Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Adorable sketch from China - cute girl poos in her miniskirt!

5 hours ago, Nephron said:

Thanks for the uploads 🙂

Do you know which dialect they're speaking in?

Regarding dialects, the subtitles are in standard Chinese if you don't understand it (as long as you can read Chinese). It's a convenient thing about living here that you can ask "请写下来" and it will be the same when it's written.

i've never been hustled like that before, but then again i was in beijing and am a foreigner. [spoiler]unless you count bribing the police with some cigarettes.[/spoiler]

i only heard stories about people going to visit relatives in the countryside that they pull stuff like this, never actually experienced it myself.

5 minutes ago, China Girl said:

I've never experienced this personally either but I can easily imagine it happening in rural places. It's a hot scenario to imagine myself in.

i've always wondered if the people who work like this also find it hot, or if it's "just business", like a doctor with a patient. if the person hustling you also was into the kink, how would you feel about that?

i find it hard to discern hidden intentions like that, especially when my main language isn't chinese. even the sketch itself, which is supposed to be comedy, but i cant help feeling that the writers found it more than just funny. there's a couple of similar videos i found on the website that have the same "toilet hustle."

https://www.ixigua.com/6743782069077279240?logTag=555c72a38f49a3870374

I mean, the same people literally made another sketch where the girl has to pee badly in a white miniskirt and ends up happily going in her panties. The absolute look of bliss on her face as she pees definitely suggests they're into it, LMAO. Sure, it's funny, but if you make 2 different sketches where a gorgeous girl ends up having an accident then...yeah.

I'm guessing a combination of an actual kink and humour is involved. The fact all these sketches involve cute girls kind of suggests that too (not complaining, since I am one myself). There are a lot of people in this country into omorashi, enough that we have Chinese language forums for it, so it's kind of to be expected to be honest, even on a mainstream video platform.

https://www.ixigua.com/6939447866603602444?logTag=23776af88ddef9f7ef4e

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

great find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love when she loses control...........the look on her face and reaching behind and doing a little squat.......... is she wearing tights/pantyhose or are her lets really white LOL

reminds me of this video youtube.com/watch?v=QSUu0UNrv7g Drugstore : Chris Jobs (26 ต.ค. 62) a pretty lady is desperately looking for a drug store and then medication and then a bathroom while one guy explains english language to another guy...........the whole time the guy is making mistakes and the pretty curvy professional lady is squirming and trying desperately  to hold onto her shit before ruining her professional pantsuit..........

She's wearing tights. There are some very white skinned girls here but not that white skinned.

There's a similar sketch with a cute girl in a long skirt here. The whole "annoying guy obstructs cute girl until she wets/messes herself" thing is a pretty popular scenario over here.

23 hours ago, China Girl said:

A poo accident scene, this time with a cute girl in a long skirt and a corrupt pay toilet guy.

https://www.ixigua.com/6946826460116025887?logTag=a90d082117be8c2305ce

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)