Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Are Women More Patient about Waiting for the Bathroom?

@Angusburger

"That’s true. One girl who doesn’t have the fetish for sure did seem nice about it and even asked the guys if they could find somewhere else for me and asked me before getting in the car if I was fine with holding it. Maybe she knows the pain of being the only one that has to go while others got to go. I am glad though at the restroom we eventually got to there was no line for the men’s but a brief line for the women."

Exactly, people in communities like this we see a situation different like that because we have a fetish, but the vast overwhelming majority of people that they find someone else needing to go to the bathroom they will generally think how can I help you get to the bathroom and that will be all that they think about. They won't be thinking about this is a fetish excitement situation, this is exhilarating, all they think is how can we get this person to the bathroom. For a non-fetish person the bathroom holds no real interest beyond the practical need. Most people are kindly to friends.

"for street urinals, I think society should be fair because it’s unfair like where do girls go? Why should young girls hold it when men with larger bladders etc get to go?"

Dream urinals are definitely unfair and I remember reading an article about Dutch or French feminists who were protesting them because they thought that the problem had been solved simply because they provided urinals even though the people providing those urinals know very well that no women are actually going to use them or very very few.

I'll admit if I was in a situation where Street urinals were available and the guys were peeing and I really had to go it would be very frustrating and annoying, but at the same time I really begrudge the guys for using it because it fills a practical need. But once again it does privileged male urination and that men were peeing all over the place and caused a problem so the solution was to provide urinals for the men. Since the women weren't being a problem or peeing everywhere it wasn't seen as necessity to provide them with anything, so maybe it's another case of women just sort of patiently putting up with the things I'm not making enough of a racket about it.

As annoying and unfair as the situation is the pragmatist in me can see it from a more balanced standpoint. Providing Street urinals is a relatively cheap and easy thing to do whereas providing a full-blown flushing toilet with the privacy and all of the necessities that women would prefer is a much bigger task and perhaps not very practical.

So again I am sort of in a conflicted position on that. The pragmatist in me would say I wouldn't oppose them having Street urinals, and I would have a good humor about it, I would even be willing to take a picture of me standing next to a street urinal because I have a well-developed sense of toilet humor.

However the practical person in me however if I was in a situation where they seem to be Street urinals everywhere for the guys to go to the bathroom and with women's toilets being very few and far between I have to admit that as we went from streetcorner to streetcorner finding urinal after urinal for the guys and nothing for the women the frustration would be rather mounting.

And once again it's one of those situations where I think that toilets are seen as a luxury. Urinals are seen as sort of a convenience from and so people provide them, but again is another one of those situations where they figure women aren't making a fuss so they can keep going without. Another one of those situations where it's just expected that men will pee so they are provided for, but expected that women will go on holding it so they are not.

And yes women would definitely feel impatient about it, and as those protests by the Dutch women showed that women would definitely be annoyed by it, but again it didn't seem to bring about any change so at the end of the day women just go on being patient and putting up with it.

And again is much as I go on about these issues I fully admit that I would be no different. If I did find myself in a city with abundant Street urinals everywhere but very few female toilets and I was traveling with a bunch of male companions I would probably just continue holding until we found a female toilets available however long that would be. If that ends up being a long time I might be more insistent about getting to a bathroom, but if it's not practical to do so I was just sort of grit my teeth and grin and bear it, and I think that that is sort of like the common reaction in a situation like that.

But yes it is definitely a weird thing to think of a mixed sex group going around the city all day where the men have all of these conveniences wherever they go and the women just have absolutely nothing, and yet the average woman would probably not say anything about that or speak up about that. I'd probably say something, but then I would just go back to hoping to find a bathroom sooner rather than later.

"regarding patience, I have seen girls in line looking angry/upset/impatient with their arms crossed and checking their phones or looking tired  before and moving their legs that looks generally impatient while the men didn’t have any of it but the men’s line was a lot shorter/faster moving. I still remember one girl that lined up and afterwards complained to her boyfriend/guy friend that the line was so long because some designer only put three stalls but the men’s room was the same just one urinal and two stalls and the guy said he had to wait a few mins (the girl waited for closer to 10mins) as I was outside the bathroom the whole time"

To me this actually makes perfect sense. I think that you only start showing signs of impatience after a while really. If a guy had to wait 30 seconds he really doesn't have that much time to start getting really impatient about it. If you have a slight delay of a couple of seconds to a minute you probably don't consider that to be much of a wait at all and probably would think nothing of it.

If however you are standing in line for 10 minutes and the line wasn't moving naturally are going to get a little bit more impatient. So yeah when you get impatient like that you have nothing better to do so you check your phone or you just stand there waiting.

That is what I think is one of the more frustrating aspects of the line, you're essentially doing nothing, you are just basically waiting there, and when you are doing nothing you are less distracted from what you are there to do. If you are just standing there not moving in an endless line of women all need to pee it's kind of hard not to think when is this line going to move, I really have to pee, and so on and so on.

But once again it brings us to the question what else are you really going to do about the situation? You becoming impatient isn't going to make the line move any faster? It's not like there is suddenly going to be more bathrooms if you come back later. So you simply stand there crossing her arms waiting impatiently because there's no other option.

And yes because men can use the bathroom a lot quicker providing the exact same number of places for men and women to go is still going to result in men being able to go very quickly and women ending up going slowly. In order for women to go as quickly as men they would need several orders of magnitude more toilets, and even I have to admit that in most situations that's probably impractical.

So yes as much as I hate to admit it, in large crowded situations where lots of people all need the bathroom at once it's almost inevitable there's going to be long lines for the women and none for the men and there's probably not many solutions to that practically speaking that.

Again one person told me in a situation like that what can you really do other than just being more patient, and again I hate to admit they were right, but in a situation like that that probably really is the only practical solution. Again the pragmatist in me and the realist in me can see how giving women 30 times as many bathrooms as man is never going to happen, but it still doesn't make it less frustrating when you are waiting a half hour to do something that men can do without waiting at all.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can totally relate.    I don’t like telling people I need to pee. I don’t know why, I just think girls grow up with the idea that we shouldn’t share that kind of need with people because it’s

I have noticed that women out with a group of friends will often wait until a few people mention needing the toilet before they all go together. I hardly ever see a woman leave a group in order to go

During my years at high school I hated using the loos as older kids smoked in them so I was afraid to go myself. During Uni it felt antisocial to interrupt a group talking to run to the loo too so I w

On 8/26/2022 at 10:13 AM, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"That’s true. One girl who doesn’t have the fetish for sure did seem nice about it and even asked the guys if they could find somewhere else for me and asked me before getting in the car if I was fine with holding it. Maybe she knows the pain of being the only one that has to go while others got to go. I am glad though at the restroom we eventually got to there was no line for the men’s but a brief line for the women."

Exactly, people in communities like this we see a situation different like that because we have a fetish, but the vast overwhelming majority of people that they find someone else needing to go to the bathroom they will generally think how can I help you get to the bathroom and that will be all that they think about. They won't be thinking about this is a fetish excitement situation, this is exhilarating, all they think is how can we get this person to the bathroom. For a non-fetish person the bathroom holds no real interest beyond the practical need. Most people are kindly to friends.

"for street urinals, I think society should be fair because it’s unfair like where do girls go? Why should young girls hold it when men with larger bladders etc get to go?"

Dream urinals are definitely unfair and I remember reading an article about Dutch or French feminists who were protesting them because they thought that the problem had been solved simply because they provided urinals even though the people providing those urinals know very well that no women are actually going to use them or very very few.

I'll admit if I was in a situation where Street urinals were available and the guys were peeing and I really had to go it would be very frustrating and annoying, but at the same time I really begrudge the guys for using it because it fills a practical need. But once again it does privileged male urination and that men were peeing all over the place and caused a problem so the solution was to provide urinals for the men. Since the women weren't being a problem or peeing everywhere it wasn't seen as necessity to provide them with anything, so maybe it's another case of women just sort of patiently putting up with the things I'm not making enough of a racket about it.

As annoying and unfair as the situation is the pragmatist in me can see it from a more balanced standpoint. Providing Street urinals is a relatively cheap and easy thing to do whereas providing a full-blown flushing toilet with the privacy and all of the necessities that women would prefer is a much bigger task and perhaps not very practical.

So again I am sort of in a conflicted position on that. The pragmatist in me would say I wouldn't oppose them having Street urinals, and I would have a good humor about it, I would even be willing to take a picture of me standing next to a street urinal because I have a well-developed sense of toilet humor.

However the practical person in me however if I was in a situation where they seem to be Street urinals everywhere for the guys to go to the bathroom and with women's toilets being very few and far between I have to admit that as we went from streetcorner to streetcorner finding urinal after urinal for the guys and nothing for the women the frustration would be rather mounting.

And once again it's one of those situations where I think that toilets are seen as a luxury. Urinals are seen as sort of a convenience from and so people provide them, but again is another one of those situations where they figure women aren't making a fuss so they can keep going without. Another one of those situations where it's just expected that men will pee so they are provided for, but expected that women will go on holding it so they are not.

And yes women would definitely feel impatient about it, and as those protests by the Dutch women showed that women would definitely be annoyed by it, but again it didn't seem to bring about any change so at the end of the day women just go on being patient and putting up with it.

And again is much as I go on about these issues I fully admit that I would be no different. If I did find myself in a city with abundant Street urinals everywhere but very few female toilets and I was traveling with a bunch of male companions I would probably just continue holding until we found a female toilets available however long that would be. If that ends up being a long time I might be more insistent about getting to a bathroom, but if it's not practical to do so I was just sort of grit my teeth and grin and bear it, and I think that that is sort of like the common reaction in a situation like that.

But yes it is definitely a weird thing to think of a mixed sex group going around the city all day where the men have all of these conveniences wherever they go and the women just have absolutely nothing, and yet the average woman would probably not say anything about that or speak up about that. I'd probably say something, but then I would just go back to hoping to find a bathroom sooner rather than later.

"regarding patience, I have seen girls in line looking angry/upset/impatient with their arms crossed and checking their phones or looking tired  before and moving their legs that looks generally impatient while the men didn’t have any of it but the men’s line was a lot shorter/faster moving. I still remember one girl that lined up and afterwards complained to her boyfriend/guy friend that the line was so long because some designer only put three stalls but the men’s room was the same just one urinal and two stalls and the guy said he had to wait a few mins (the girl waited for closer to 10mins) as I was outside the bathroom the whole time"

To me this actually makes perfect sense. I think that you only start showing signs of impatience after a while really. If a guy had to wait 30 seconds he really doesn't have that much time to start getting really impatient about it. If you have a slight delay of a couple of seconds to a minute you probably don't consider that to be much of a wait at all and probably would think nothing of it.

If however you are standing in line for 10 minutes and the line wasn't moving naturally are going to get a little bit more impatient. So yeah when you get impatient like that you have nothing better to do so you check your phone or you just stand there waiting.

That is what I think is one of the more frustrating aspects of the line, you're essentially doing nothing, you are just basically waiting there, and when you are doing nothing you are less distracted from what you are there to do. If you are just standing there not moving in an endless line of women all need to pee it's kind of hard not to think when is this line going to move, I really have to pee, and so on and so on.

But once again it brings us to the question what else are you really going to do about the situation? You becoming impatient isn't going to make the line move any faster? It's not like there is suddenly going to be more bathrooms if you come back later. So you simply stand there crossing her arms waiting impatiently because there's no other option.

And yes because men can use the bathroom a lot quicker providing the exact same number of places for men and women to go is still going to result in men being able to go very quickly and women ending up going slowly. In order for women to go as quickly as men they would need several orders of magnitude more toilets, and even I have to admit that in most situations that's probably impractical.

So yes as much as I hate to admit it, in large crowded situations where lots of people all need the bathroom at once it's almost inevitable there's going to be long lines for the women and none for the men and there's probably not many solutions to that practically speaking that.

Again one person told me in a situation like that what can you really do other than just being more patient, and again I hate to admit they were right, but in a situation like that that probably really is the only practical solution. Again the pragmatist in me and the realist in me can see how giving women 30 times as many bathrooms as man is never going to happen, but it still doesn't make it less frustrating when you are waiting a half hour to do something that men can do without waiting at all.

Why do women need 30times more? That seems excessive and extreme. 
If women takes twice as long it doesn’t make sense that lines are that much longer in reality. Also, aren’t women faster for peeing because their pee rate is higher than man because mens pee stream is a lot less powerful 

for streeet urinals I disagree even as a guy. Guys should be holding it too if women can’t go either and it’s unfair and sexist.  When I was in Amsterdam I did see a girl wait for her guy friend to use a street urinal and the girl was standing with her legs crossed. I wonder if she had to go or was cold. 

for long lines are you actually used to waiting even for a few mins? At those single user bathrooms in Starbucks even a few mins wait is too much for me! Like what are people doing inside? Do you not feel rushed in such a situation where you wonder what is taking so long when it’s actually just a few mins max? 

once I was at a supermarket that had a single user stall with a line up and the girls in front of me all took like 10sec while the guys took longer and I found out why when I went In. The toilet was clogged and overfilled and I think the girls didn’t want to use it while the guys still peed into the toilet or on the floor. I was too desperate to hold it for another 30mins on a  bus!

@Angusburger

"Why do women need 30times more? That seems excessive and extreme. 
If women takes twice as long it doesn’t make sense that lines are that much longer in reality. Also, aren’t women faster for peeing because their pee rate is higher than man because mens pee stream is a lot less powerful"

Again it shouldn't be that much more than needed but apparently even when women have twice as many bathrooms there still are long lines and at a lot of places these laws just don't apply. It really just comes down to the fact that men can use the urinals much more quickly than women can use stalls. It's not just the time spent peeing but the time getting into the stall and maneuvering in the bathroom and having to get undressed and all of this other stuff. Again it does seem ridiculous that it 34 times as long and yet it has been shown that that seems to be the case. Once again it seems like it's almost an unsolvable problem in a lot of ways but here are some interesting links that discuss this matter.

https://endometriosis.net/living/long-lines-bathroom

"for streeet urinals I disagree even as a guy. Guys should be holding it too if women can’t go either and it’s unfair and sexist.  When I was in Amsterdam I did see a girl wait for her guy friend to use a street urinal and the girl was standing with her legs crossed. I wonder if she had to go or was cold."

I do think that they should provide restrooms for the women as well but getting rid of the urinals would make anything better for women as it would just result in the men peeing everywhere. So yes it is sexist and they should have stuff for both but getting rid of what they have now would improve things for anyone really. But I really must be a weird feeling to be standing there with your legs crossed and desperation while people are peeing right away at a urinal right away while you don't have a bathroom anywhere nearby. Once again it is crazy the idea that they basically have something like a bathroom for men but nothing whatsoever for women as though women don't need to go to the bathroom which I think unconsciously a lot of people somehow believe even if they know it's not true.

"for long lines are you actually used to waiting even for a few mins? At those single user bathrooms in Starbucks even a few mins wait is too much for me! Like what are people doing inside? Do you not feel rushed in such a situation where you wonder what is taking so long when it’s actually just a few mins max?"

I find that lines are mostly a problem at really large crowded places particularly when everybody has to go at once. Most of the places I go however are not crowded so it's usually not an issue. If somebody uses the bathroom before you might have to wait a few minutes but usually in places like that the lines don't get incredibly long because they are small places that only have a certain amount of people at any given time.

If you get to places like Broadway shows or museums or stadiums or other places where you have literally thousands of people who are all going to need the bathroom it's almost impossible to provide anywhere near enough for people to go in any type of reasonable time, at least the women anyway, so those of the cases the get really frustrating where the men are still able to manage to go pretty quickly and the women end up waiting forever.

Again the more I look at this situation it doesn't seem like there is much of a solution. It seems like almost no matter what is done that the women always end up waiting in line and I am starting to feel resigned to the fact that maybe it is some kind of inevitability and that maybe anatomy is destiny. It really is mind boggling though to think that men can just easily use the bathroom so quickly and yet it seems to take women forever to use the bathroom, it really is genuinely baffling even when you consider all of the obstacles that women face towards getting relief more quickly. I guess all of these small little things eventually build up and compound the problem.

It is sort of like when I say I don't want to get distracted from my writing (like I am now). I might check the Internet and make a post here or there or check social media or go see my cats or get something to drink. All of these things shouldn't seem like they would take more than like a few minutes at a time. And yet before you know it somehow a half hour has gone by just doing these seemingly trivial things. Maybe if you only had done one thing it wouldn't have been noticeable but every little obstacle and every little distraction adds up.

I think it's something similar to the bathroom, it's just when you have one factor that's a problem but when you have all of these simultaneous factors that come together to make the situation catastrophic. Maybe if it was just one issue it wouldn't be a case of 30 minute lines at it might only be five-minute lines, but when you consider all of these other obstacles they all add up when combined and result in extraordinary waits. So in the simple sense I think it's just lots of little things adding up together that combine to compound any given situation.

"once I was at a supermarket that had a single user stall with a line up and the girls in front of me all took like 10sec while the guys took longer and I found out why when I went In. The toilet was clogged and overfilled and I think the girls didn’t want to use it while the guys still peed into the toilet or on the floor. I was too desperate to hold it for another 30mins on a  bus!"

Well once again that's another advantage that guys have, if the toilet is filthy you can just pee into it without actually having to make contact with the seat. A guy will see that and will just stand up and piss into it without having any contact, where as a woman will see that is like my ass isn't touching that monstrosity! If you had to sit do you think you'd still have used it?

23 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"Why do women need 30times more? That seems excessive and extreme. 
If women takes twice as long it doesn’t make sense that lines are that much longer in reality. Also, aren’t women faster for peeing because their pee rate is higher than man because mens pee stream is a lot less powerful"

Again it shouldn't be that much more than needed but apparently even when women have twice as many bathrooms there still are long lines and at a lot of places these laws just don't apply. It really just comes down to the fact that men can use the urinals much more quickly than women can use stalls. It's not just the time spent peeing but the time getting into the stall and maneuvering in the bathroom and having to get undressed and all of this other stuff. Again it does seem ridiculous that it 34 times as long and yet it has been shown that that seems to be the case. Once again it seems like it's almost an unsolvable problem in a lot of ways but here are some interesting links that discuss this matter.

https://endometriosis.net/living/long-lines-bathroom

"for streeet urinals I disagree even as a guy. Guys should be holding it too if women can’t go either and it’s unfair and sexist.  When I was in Amsterdam I did see a girl wait for her guy friend to use a street urinal and the girl was standing with her legs crossed. I wonder if she had to go or was cold."

I do think that they should provide restrooms for the women as well but getting rid of the urinals would make anything better for women as it would just result in the men peeing everywhere. So yes it is sexist and they should have stuff for both but getting rid of what they have now would improve things for anyone really. But I really must be a weird feeling to be standing there with your legs crossed and desperation while people are peeing right away at a urinal right away while you don't have a bathroom anywhere nearby. Once again it is crazy the idea that they basically have something like a bathroom for men but nothing whatsoever for women as though women don't need to go to the bathroom which I think unconsciously a lot of people somehow believe even if they know it's not true.

"for long lines are you actually used to waiting even for a few mins? At those single user bathrooms in Starbucks even a few mins wait is too much for me! Like what are people doing inside? Do you not feel rushed in such a situation where you wonder what is taking so long when it’s actually just a few mins max?"

I find that lines are mostly a problem at really large crowded places particularly when everybody has to go at once. Most of the places I go however are not crowded so it's usually not an issue. If somebody uses the bathroom before you might have to wait a few minutes but usually in places like that the lines don't get incredibly long because they are small places that only have a certain amount of people at any given time.

If you get to places like Broadway shows or museums or stadiums or other places where you have literally thousands of people who are all going to need the bathroom it's almost impossible to provide anywhere near enough for people to go in any type of reasonable time, at least the women anyway, so those of the cases the get really frustrating where the men are still able to manage to go pretty quickly and the women end up waiting forever.

Again the more I look at this situation it doesn't seem like there is much of a solution. It seems like almost no matter what is done that the women always end up waiting in line and I am starting to feel resigned to the fact that maybe it is some kind of inevitability and that maybe anatomy is destiny. It really is mind boggling though to think that men can just easily use the bathroom so quickly and yet it seems to take women forever to use the bathroom, it really is genuinely baffling even when you consider all of the obstacles that women face towards getting relief more quickly. I guess all of these small little things eventually build up and compound the problem.

It is sort of like when I say I don't want to get distracted from my writing (like I am now). I might check the Internet and make a post here or there or check social media or go see my cats or get something to drink. All of these things shouldn't seem like they would take more than like a few minutes at a time. And yet before you know it somehow a half hour has gone by just doing these seemingly trivial things. Maybe if you only had done one thing it wouldn't have been noticeable but every little obstacle and every little distraction adds up.

I think it's something similar to the bathroom, it's just when you have one factor that's a problem but when you have all of these simultaneous factors that come together to make the situation catastrophic. Maybe if it was just one issue it wouldn't be a case of 30 minute lines at it might only be five-minute lines, but when you consider all of these other obstacles they all add up when combined and result in extraordinary waits. So in the simple sense I think it's just lots of little things adding up together that combine to compound any given situation.

"once I was at a supermarket that had a single user stall with a line up and the girls in front of me all took like 10sec while the guys took longer and I found out why when I went In. The toilet was clogged and overfilled and I think the girls didn’t want to use it while the guys still peed into the toilet or on the floor. I was too desperate to hold it for another 30mins on a  bus!"

Well once again that's another advantage that guys have, if the toilet is filthy you can just pee into it without actually having to make contact with the seat. A guy will see that and will just stand up and piss into it without having any contact, where as a woman will see that is like my ass isn't touching that monstrosity! If you had to sit do you think you'd still have used it?

I am a bit confused on what obstacles girls face that guys don’t to pee thst causes such a difference especially when girls take less time to actually empty their bladder given a smaller bladder and much wider pee tube.

i still think another reason is that when men see a line they will just hold it whereas girls are more likely to wait in such line. and guys do this even if they know there is no other nearby restroom to get relief in. I know once after a movie the men’s room had a little line and my friend said he will just hold it home in 30mins than wait for like 5mins. 

for street urinals, I wonder how girls in those society are raised because they are basically being taught their bodily needs are not as important as men. Also, it seems unfair since in Amsterdam most real restroom may cost money that affects women more

It’s crazy though that a slight difference in antimony can lead to such different outcomes . can you imagine being in a mix sex group and you have to hold it longer than the guys cause of this and you are shy about your needs? It must be painful and a lot of jealously

for the dirty clogged bathroom, if I had to sit like you girls I would have held it. Happened many times before that I always wonder why you girls put up with them as I would hold it and not go or maybe girls are just used to dirtier bathrooms. Maybe hovering isn’t too bad but I imagine it’s still annoying to hover if you are wearing jackets and don’t want pee to go on your shirts etc.

@Angusburger

"I am a bit confused on what obstacles girls face that guys don’t to pee thst causes such a difference especially when girls take less time to actually empty their bladder given a smaller bladder and much wider pee tube."

Honestly I don't understand either why it seems to take so much longer and yet somehow it does. When you have to undress partially to go and maneuver around in the stall and take care of female issues as well as the fact that women have to bring children into the restroom, the fact that women go more, the women's bathrooms get more activity, have fewer stalls, again all of these little things in and of themselves might not be a major problem but when they combine it can result in a substantially longer waiting time. As I said in my last message it's a whole host of factors that all combine for sort of a perfect storm rather than any one thing in and of itself.

"i still think another reason is that when men see a line they will just hold it whereas girls are more likely to wait in such line. and guys do this even if they know there is no other nearby restroom to get relief in. I know once after a movie the men’s room had a little line and my friend said he will just hold it home in 30mins than wait for like 5mins."

Once again I think that men are just more impatient about waiting in general. Men see a five minute line and they get aggravated and say forget it and make other plans, but women knowing that they might not get to another bathroom soon and often having to go more urgently than guys do realize that if there is a bathroom available it sometimes is better just to wait for it rather than go out into the unknown when you don't know how long it's going to be to get to another bathroom.
Again if you are nearby and you are going to get home quickly I understand just leaving and waiting until you get home, but sometimes if you don't know how long it's going to take to get home or if you're planning to go elsewhere afterwards you don't know what the bathroom situation is going to be so I think women are more inclined to be cautious and to use a bathroom when it's available rather than walk away into an uncertain situation where they might encounter an even larger line.

"for street urinals, I wonder how girls in those society are raised because they are basically being taught their bodily needs are not as important as men. Also, it seems unfair since in Amsterdam most real restroom may cost money that affects women more"

I think that's just kind of true in every country and not just in regards to going to the bathroom, I think that in every society women are to their needs are secondary. I don't know how widespread Street urinals are in these particular cultures as most people I talked to seem to suggest that they aren't like a tremendous amount of them everywhere, but they have also admitted that yes it is kind of convenient that there just happens to be urinals around when there is often nothing for women. But it does sort of send that message that male urination is a right where is female urination is more of a luxury.

"It’s crazy though that a slight difference in antimony can lead to such different outcomes . can you imagine being in a mix sex group and you have to hold it longer than the guys cause of this and you are shy about your needs? It must be painful and a lot of jealously"

I don't have to imagine it I've lived it, it's pretty much my autobiography at this point when I write my memoir finally. But I wasn't holding it because I was shy about my needs but just simply because there was no bathroom readily available or convenient.

"for the dirty clogged bathroom, if I had to sit like you girls I would have held it. Happened many times before that I always wonder why you girls put up with them as I would hold it and not go or maybe girls are just used to dirtier bathrooms. Maybe hovering isn’t too bad but I imagine it’s still annoying to hover if you are wearing jackets and don’t want pee to go on your shirts etc."

Once again this is a situation where I think women are more likely to walk away from a toilet simply because it's filthy whereas men don't care since they don't really have to sit to. And there are plenty of women who do hover and then the next woman ends up hovering and it just compounds the problem until the toilet is basically unusable in a lot of situations like that women will just walk away without going to the bathroom or trying to find another bathroom. I'm not super squeamish but if a toilet is visibly dirty there is no way I am going to sit on it.

20 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"I am a bit confused on what obstacles girls face that guys don’t to pee thst causes such a difference especially when girls take less time to actually empty their bladder given a smaller bladder and much wider pee tube."

Honestly I don't understand either why it seems to take so much longer and yet somehow it does. When you have to undress partially to go and maneuver around in the stall and take care of female issues as well as the fact that women have to bring children into the restroom, the fact that women go more, the women's bathrooms get more activity, have fewer stalls, again all of these little things in and of themselves might not be a major problem but when they combine it can result in a substantially longer waiting time. As I said in my last message it's a whole host of factors that all combine for sort of a perfect storm rather than any one thing in and of itself.

"i still think another reason is that when men see a line they will just hold it whereas girls are more likely to wait in such line. and guys do this even if they know there is no other nearby restroom to get relief in. I know once after a movie the men’s room had a little line and my friend said he will just hold it home in 30mins than wait for like 5mins."

Once again I think that men are just more impatient about waiting in general. Men see a five minute line and they get aggravated and say forget it and make other plans, but women knowing that they might not get to another bathroom soon and often having to go more urgently than guys do realize that if there is a bathroom available it sometimes is better just to wait for it rather than go out into the unknown when you don't know how long it's going to be to get to another bathroom.
Again if you are nearby and you are going to get home quickly I understand just leaving and waiting until you get home, but sometimes if you don't know how long it's going to take to get home or if you're planning to go elsewhere afterwards you don't know what the bathroom situation is going to be so I think women are more inclined to be cautious and to use a bathroom when it's available rather than walk away into an uncertain situation where they might encounter an even larger line.

"for street urinals, I wonder how girls in those society are raised because they are basically being taught their bodily needs are not as important as men. Also, it seems unfair since in Amsterdam most real restroom may cost money that affects women more"

I think that's just kind of true in every country and not just in regards to going to the bathroom, I think that in every society women are to their needs are secondary. I don't know how widespread Street urinals are in these particular cultures as most people I talked to seem to suggest that they aren't like a tremendous amount of them everywhere, but they have also admitted that yes it is kind of convenient that there just happens to be urinals around when there is often nothing for women. But it does sort of send that message that male urination is a right where is female urination is more of a luxury.

"It’s crazy though that a slight difference in antimony can lead to such different outcomes . can you imagine being in a mix sex group and you have to hold it longer than the guys cause of this and you are shy about your needs? It must be painful and a lot of jealously"

I don't have to imagine it I've lived it, it's pretty much my autobiography at this point when I write my memoir finally. But I wasn't holding it because I was shy about my needs but just simply because there was no bathroom readily available or convenient.

"for the dirty clogged bathroom, if I had to sit like you girls I would have held it. Happened many times before that I always wonder why you girls put up with them as I would hold it and not go or maybe girls are just used to dirtier bathrooms. Maybe hovering isn’t too bad but I imagine it’s still annoying to hover if you are wearing jackets and don’t want pee to go on your shirts etc."

Once again this is a situation where I think women are more likely to walk away from a toilet simply because it's filthy whereas men don't care since they don't really have to sit to. And there are plenty of women who do hover and then the next woman ends up hovering and it just compounds the problem until the toilet is basically unusable in a lot of situations like that women will just walk away without going to the bathroom or trying to find another bathroom. I'm not super squeamish but if a toilet is visibly dirty there is no way I am going to sit on it.

How about porta potties would you use them? Those are disgusting with flies coming out of the bowl that I can’t imagine how girls would sit over it or even hover over it. I once went to one and the guy in front of me peed all over the seat and floor and came out with a smirk and then I went in and peed standing but I felt bad for the girl who went in behind me who had to deal with guys ruining the porta potty for her. I wonder if she wish she could pee standing that day

@Angusburger

"How about porta potties would you use them? Those are disgusting with flies coming out of the bowl that I can’t imagine how girls would sit over it or even hover over it. I once went to one and the guy in front of me peed all over the seat and floor and came out with a smirk and then I went in and peed standing but I felt bad for the girl who went in behind me who had to deal with guys ruining the porta potty for her. I wonder if she wish she could pee standing that day"

I would use it if it was clean enough and I needed to go badly enough but not if there were flies coming out and the seat was filthy and covered in piss. Fortunately I have been in very few situations where I have needed to use a porta potty, in fact none even come to mind because I don't really go to the type of events where porta potties are usually the norm.

I saw a long line for the malls food court but I also noticed all the women in there were still drinking large cokes. I wonder if they cared or realized there’s a long line greeting them or they are more patient about waiting. I did see one girl with her crossed legs in line as I went inside the lineless men’s room and when I came out she was still waiting. I wonder how many girls realize or plan around a long line when they are out or they don’t care about waiting in line. 

@Angusburger

"I saw a long line for the malls food court but I also noticed all the women in there were still drinking large cokes. I wonder if they cared or realized there’s a long line greeting them or they are more patient about waiting. I did see one girl with her crossed legs in line as I went inside the lineless men’s room and when I came out she was still waiting. I wonder how many girls realize or plan around a long line when they are out or they don’t care about waiting in line."

I don't like to oversimplify things to just that people are dumb and they never plan for the future but I think that that's true of most people in all honesty. I mean I see women standing by a bathroom line that is impossibly long drinking large cokes I am thinking are you not planning ahead, do you not see the gigantic line there? I mean I get that some people shouldn't have to dehydrate themselves just because there might be a line, but when you already see that there is a line directly in front of you that's gargantuan and you are just gulping down the giant sodas like that, I am thinking you just are not planning at all and you're asking for trouble. It really does boggle the mind, but I think that most women even though they should know better from past experience, still often have a cavalier attitude about the bathroom, they know that there might be a line and yet they don't take any measures that take that into account.

Maybe I just find it more ridiculous because I'm a person who is extremely fanatical about overplanning everything and  I'm not spontaneous and hyper cautious, but the average woman should know from experience that you're not going to get to the bathroom right away you probably shouldn't be drinking gargantuan sodas when you know there's going to be an equally gargantuan line.

On 8/28/2022 at 2:59 PM, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

All I'll say is that all toilets are nasty, even guys who you'd think can easily aim will always pee all over the seat in the same way, bleh, even if I can aim from farther away some toilets are just so nasty out there lol. It sucks though women will have to hover kinda close over a nasty toilet. 

I read the other posts in this topic too. I think having urinals on the streets is good in a way - the business owners and homeowners nearby complain about mostly men peeing everywhere so it does help stop that nastiness, but at the same time it must be very unfair for women to only see those street urinals that you can't use. 

@John

"All I'll say is that all toilets are nasty, even guys who you'd think can easily aim will always pee all over the seat in the same way, bleh, even if I can aim from farther away some toilets are just so nasty out there lol. It sucks though women will have to hover kinda close over a nasty toilet."

Once again it's a worst of both worlds scenario, women need toilets to relieve themselves more than men do in most cases and have to make contact with the toilet, and yet it's the women's toilets that are more disgusting, so women are more choosy about toilets even when desperate for them because some toilets are just so nasty that bursting a kidney somehow seems like the lesser evil.

"I read the other posts in this topic too. I think having urinals on the streets is good in a way - the business owners and homeowners nearby complain about mostly men peeing everywhere so it does help stop that nastiness, but at the same time it must be very unfair for women to only see those street urinals that you can't use."

That sort of the way I see it as well, the pragmatist in me sees why it makes sense to provide urinals. The men are going to pee all over anyway so you might as well give them something more sanitary to put it in, it seems like a lesser evil in all honesty, and urinals are more cost-effective to provide, so from a purely pragmatic standpoint it does actually make reasonable sense which is why I'm not as militantly anti-urinal as some people.

However the feminist in me once again does see this as one of those situations that again privileges male urination. And I think that with things like this because the men are more impatient and will make a fuss or make a nuisance of themselves they tend to get something to relieve themselves in, where as women once again just sort of silently put up with these type of situations and go on patiently holding even as the men are able to relieve themselves with great ease.

The thing where it might get to the degree where it just becomes intolerable is if they have constant urinals everywhere and still nothing for the women. I mean I can understand putting a urinal in a place where men regulate just pee in an alley as a way of solving the problem, but if they start providing urinals at every major place as a luxury and nothing else is pretty much the same as having restrooms that are men only, which again is extremely unfair, however pragmatic it may be. So sometimes pragmatism can majorly be a punch to the gut or rather to the bladder!

And once again weirdly things like this are sort of seen as normal because men are expected to pee so society accommodates them, where as women are just sort of expected to somehow manage without a bathroom. It really does sound like a crazy idea when you think about it and yet that kind of is what the case happens to be in so many places and the women again just sort of put up with it.

And yeah, as I've said numerous times, I'm no different. As much is I gripe and complain about something like this if I found myself on a mixed sex outing in a city where there was a urinal on every street corner and with women's bathrooms basically being few and far between I would probably patiently wait while the guys use the urinals, be silently fuming about it, and yet I would probably still end up waiting in hopes that I would find a female restroom hopefully sometime soon, even though it most likely won't be anytime soon.

So yeah lots of conflicted feelings on this. Pragmatism versus personal inconvenience.I can see why feminist groups were quite rightly protest this in Denmark and France and everything, and yet at the same time in a situation where there is essentially only a place for men to relieve themselves they would probably just still go on holding, and that's the thing that's really fascinating, in a situation where men are able to relieve themselves easily but it's an ordeal for a woman most women will just go on holding it often for a very long time just because that's the way things happen to be, conditioned to be used to it.

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@John

"All I'll say is that all toilets are nasty, even guys who you'd think can easily aim will always pee all over the seat in the same way, bleh, even if I can aim from farther away some toilets are just so nasty out there lol. It sucks though women will have to hover kinda close over a nasty toilet."

Once again it's a worst of both worlds scenario, women need toilets to relieve themselves more than men do in most cases and have to make contact with the toilet, and yet it's the women's toilets that are more disgusting, so women are more choosy about toilets even when desperate for them because some toilets are just so nasty that bursting a kidney somehow seems like the lesser evil.

"I read the other posts in this topic too. I think having urinals on the streets is good in a way - the business owners and homeowners nearby complain about mostly men peeing everywhere so it does help stop that nastiness, but at the same time it must be very unfair for women to only see those street urinals that you can't use."

That sort of the way I see it as well, the pragmatist in me sees why it makes sense to provide urinals. The men are going to pee all over anyway so you might as well give them something more sanitary to put it in, it seems like a lesser evil in all honesty, and urinals are more cost-effective to provide, so from a purely pragmatic standpoint it does actually make reasonable sense which is why I'm not as militantly anti-urinal as some people.

However the feminist in me once again does see this as one of those situations that again privileges male urination. And I think that with things like this because the men are more impatient and will make a fuss or make a nuisance of themselves they tend to get something to relieve themselves in, where as women once again just sort of silently put up with these type of situations and go on patiently holding even as the men are able to relieve themselves with great ease.

The thing where it might get to the degree where it just becomes intolerable is if they have constant urinals everywhere and still nothing for the women. I mean I can understand putting a urinal in a place where men regulate just pee in an alley as a way of solving the problem, but if they start providing urinals at every major place as a luxury and nothing else is pretty much the same as having restrooms that are men only, which again is extremely unfair, however pragmatic it may be. So sometimes pragmatism can majorly be a punch to the gut or rather to the bladder!

And once again weirdly things like this are sort of seen as normal because men are expected to pee so society accommodates them, where as women are just sort of expected to somehow manage without a bathroom. It really does sound like a crazy idea when you think about it and yet that kind of is what the case happens to be in so many places and the women again just sort of put up with it.

And yeah, as I've said numerous times, I'm no different. As much is I gripe and complain about something like this if I found myself on a mixed sex outing in a city where there was a urinal on every street corner and with women's bathrooms basically being few and far between I would probably patiently wait while the guys use the urinals, be silently fuming about it, and yet I would probably still end up waiting in hopes that I would find a female restroom hopefully sometime soon, even though it most likely won't be anytime soon.

So yeah lots of conflicted feelings on this. Pragmatism versus personal inconvenience.I can see why feminist groups were quite rightly protest this in Denmark and France and everything, and yet at the same time in a situation where there is essentially only a place for men to relieve themselves they would probably just still go on holding, and that's the thing that's really fascinating, in a situation where men are able to relieve themselves easily but it's an ordeal for a woman most women will just go on holding it often for a very long time just because that's the way things happen to be, conditioned to be used to it.

But don’t girls find urinals disgusting so why would they envy us guys can use them? 

when you say women are conditioned, do they experience less pain and better holding abilities?

I personally think urinals make peeing so much easier especially in the winter when you have so much clothing!

@Angusburger

"But don’t girls find urinals disgusting so why would they envy us guys can use them?"

It's not the experience of using a urinal shoulder to shoulder with other men with your Dick is hanging out that women envy, what women envy is the convenience of urinals give you and the speed at which you can urinate. If women had some other means of being able to relieve themselves as quickly as guys do because of urinals we would probably jump at the opportunity, but we simply don't.

"when you say women are conditioned, do they experience less pain and better holding abilities?"

I don't mean that women are conditioned in the sense that they feel less pain or are conditioned to have better holding abilities, I mean that women are just condition to put off their needs when it's not convenient for everybody, such as the need to urinate. Women are conditioned to be more patient and put these things off in a way that men rarely have to do. It's just something that you get used to as the way things are from a young age to the point where the majority of people will probably never question it.

"I personally think urinals make peeing so much easier especially in the winter when you have so much clothing!"

Yes I can see how that would make it a lot easier if he didn't have to get undressed from heavy snow clothing or heavy winter clothing just to relieve yourself. But even in good weather woman still have more to remove in order to urinate than men do. I have to admit though when I was younger and I used to play in the snow I would just pee in my snowsuit because the snow was making it wet anyway. I'm not into the wetting aspect of this fetish, but in situations where I was in a swimsuit or snowsuit or otherwise wet to begin with I had no problem with peeing considering that if you're going to be wet one way or another does it really matter? Also when you are in the cold snow peeing in your snowsuit can actually make you warmer!

21 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"But don’t girls find urinals disgusting so why would they envy us guys can use them?"

It's not the experience of using a urinal shoulder to shoulder with other men with your Dick is hanging out that women envy, what women envy is the convenience of urinals give you and the speed at which you can urinate. If women had some other means of being able to relieve themselves as quickly as guys do because of urinals we would probably jump at the opportunity, but we simply don't.

"when you say women are conditioned, do they experience less pain and better holding abilities?"

I don't mean that women are conditioned in the sense that they feel less pain or are conditioned to have better holding abilities, I mean that women are just condition to put off their needs when it's not convenient for everybody, such as the need to urinate. Women are conditioned to be more patient and put these things off in a way that men rarely have to do. It's just something that you get used to as the way things are from a young age to the point where the majority of people will probably never question it.

"I personally think urinals make peeing so much easier especially in the winter when you have so much clothing!"

Yes I can see how that would make it a lot easier if he didn't have to get undressed from heavy snow clothing or heavy winter clothing just to relieve yourself. But even in good weather woman still have more to remove in order to urinate than men do. I have to admit though when I was younger and I used to play in the snow I would just pee in my snowsuit because the snow was making it wet anyway. I'm not into the wetting aspect of this fetish, but in situations where I was in a swimsuit or snowsuit or otherwise wet to begin with I had no problem with peeing considering that if you're going to be wet one way or another does it really matter? Also when you are in the cold snow peeing in your snowsuit can actually make you warmer!

But how else can you pee so conveniently without a penis and urinal? There is no other way to make peeing convenient but girls also seem to find the concept disgusting 

I don’t get why girls think urinals Are disgusting. At least we are not making

bodily contact like you girls on toilets 

But don’t girls have to wipe. After peeing so peeing in a snow clothinG leads to issues? 

@Angusburger

"But how else can you pee so conveniently without a penis and urinal? There is no other way to make peeing convenient but girls also seem to find the concept disgusting"

Shorter for writing a significantly greater number of toilets I really don't think that it probably is biologically possible for women to pee as easily as men and even then it still requires more effort. Nobody has really designed a female urinal that the majority of people would be able to use as easily as a male urinal.

"I don’t get why girls think urinals Are disgusting. At least we are not making bodily contact like you girls on toilets"

I don't think women find urinals disgusting we just can't make use of them in the same way. Sitting on a toilet seat that is dirty is much more worthy of being squeamish about.

"But don’t girls have to wipe. After peeing so peeing in a snow clothinG leads to issues?"

While again in a snowsuit it's like being in a swimsuit almost as you are already kind of wet anyway so it doesn't really make much of a difference. I was kind of red and irritated afterwards though, although whether that's from not wiping or just because I had the irritation of peeing in my snowsuit is hard to say.

On 7/23/2022 at 8:55 PM, DesperateJill said:

I was just thinking about this in regards to a discussion I am having in a chat room about this topic and I don't know if I ever brought it up initially but one situation I remember that I have mentioned in numerous other threads is that because they found drugs and alcohol and the girls bathrooms at my school's they locked all but one of them, so there was maybe one bathroom with five stalls for hundreds of girls with like four minutes between classes, so unless you were the first in the bathroom you pretty much wouldn't have a chance to go so it was pretty much the same as not having a bathroom at all. I would be able to go during lunch since they didn't take attendance at lunch but that was pretty much it for the day except on days when I had gym and could use the bathroom in the locker room.

But this is one of those other really unfair situations that women just seem to put up with. Although it was the case for nearly a year or two in high school where they had barely any female bathroom to the point where the majority of girls certainly weren't going to the bathroom most of the day if at all, you never saw anybody rise up and protest, and although some of the girls got annoyed sometimes you really didn't see widespread rising up against the situation. It was incredibly frustrating and aggravating and very unfair but as far as I could tell pretty much every girl in the school complied with it. So this conditioning to wait patiently starts young.

i didnt get it? how does closing the bathroom beneficial?.....like obviously it stops the drug problem but it causing another problem....just like if someone has cavity in their mouths the tooth has to remove but a new one should be there too

i really think that women actually quite "impatient" for bathroom....i mean i have seen every women around me going to the bathroom whenever they spot one even if the last bathroom break was roughly an hour ago

@Crazi Mathx

"i didnt get it? how does closing the bathroom beneficial?.....like obviously it stops the drug problem but it causing another problem....just like if someone has cavity in their mouths the tooth has to remove but a new one should be there too"

Well that was sort of my pet peeve about this, essentially they were punishing the entire female student body for the actions of a few girls. By keeping the only bathroom that was across from the nurse's office with the door open they could see what the girls were doing in the bathroom to make sure they weren't smoking or drinking or anything like that, but unfortunately for all of the other girls in the school that meant that there was only one bathroom with five stalls for hundreds of girls and four minutes to go between class, meaning it must have been impossible for the majority of the girls to use the bathroom at any point except maybe at lunch or if they were lucky enough to be first in line without being late to class. The school didn't consider that a problem at all, if somebody asked to go during class the teacher would say that you're supposed to go between class on your own time, the fact that for most of the girls it would be impossible wasn't a problem for them, it was a problem for us. Again another situation were women were just unjustly punished for a simple biological need.

1 minute ago, DesperateJill said:

@Crazi Mathx

"i didnt get it? how does closing the bathroom beneficial?.....like obviously it stops the drug problem but it causing another problem....just like if someone has cavity in their mouths the tooth has to remove but a new one should be there too"

Well that was sort of my pet peeve about this, essentially they were punishing the entire female student body for the actions of a few girls. By keeping the only bathroom that was across from the nurse's office with the door open they could see what the girls were doing in the bathroom to make sure they weren't smoking or drinking or anything like that, but unfortunately for all of the other girls in the school that meant that there was only one bathroom with five stalls for hundreds of girls and four minutes to go between class, meaning it must have been impossible for the majority of the girls to use the bathroom at any point except maybe at lunch or if they were lucky enough to be first in line without being late to class. The school didn't consider that a problem at all, if somebody asked to go during class the teacher would say that you're supposed to go between class on your own time, the fact that for most of the girls it would be impossible wasn't a problem for them, it was a problem for us. Again another situation were women were just unjustly punished for a simple biological need.

ok damn........but why cant they just appoint someone to keep a look out....and more importantly why no parent complained.?

13 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@Crazi Mathx

My school was very similar. They found cigarettes in one of the girls’ bathrooms and locked all of them until they could find out who did it. The only available one was at the nurses office, but that basically meant one bathroom for hundreds of girls. It was obviously a nightmare for many girls, but especially for me because of my overactive bladder and incontinence. 

@Crazi Mathx

"ok damn........but why cant they just appoint someone to keep a look out....and more importantly why no parent complained.?"

Well essentially the idea was that the nurse was the lookout. What they did was they only opened the girls bathroom on the first floor which was directly in line with the nurse's office and they had the girls bathroom door permanently (so basically whatever was going on in the girls bathroom the nurse would be able to see directly from where she was in the nurse's office. It does kind of make me wonder what the nurse must have been thinking as she saw a huge lines of desperate women lining up for the bathroom all day never having enough time to go, or walking away from the bathroom simply because they didn't have time to wait.

Again this is why it's a personal pet peeve of mine, instead of trying to find some type of other solution the solution is to punish all the girls for the actions of a couple of girls, which reminds me about how some people were talking about the tick-tock challenges that were telling everybody to vandalize their bathroom. Because of the actions of a few assholes now all of those people are not getting to go to the bathroom and I certainly hope that the girls who were responsible for trashing the bathroom suffer desperation as a result of that.

This is the same reason I don't support the death penalty, I would rather he guilty person go free than an innocent person be punished for a crime they did not commit. And also it's kind of racist because let's be honest of a person is wrongly executed it's almost always a person of color.

But this whole school bathroom situation is just another one of those things where women are just expected to take it as the norm that they don't have enough time to use the bathroom. I am surprised that more parents didn't complain but I never heard of anybody actually complaining about it. I think the reasoning was that they couldn't accuse the school of not providing bathrooms for the girls, because they did technically keep that one bathroom open. The fact that it wasn't realistic for any of the girls to use that meager bathroom in the four minutes between class nobody saw as a problem. Even before they only restricted us to that one bathroom on the first floor it was still often the case where there were lines of the girls bathroom, and I think that that's true in basically every school. I have talked about this situation with numerous other women and it varies from school to school, but plenty of women indicated that they often held it all day simply because it wasn't convenient to use the bathroom during the school day.

When I brought it up to my own parents and complained their attitude was that I was too obsessed with bathrooms of (since I have a habit where I use the bathroom all the time at every given opportunity) and simply said I shouldn't drink so much. So yeah they largely sided with the school.

But once again like I said I think this is why women are more patient about waiting for the bathroom, I think that women are just used to not having enough chances to go to the bathroom more opportunities to use the bathroom in a convenient amount of time. Even before they close down the girls bathroom except for that one with five stalls there were bathrooms on the other floors that used to be open but also had five stalls, 15 stalls for about 750 girls with four minutes between class was never adequate, and then when they reduced it to almost nothing it just became even worse. But I think that most of the girls in the school were probably used to it not having enough already even before we were limited to that one bathroom.

So yeah again you would think that more people would complain but I think that most people just adapted to the situation, I think that the girls at school were probably used to not getting to go so this was just a slight increase in that inconvenience, and I think that that's why a lot of people develop this fetish from school experiences, in school you don't really have the opportunity to go to the bathroom whenever you want, and for women specifically I think that most have been in a situation where going to the bathroom was regarded as an inconvenience and if you couldn't do it in the time available tough Shit the teachers didn't really give a shit. Once again women were just expected to do without or to make do with a far from adequate amount.

So yes the girls technically had a bathroom, the fact that it was incredibly inadequate to the point where was almost the same as not having a bathroom at all was just taken as the norm and the girls were just expected to suck it up and deal with it. And once again as I have emphasized in this thread time and time again, that's just expected, women are expected to that it's it's inconvenient for them to use the bathroom that they are expected to go on patiently holding and to not complain about the situation however unfair it is. And the true thing is that the vast majority do just that. When it has always been that way people just take it as the norm and are less likely to question or challenge the status quo.

I did however think about it a lot and I think that small injustices like this that I noticed when I was younger is probably how I first started becoming aware of larger injustices in the world and became sensitive to them. The puzzling thing is that of the hundreds of girls at school who experienced the same thing is I think that the majority of them probably didn't come to this realization and continue to just accept things the way they are, whether it be not having enough bathrooms or wider problems of social injustice and sexism.

@Mary127

"My school was very similar. They found cigarettes in one of the girls’ bathrooms and locked all of them until they could find out who did it. The only available one was at the nurses office, but that basically meant one bathroom for hundreds of girls. It was obviously a nightmare for many girls, but especially for me because of my overactive bladder and incontinence."

I have to admit it somewhat comforting to hear that others have experienced similar even though that's of course a bad thing as it makes me feel less alone with the situation. I think that part of it is that I went to school and when they locked the bathrooms this was in like the early 2000 shortly after Columbine when there was sort of a no tolerance policy for anything with drugs alcohol or weapons. How it must be today with school shootings being a regular thing I imagine that the policies are even worse. And from what I have heard unfortunately since I left high school nearly 20 years ago I have heard that my school actually has a pretty huge drug and alcohol problem so it wouldn't surprise me if the situation is still continuing even now. It really is ridiculous that everybody is expected to just not go to the bathroom because a few people are assholes. And yet again most people just accept it and don't complain or if they do complain their complaints fall on deaf ears.

4 hours ago, Mary127 said:

My school was very similar. They found cigarettes in one of the girls’ bathrooms and locked all of them until they could find out who did it. The only available one was at the nurses office, but that basically meant one bathroom for hundreds of girls. It was obviously a nightmare for many girls, but especially for me because of my overactive bladder and incontinence. 

How is that legal?!

I agree that it definitely shouldn't be legal but from talking to other people it does seem that it's not an uncommon practice in zero-tolerance for drugs and alcohol and weapons. I guess technically speaking you can't say that they didn't give the students any bathroom seeing as they gave one girls bathroom. Again the fact that there isn't anywhere near enough stalls for the majority of girls to use the bathroom probably isn't taken into consideration, but as long as they had that one bathroom nobody could technically say that there were no bathrooms. I guess from the school standpoint they were probably doing nothing wrong, having extremely inadequate bathrooms is not the same thing as denying students a bathroom altogether.

And now as we see that people seem to still be doing it today with things like the Tik Tok challenges and people locking down the bathrooms it once again I think goes back to the point that I think students aren't seen as having the same rights. When a student is at school they are under the teachers control and they can't just go to the bathroom whenever they want. I think that we have a long way to go when it comes to students rights as well.

Once again it doesn't surprise me with a lot of people with this fetish seem to have a school fantasy or developed this in school because I think that school is a time when most people have experienced desperation simply because you are not able to go whenever the hell you want, unfortunately, when you should be able to. Bathrooms are seen as a privilege not a right or necessity even if everyone needs to use one.

But once again it's a case where everybody is being punished because of the actions of a few.

2 minutes ago, Angusburger said:

Did a lot of girls get desperate from your school policy and yet they were still willing to stay quiet. When they locked the men’s room was there more complaint?

See that’s the problem, the mens rooms were allowed to be open since the cigarettes were found in the woman’s room, which just boiled out blood even further. Most girls would say that the rule was bs and then just move onto something else. I know one of my friends had to pee badly as well, but she made it home in time. There were complaints from parents, but the school gave a half assed response, basically saying that the cigarettes situation was more important, and they lifted that rule a few days later. But those were some of the worst few days of my life.