Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone try essential oils in diapers?

This morning I changed out of my night time diaper (mega max), took a shower, and put on a fresh pullup. I didn't think I had to go too bad, but as soon as I got myself into it I couldn't hold it and peed a little. I think a lot of us have been there. This made my wonder two things:

1. <Not serious>Do Goodnites put a muscle relaxing powder in the gusset of their pullups like cigarettes/sugar/caffeine products use addiction?

2. If I added say, peppermint oil, to my goodnites and let it soak in a bit before putting them on, then maybe I'd feel a very 'refreshing' sensation when I wet. If I can retrain myself with that, then I could put that oil in my boxers and maybe I'd have a harder time holding? Then maybe leaking, sweating, and holding myself would all make is worse too...

6 hours ago, TinklePants said:

This morning I changed out of my night time diaper (mega max), took a shower, and put on a fresh pullup. I didn't think I had to go too bad, but as soon as I got myself into it I couldn't hold it and peed a little. I think a lot of us have been there. This made my wonder two things:

1. <Not serious>Do Goodnites put a muscle relaxing powder in the gusset of their pullups like cigarettes/sugar/caffeine products use addiction?

2. If I added say, peppermint oil, to my goodnites and let it soak in a bit before putting them on, then maybe I'd feel a very 'refreshing' sensation when I wet. If I can retrain myself with that, then I could put that oil in my boxers and maybe I'd have a harder time holding? Then maybe leaking, sweating, and holding myself would all make is worse too...

So like the feel n' learn diapers they came out with for a while? 

https://www.madeformums.com/reviews/pampers-feel-n-learn-review/

When I was growing up, these did not exist, but for a number of months (one two occasions, once when I was younger and the other time when I was in me teens), my mom had me wear panties inside my Goodnites, so that I would feel wet and maybe wake up. This didn't work and just resulted in leaks and disrupted sleep. 

I know this is slightly off topic, but when I re-apply baby powder to a diaper that has already been wet, I often get a really quick warming sensation, and I've not really been able to figure out the chemistry. You know when your Rearz has another 4 wettings in it, but you are getting sweaty?

But I don't think I'd want any oils like that near my girl parts...

Kinda thinking that you may not want to put essential oils directly on those parts. I don't have a lot of experience with diapers, but I do know that I put some peppermint extract into a bottle of water and drank it for a diaper hold. I did wet, though it was on purpose and when I took them off, I noticed a very cool sensation down there. Again, I know that essential oils can be strong and you might not want direct contact on your skin, especially in such a sensitive region. 

Also, Rachel. I just wanted to say that wetting panties or pants under a diaper is incredibly hot. I think this is a content niche that doesn't get explored enough. 

2 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Kinda thinking that you may not want to put essential oils directly on those parts. I don't have a lot of experience with diapers, but I do know that I put some peppermint extract into a bottle of water and drank it for a diaper hold. I did wet, though it was on purpose and when I took them off, I noticed a very cool sensation down there. Again, I know that essential oils can be strong and you might not want direct contact on your skin, especially in such a sensitive region. 

Also, Rachel. I just wanted to say that wetting panties or pants under a diaper is incredibly hot. I think this is a content niche that doesn't get explored enough. 

I've been meaning to write about my experiences with this... I likely won't for a while, it was my teenage years  the second time we tried and well... you know how complicated that can be. But yeah... definitely worth exploring more. We don't get enough of this in stories or videos. Bedwetting alarms either!

21 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I've been meaning to write about my experiences with this... I likely won't for a while, it was my teenage years  the second time we tried and well... you know how complicated that can be. But yeah... definitely worth exploring more. We don't get enough of this in stories or videos. Bedwetting alarms either!

I think the allure I find in it is that you are wetting a diaper, but also wetting your pants as well. So even though your diaper gets wet and heavy, so do your pants. I'm curious if you wear a diaper over your pants if it would affect how the wetness spreads in the pants. Would you be able to see the wetness grow down the legs from inside the diaper.