Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Wow I love this story as knowing the way you can wait and wait and hide your need it shows you must have been beyond your limit to ask the driver to go back Like that! I love the way you describe in such detail it really is a great account of a super close call! I hope the relief made up for any embarrassment 

1 hour ago, New_Macca said:

Wow I love this story as knowing the way you can wait and wait and hide your need it shows you must have been beyond your limit to ask the driver to go back Like that! I love the way you describe in such detail it really is a great account of a super close call! I hope the relief made up for any embarrassment 

It absolutely did without a doubt and was well worth the extra money the taxi cost! 

2 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

It absolutely did without a doubt and was well worth the extra money the taxi cost! 

I guess it would have cost you a fair bit more if you had visited the ladies’ room in the front seat instead!

1 hour ago, nappypants said:

I guess it would have cost you a fair bit more if you had visited the ladies’ room in the front seat instead!

True but something I would never ever do! Ruining property is not something I could ever do. Peeing outside maybe but not ruining or damaging anyone’s car. 

11 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

True but something I would never ever do! Ruining property is not something I could ever do. Peeing outside maybe but not ruining or damaging anyone’s car. 

Out of curiosity, if you had reached your limit and were slowly starting to have an accident, what would you have done?
I assume you would have asked for the driver to quickly pull over before you wet yourself any further, but would you  have squatted and wet on the side of the car, or would you have pulled down your pants and panties and risked exposing your bare bottom to the driver (and anyone else nearby)?

2 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I meant the unavoidable accident scenario, that might have resulted if he hadn’t stopped...

Just now, China Girl said:

I mean they do soak up pee rather than it going all over the seat. That is objectively something.

I have very personal reasons for not liking nappies and I do not in any way find them sexual at all. In fact they do the complete opposite for me. 

2 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I have very personal reasons for not liking nappies and I do not in any way find them sexual at all. In fact they do the complete opposite for me. 

I'd be interested to know why. I'm a pretty big proponent but some people really hate them.

1 minute ago, China Girl said:

I'd be interested to know why. I'm a pretty big proponent but some people really hate them.

my reasons are deeply personal and not something I wish to disclose on here but each to their own. I am here to share and enjoy desperation and I chose to avoid anything nappy related. 

29 minutes ago, Padded_girl said:

Great story! What would you have done if you were in the middle of the traffic jam full of cars and nowhere to pee? Have an accident in the car or get out and pee at view of everyone?

The taxi wasn’t far from the store so I knew it would get back there before I got home. That’s why I rerouted it rather than risk the jam. 

1 minute ago, Mbgpeelover said:

The taxi wasn’t far from the store so I knew it would get back there before I got home. That’s why I rerouted it rather than risk the jam. 

But i mean if you wouldn't have rerouted it because shyness or the driver not wanting to reroute?

1 minute ago, Padded_girl said:

But i mean if you wouldn't have rerouted it because shyness or the driver not wanting to reroute?

I would have had no choice but to hold then. I wasn’t going to pee in someone’s car. 

Good call to re-route. Must have been a bit embarrassing to admit you were desperate but a lot less so than having to ask the driver to pull over and let him see you pee or having to go in your knickers in the car!

Good that the supermarket toilets weren’t closed for cleaning when you got back there too!

At the entrance to Tesco I saw a larger girl who had some heavy items with her and some crates of beer, she was sitting on the crates wiggling her bottom whilst on her phone, she got up and paced and squirmed around now very desperate indeed and the sitting on the crates no longer helping she’s too desperate almost wetting herself, this went on for about 5 mins until from the store came some people she must have been with, so desperate she was as soon as she saw them coming she got up and pointed to the back of the checkouts where the toilets are and rushed off, she made it to the entrance disappearing inside I heard a cubicle door bang closed, must have been her trying to make it, i didn’t see har again after that,