by someone or a group of people that peeing yourself is something you just don't do, it's a result of hundreds of years of cultural evolution and religious influences. While in ancient Rome, public outhouses without any separating walls were the norm, the mere concept of shame and privacy, especially concerning your private parts and excrements, evolved over time and lead to the society we're living in today. It's frowned upon to expose your genitals in public and just let go of anything that might possibly needs to get out of your body, for better or worse.

Secondly, I think it has to do with the inherently sexual nature of fetish play. The concept of shame and privacy that for whatever reasons started appearing in human behaviour shows its traces once more: it's accepted if you do these kind of stuff behind closed doors, alone or with one other person (threesomes are once again unacepptable of course), but openly in public? That might break some actual laws for once.

So, to answer the question in the title of this topic... it depends who you ask. I'd say yes, it's most definitely naughty. What would people think if they knew you pee the bed on purpose and enjoy doing so? Some might scoff, some might rise an eyebrow, some might shake their head, some even might feel an incredible desire to join you in bed 😉 The possibilities are almost endless, and that's one of the reasons why I like feeling naughty by peeing myself on purpose. Being a little rebel against societal norms feels exhilarating after all!

I don't think of it as naughty at all. For me, it is just a wonderful activity that I enjoy, and a long time ago, I decided to give myself permission to wet any time that I want. I also give anyone else who wants it, permission to wet any time that they want. For me, wetters are good girls and boys.

D

17 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I think feeling naughty is different than feeling ashamed. For me, naughty is totally a part of why I enjoy wetting.
Not because there’s an actual ‘rule’ against wetting my own clothes or my own bed, but I guess, in part because I know there’s a societal expectation that respectable grown adults simply don’t do that. So it makes me feel even more naughty that I not only do it, but I actively enjoy it in a sexual way.  
If wetting was just as common and accepted as peeing in the toilet I don’t think I’d enjoy it nearly as much. I definitely wouldn’t enjoy it if it was involuntary, or just a way of life for me. Part of what makes it appealing to me is that I don’t get to do it very often and so when I do, it feels extra special and naughty. . . In a good way. 
But again, to be clear, I don’t feel ashamed. I feel deliciously naughty. I guess that’s where we’re very different, which is cool. We all get off on different aspects of this fetish! 

Yeah, totally. This is what gets me off on omorashi too, but you put it way better than I did (helps that you're native in English). My first accident when I wasn't supposed to have one was at a party with my boyfriend when I was 16. I was drinking underage to be "mature" (like that's the definition of it) since he was a couple of years older and had beer, and then to have an accident in my skirt was just the total opposite of that and the naughtiness turned me on to this kink. Since I'm married to him now and a couple of years younger than he is, the "maturity" element of omorashi role plays is a big thing for me. I love it when he tells me that "you're an adult and you wet/messed yourself like a little girl" and suchlike.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

There's no need to feel ashamed. I think the reason we're inclined to feel either ashamed or "naughty", the latter in a fun way, is because we're taught at a young age to try to avoid it as part of potty training, and afterwards we're generally expected not to. As well as, for many of us, it being embarrassing if anyone ever saw us wet ourselves.

I saw on one site someone asked "Is it OK that I like to pee my pants and panties" and the top response was "If it's deliberate and this is your kink, there's nothing wrong with that, go right ahead."

On 6/11/2021 at 12:28 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

There's no need to feel ashamed. I think the reason we're inclined to feel either ashamed or "naughty", the latter in a fun way, is because we're taught at a young age to try to avoid it as part of potty training, and afterwards we're generally expected not to. As well as, for many of us, it being embarrassing if anyone ever saw us wet ourselves.

I saw on one site someone asked "Is it OK that I like to pee my pants and panties" and the top response was "If it's deliberate and this is your kink, there's nothing wrong with that, go right ahead."

I'd say it's fine if it's not deliberate, too. Accidents happen.

6 hours ago, China Girl said:

I'd say it's fine if it's not deliberate, too. Accidents happen.

Yes, and I've heard plenty of stories, I just hope anyone who suffers a pee accident either doesn't mind or is able to get over it and not be faced with disgust or ridicule from others. (I've heard a story of a girl who wet her romper cause she couldn't get it off in time, and laughed about it, and also two girls who wet their shorts due to pulling them up when someone caught them peeing outside with their shorts down, and it wasn't a big deal for them, even though they had to stay in their wet shorts until they dried. Apparently some people wet themselves at haunted houses too and can have their pictures taken to show how scary the haunted houses are (presumably with their consent of course). Also the person said, before the sentence I mentioned, "if it's unintended and it happens often, see your doctor".