Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, New_Macca said:

Wow I love this story as knowing the way you can wait and wait and hide your need it shows you must have been beyond your limit to ask the driver to go back Like that! I love the way you describe in such detail it really is a great account of a super close call! I hope the relief made up for any embarrassment 

It absolutely did without a doubt and was well worth the extra money the taxi cost! 

11 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

True but something I would never ever do! Ruining property is not something I could ever do. Peeing outside maybe but not ruining or damaging anyone’s car. 

Out of curiosity, if you had reached your limit and were slowly starting to have an accident, what would you have done?
I assume you would have asked for the driver to quickly pull over before you wet yourself any further, but would you  have squatted and wet on the side of the car, or would you have pulled down your pants and panties and risked exposing your bare bottom to the driver (and anyone else nearby)?

29 minutes ago, Padded_girl said:

Great story! What would you have done if you were in the middle of the traffic jam full of cars and nowhere to pee? Have an accident in the car or get out and pee at view of everyone?

The taxi wasn’t far from the store so I knew it would get back there before I got home. That’s why I rerouted it rather than risk the jam. 

At the entrance to Tesco I saw a larger girl who had some heavy items with her and some crates of beer, she was sitting on the crates wiggling her bottom whilst on her phone, she got up and paced and squirmed around now very desperate indeed and the sitting on the crates no longer helping she’s too desperate almost wetting herself, this went on for about 5 mins until from the store came some people she must have been with, so desperate she was as soon as she saw them coming she got up and pointed to the back of the checkouts where the toilets are and rushed off, she made it to the entrance disappearing inside I heard a cubicle door bang closed, must have been her trying to make it, i didn’t see har again after that,