Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A great way to beat the heat!

After sweating my ass off all day in the 90 degree heat and chugging water after water I couldn’t help but wonder If you could stay cool by peeing your pants ( Insert Billy Madison meme). I mean with drinking water all day to stay hydrated you’re pretty much just peeing out water at that point anyway , and lots of it. It should dry quick in the heat and wouldn’t smell like much. I’d think  after the initial warmth fades away it would get cool as it evaporates. It was driving me nuts all day at work wishing I could just test out my little theory. Seems like this could make a fun little addition to my next hot, summer solo hike! Anyone try ever try this?

10 hours ago, China Girl said:

I pee down my legs while I'm running in my athletic miniskirt. It cools my legs and feels great.

I was just reading an article about a lot people that run peeing themselves during races! The miniskirt must be fun, especially being an athletic garment it probably wicks moisture and doesn’t show much wetness so no one can tell but you! 

3 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

The media keep telling us to keep hydrated.  I hope everyone has tripled their fluid intake, even if they're working in an air-conditioned building.  😉

Gotta keep taking in those fluids! ( letting them out’s the fun part though! 😂)

1 hour ago, China Girl said:

Women pee themselves in races a lot. It's pretty rare for guys to though in my experience. It's easier for them to pull out and go.

We’ve got it a lot easier in that sense for sure. Most running shorts don’t show much wetness anyway though, so I suppose in most cases no one would know unless they saw it happen. 

Sure, but for guys who aren't into omorashi (and I think a lot fewer guys are into wetting than girls, based on what I've seen both in my life and online), they don't like the wet feeling in their shorts, so they'd rather pull out or put their dick down the short leg to pee instead. That's what my husband and male friends told me anyway. I have a guy friend who does the dick down the short leg trick, which is funny to watch.

Just based on my experience, I feel like enjoying panty wetting is like 80+% female, while watching other people wet is more mixed, maybe even leaning towards guys. That explains why there isn't a lot of great male wetting content for people who are into that, despite it being so easy to make an amateur video. I'm cool with it though, while I'm bi I actually prefer female videos because I can more related to how it feels "down there".

I've got some pretty good biological theories on why, both based on the fact that women are more way likely to actually have an accident (because it's harder to pull out and go) and therefore get a kink-forming experience from it, and also because of the way the nerves are down there with the bladder and clit/pussy for women as opposed to how it works for guys. There's also the fact that we can pee during sex since it's not the same hole, while guys can't (or at least not very easily).

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)