Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Remember this WetSet Nikki Girl?

Guest Wettishfettish

The other one, the blonde- any idea what happened to her?

I am 99.9% certain I saw her at a Christmas party for a national gym.

16 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

If I'm not mistaken there were two girls named Nikki who made content for Wetset... The other one's a very skinny blonde.

That's the Nikki that keeps popping up and doesn't look anything like the Nikki in the picture. I'm trying to figure out where and what happened to the Nikki in the picture 'cause I don't see much of her. Do you know anyone who might know? Only video I've seen of her is "Super Desperate Nikki Jeans Wetting" which is the video of the picture she's in.

Edited by Leaker
Needed to add more info (see edit history)
On 6/9/2021 at 1:37 AM, Wettishfettish said:

The other one, the blonde- any idea what happened to her?

I am 99.9% certain I saw her at a Christmas party for a national gym.

I'm confused. Is the blonde one the WetSet Nikki that keeps popping up whenever you search her? I'm trying to figure out what happen to the WetSet Nikki in the picture I posted. 

This is the Nikki you’ll most commonly see referred to on Wetset. She’s not just a model but a genuine wetting / diaper lover and she got together with Paul Compton, who owns Wetset, many years ago now. As far as I know they’re still together. Nikki is actually a Brit but lives in Australia with Paul.

The Wetset forums have obviously been down for some time and are only recently back up, so I haven’t seen anything of Paul or Nikki for a while, but they were still together as of a couple of years ago.

No idea about the ‘other’ Nikki, the one the OP has asked about, except that I would assume it’s a stage name and that she hasn’t worked for Wetset for probably 15 years or so.

Aloo

278227EE-0FB6-4DA1-8929-ECA7208F754D.png

6 hours ago, aloo said:

This is the Nikki you’ll most commonly see referred to on Wetset. She’s not just a model but a genuine wetting / diaper lover and she got together with Paul Compton, who owns Wetset, many years ago now. As far as I know they’re still together. Nikki is actually a Brit but lives in Australia with Paul.

The Wetset forums have obviously been down for some time and are only recently back up, so I haven’t seen anything of Paul or Nikki for a while, but they were still together as of a couple of years ago.

No idea about the ‘other’ Nikki, the one the OP has asked about, except that I would assume it’s a stage name and that she hasn’t worked for Wetset for probably 15 years or so.

Aloo

278227EE-0FB6-4DA1-8929-ECA7208F754D.png

This is the Nikki I keep seeing when I searched for WetSet Nikki. I'm assuming she's the face of WetSet. She doesn't look anything like the Nikki in the picture(green sleeveless, long black hair, grey pants) I posted unless it is the same Nikki but gone through surgery??? Not sure. The only similarities in both of these Nikki's is they're both thin.

Good point that it could potentially be a stage name. Haven't seen anything else of her work except that one video of her depicted in the picture.

14 hours ago, Leaker said:

This is the Nikki I keep seeing when I searched for WetSet Nikki. I'm assuming she's the face of WetSet. She doesn't look anything like the Nikki in the picture(green sleeveless, long black hair, grey pants) I posted unless it is the same Nikki but gone through surgery??? Not sure. The only similarities in both of these Nikki's is they're both thin.

Good point that it could potentially be a stage name. Haven't seen anything else of her work except that one video of her depicted in the picture.

They’re different people. The Nikki I posted a pic of is basically the face of Wetset because she’s with Paul, who owns Wetset.

The Nikki you posted a pic of... no idea I’m afraid, but as I say, she probably was a short term model hired years ago.

13 hours ago, aloo said:

They’re different people. The Nikki I posted a pic of is basically the face of Wetset because she’s with Paul, who owns Wetset.

The Nikki you posted a pic of... no idea I’m afraid, but as I say, she probably was a short term model hired years ago.

Yeah, you're probably right. I've only seen her in 1 video which is depicted in the pic. 

• 8 months later...