Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 3 weeks later...

As Nybble enjoys the feeling of a bubbly stomach you decide to test one of the sliders, raising it's dial to 75% and lowering it to the 3rd notch. Suddenly the soft bubbling turns to an angry gurgling grumble. Nybble's tummy bloats softly as she let loose a drawn out moan "Ohhhh.... somethings stirring....".  

Suddenly with a loud BLORT an incredibly wet fart rang out. "Eep!" Nybble squeaked as her hands rushed to her butt as a clear stain appeared. Her stomach was churning as everything inside was rushing downward...

Current Outfit: Crop top, No bra, Skirt, Cotton Panties

Needs:

Bladder: 55%

Bowels: 75% BURSTING

Gas: 40%

Libido: 85%

Control:

Bladder: 5/5

Bowels: 3/5

Gas: 5/5

Ooh, looks like that combo did a number on her, huh? Alright then, time to see if she can hold it in, let's poke her butt through her stained panties then give it a fairly moderate smack, and while we're at it, slowly increase bowels to 80% and gas to 75%, a nice tummy trouble combination.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Disnaut

New to this thread. I mainly am taking interest mostly out of a liking of pixel art and, well, robots. I am aware it may be late to say anything now, but I figured I would at least try anyways.

Anyways, to offer up something new, what if we were to also adjust her libido so it is at 90% instead of 85%?

• 3 months later...