Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I convinced my hot friend to wet herself while drunk...

23 hours ago, nappypants said:

Does your friend know you wear a diaper?

She does actually. But she doesn't know it's a sexual thing. She thinks it's for medical reasons.

21 hours ago, Tree Trimmer said:

What a nice, hot story. You are so lucky to actually see someone struggling hard to hold their pee back. Was she holding herself to try and keep from wetting her panties? I would have been aching to help her hold it.

She was, but she was so full, she couldn't make it home. So hot.

4 hours ago, tanin said:

One of the hottest scenarios possible. Love to be part of it at some moment.

How - in general - was she about this? Did she consider this as inappropriate or something? 

I only suggested that she wet herself to spare herself bladder pain. She doesn't know it's a sexual thing for me and she felt relieved to have had an accident, though it was very embarrassing.

2 hours ago, China Girl said:

She does actually. But she doesn't know it's a sexual thing. She thinks it's for medical reasons.

She was, but she was so full, she couldn't make it home. So hot.

I only suggested that she wet herself to spare herself bladder pain. She doesn't know it's a sexual thing for me and she felt relieved to have had an accident, though it was very embarrassing.

I wonder what's her 'long term' reaction for the event. In the first moment it's a totally different set of emotions than the day after, when you realize what you've done the night before. For some people it's like a disaster and some of them are like 'not a big deal'. I hope that in general she's in the second team. 

1 minute ago, tanin said:

I wonder what's her 'long term' reaction for the event. In the first moment it's a totally different set of emotions than the day after, when you realize what you've done the night before. For some people it's like a disaster and some of them are like 'not a big deal'. I hope that in general she's in the second team. 

This happened a while ago. She doesn't seem to mind now.

Yeah, I did that for my other friend I did get into diapers. I explained how convenient it was to not have to worry about using the toilet, and after she had an accident she agreed to try them. She took a liking to them and now she's diapered at work and whenever she needs to be. But you have to carefully ease people into it. Many adults think diapers are for babies and react very badly to the idea of wearing them, even if they just wet themselves. I'm always conscious of how our kink would be perceived by people who aren't into it.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

I wear diapers to work regularly and I use them. No, I don't tell people that I wet my diaper, since that's unnecessary. I was only so eager to see my friend wet because I was drunk at the time and my judgement was impaired and I just wanted to see some omorashi. When I'm sober I wouldn't have suggested it the same way (and also she wouldn't have wet herself except for all the beer she drunk).

10 hours ago, China Girl said:

I wear diapers to work regularly and I use them. No, I don't tell people that I wet my diaper, since that's unnecessary. I was only so eager to see my friend wet because I was drunk at the time and my judgement was impaired and I just wanted to see some omorashi. When I'm sober I wouldn't have suggested it the same way (and also she wouldn't have wet herself except for all the beer she drunk).

Almost for sure nobody will suggest that while being sober and also nobody will agree to pee their panties while sober, but that's one of the reasons why we love drinking parties. I hope that also some next time you will convince her to use this 'solution' once again, also recalling that she already did this and there was nothing wrong, so why not do this again.

On 6/7/2021 at 2:18 PM, China Girl said:

He really wasn't so happy that I'd persuaded a friend who's not into omorashi to wet herself like that, but he did admit it was really hot when she did it.

Yeah, I can get behind that, especially because she was drunk and you made use of that situation for your sexual enjoyment. I'll believe you she didn't feel bad afterwards as she seems to be that kind of dirty, but really be careful with forcing people into embarassment without them knowing you use it for sexual fantasies. On the other side we might agree that letting her struggle until home would've fed these fantasies too, so this way she at least felt better and didn't end up in a much more embarassing real accident.

3 hours ago, Dwayne said:

Yeah, I can get behind that, especially because she was drunk and you made use of that situation for your sexual enjoyment. I'll believe you she didn't feel bad afterwards as she seems to be that kind of dirty, but really be careful with forcing people into embarassment without them knowing you use it for sexual fantasies. On the other side we might agree that letting her struggle until home would've fed these fantasies too, so this way she at least felt better and didn't end up in a much more embarassing real accident.

She really didn't look like she was going to make it home at all. And it would be less embarrassing for her to just pee her dress on the street than to do it in her building, and have to clean up the puddle. I was actually trying to minimise her pain by telling her to have an accident. But I was drunk too and was wanting to see a wetting.

If it makes any difference, she's actually admitted to not making it to the toilet before, but I never saw it personally until then.

So, update. After taking advice here and from my husband, I actually admitted to my friend that I am into wetting sexually. This was in the context of drunk confessions about sex (she admitted to falling off the bed with an ex-boyfriend, which is pretty funny). She said she wasn't surprised since she's heard of this kink before, though she's not into it herself. After that, I asked if she would wet herself again in front of me, and she said that if she'd drunk enough beer and was wearing a dark skirt/dress, she would, since in fact she has wet herself several times as an adult so she doesn't mind it. It's not a sexual thing for her...yet...but there might be some cute experiences in future!

I didn't ask her to try diapers though, that would be going way too far at the moment.

23 hours ago, China Girl said:

So, update. After taking advice here and from my husband, I actually admitted to my friend that I am into wetting sexually. This was in the context of drunk confessions about sex (she admitted to falling off the bed with an ex-boyfriend, which is pretty funny). She said she wasn't surprised since she's heard of this kink before, though she's not into it herself. After that, I asked if she would wet herself again in front of me, and she said that if she'd drunk enough beer and was wearing a dark skirt/dress, she would, since in fact she has wet herself several times as an adult so she doesn't mind it. It's not a sexual thing for her...yet...but there might be some cute experiences in future!

I didn't ask her to try diapers though, that would be going way too far at the moment.

This is great news! That is the kind of answer everyone was waiting here. Even though she's not into it...it's still super hot. She might have a little surprise for you next time.

I can't wait to read your next drunk experience with her. Have fun!

7 hours ago, Dwayne said:

That's a brave step to admit your kink to her! Even if she doesn't share it, the fact that she doesn't make it a thing and even just rolls with it makes the whole story more enjoyable.

This makes we wonder, since you have a husband, does your omo kink also apply to seeing males in such situations?

It does, but it's obviously much less common to see a guy desperate since they can go more easily, and I can much more relate to female content, so that's what I usually prefer. I do enjoy watching my husband pee, and he even lets me hold his penis sometimes, but he's not into wetting himself. If I did see a guy wet, I'd enjoy it, but I couldn't relate to the feeling as much as another lady wetting her panties.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 2:20 PM, China Girl said:

Yeah, I did that for my other friend I did get into diapers. I explained how convenient it was to not have to worry about using the toilet, and after she had an accident she agreed to try them. She took a liking to them and now she's diapered at work and whenever she needs to be. But you have to carefully ease people into it. Many adults think diapers are for babies and react very badly to the idea of wearing them, even if they just wet themselves. I'm always conscious of how our kink would be perceived by people who aren't into it.

When you're with this friend, is it common for you to openly tell each other when you're wetting — either verbally, or with obvious non-verbal cues? If you're together in a group and trying to be discreet, can you still notice when she's wetting her diaper?