Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Are Women More Patient about Waiting for the Bathroom?

@Pisikak

"This is indeed a fascinating subject - how all that programming only works to an extent, and ceases to work when she's on the brink of wetting. Or does it?"

I think the programming runs pretty deep for the most part. I know that even when I am absolutely bursting I still wait patiently in line and I don't attempt to cut in line or anything like that, nor would I use the men's room or attempt to go to the bathroom outside except for maybe one time in my life and that was very hard to deal with. So yes even though my mind is screaming at me for relief I still nonetheless wait patiently. I'd like to say that I don't let society's programming get to me like that since I am so nonconformist in every other way, but when it comes to going to the bathroom I guess I really am like most other women in that I will wait patiently with my legs crossed tightly no matter how badly I have to go, even if there is an empty men's room right next door. I will get frustrated, I will get annoyed by it, but I will still go on waiting nonetheless.

"I once read an article by some American urologists explaining that we get the first sensation of needing to pee at about 40% bladder capacity. After the first sensation, they define several more stages:

- can hold it no problem, would casually use the toilet if one was available

- constant urges to pee, though can still hold it, there's no pain or risk of leakage

- constant urges with pain and/or leaking and risk of wetting"

I definitely think this is true because at work I usually need to go to the bathroom after about two hours and then by hour three it's pretty difficult to ignore and then by hour four all's I can think about is going to the bathroom. By the time I finally do get to go at about 6 1/2 hours I'm guessing that my bladder must be pretty close to 90% full.

@SoBursting

"Couldn’t agree more, not wanting to be viewed as weird and have people’s opinions of you change to the negative I often don’t enquire for that reason and basically most not into omo wouldn’t understand,"

I have to admit it sometimes hard to keep a straight face when you are waiting in line for the bathroom or something like that you know all these other women around you need to pee, or like when I am at work and I know my coworkers are absolutely bursting, they would probably be far less sympathetic to me being in the similar situation if they knew how much pleasure I was taking in the fact that they were in bladder pain as well. But again they are like me, even though we all know we have to go to the bathroom extremely bad we all wait patiently saying little about it, and then at the end of the day we line up in an orderly manner, we may fight each other to be first in line and really bolt for the bathroom, but in the end if we are not the first one in line we wait patiently for the others to go before us no matter how explodingly full our bladders are.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can totally relate.    I don’t like telling people I need to pee. I don’t know why, I just think girls grow up with the idea that we shouldn’t share that kind of need with people because it’s

I have noticed that women out with a group of friends will often wait until a few people mention needing the toilet before they all go together. I hardly ever see a woman leave a group in order to go

During my years at high school I hated using the loos as older kids smoked in them so I was afraid to go myself. During Uni it felt antisocial to interrupt a group talking to run to the loo too so I w

6 minutes ago, SoBursting said:

I explained I liked to know how desperate like out of 10, when was she first needing, how long was she needing for etc, eventually I got what I was looking for and have shared some stories of her on here,

In my experience, fetish-based relationship of any kind don't really last, so there's a frequent need to look for a new partner. It's not necessarily a bad thing because it might as well be because of you - like when you already read all her desperation experiences, perfectly know how she reacts, what she does to hold it, what she says etc. etc. She's already explored in this sense and it there's no other attachment there's no further need to maintain this kind of relationship.

And with every new girl it's a bit of a chore introducing her to this. You need to explain to her that you need:

- a story, that has a beginning, the has an end, and has some logic in between

- objective details (how much beer did she have with her girls, when did she go last, how long did she hold it?)

- subjective details (her feelings, her emotions, what did she do to help herself wait for longer, her body language and what not)

On the other hand, once she figures it out you've probably struck gold, because we already figured out in this thread that society expects ladies to always have desperation experiences to share 🥰

13 minutes ago, Pisikak said:

With alcohol, all this stages are flying by rapidly, and if she's on the bus or a train, she has to get out before reaching her stop and desperately look for a place to pee.

This is indeed a fascinating subject - how all that programming only works to an extent, and ceases to work when she's on the brink of wetting. Or does it?

I argued that it's mainly alcohol's diuretic nature that makes ladies abandon their principles and look for the bushes, because similar effect can be achieved with energy drinks, watermelon, coffee, green tea, also if she takes blood pressure or kidney medication and what not.

@Pisikak the nature of the ex girlfriend I refer to is this, yet would hold forever if with me rather than pee openly in front of me like she would when with others,

i met her off a train once for drinks, she was double booked so attended a party left a gift had 2 drinks then left to meet me, got the train to meet me I was at the station waiting, when we met I went to greet her, hold and kiss she did so quickly and said cmon no time for this i need the loo, we walked to my car and drove the 1 minute to car park behind the pub, she reiterated her need and said as soon as were in the pub she would have to go straight to the loo, she was unnaturally squirming trying to conceal how bad it was yet I knew?

she left the party to catch train, no time to use loo in station as train was boarding, no time to go before at venue as had stayed politely just long enough to catch train, no loos on train so here she was,

when we walked from car park to pub she was taking Mindy small steps I noticed, she again announced her need as we reached the entrance, once inside I went to the bar to order we didn’t know where the loos where, she stood in a strange pose legs crossed and spoke over me to ask the barman where the loos where, he pointed them out and she went, she fills up really quickly and was probably bursting by the time she got off the train,

8 hours ago, Pisikak said:

In my experience, fetish-based relationship of any kind don't really last, so there's a frequent need to look for a new partner. It's not necessarily a bad thing because it might as well be because of you - like when you already read all her desperation experiences, perfectly know how she reacts, what she does to hold it, what she says etc. etc. She's already explored in this sense and it there's no other attachment there's no further need to maintain this kind of relationship.

And with every new girl it's a bit of a chore introducing her to this. You need to explain to her that you need:

- a story, that has a beginning, the has an end, and has some logic in between

- objective details (how much beer did she have with her girls, when did she go last, how long did she hold it?)

- subjective details (her feelings, her emotions, what did she do to help herself wait for longer, her body language and what not)

On the other hand, once she figures it out you've probably struck gold, because we already figured out in this thread that society expects ladies to always have desperation experiences to share 🥰

Yeah I'd agree not to base relationships on fetishes. I'd been with my boyfriend/husband a few months before we even had sex, much less revealed our pee kinks to each other. In fact they only came out because I pissed my skirt while drunk underage at a party and he got turned on by it.

I think it depends on the individual.... but in general, yes.

As some examples: my girlfriend and her sister will pee wherever they might be.  They are both outdoorsy types and if we are out hiking or whatever, they will just pop over to the side of the trail and squat and pee without a second thought.

Where I work, we spend time outside working on nature projects and are often away from civilization for hours at a time (sometimes nearly the entire day).   During this time the guys (myself included) will pee whenever we feel the need.

However, we have a female on staff who is often out with us and she will absolutely not pee anywhere except a toilet.   She has commented many times on how desperate she is, but only once ever mentioned she was seriously considering popping a squat because she was nearly at her limit, though she ended up holding it until we got many miles to a bathroom.  By the time we got there she was visibly desperate, having difficulty walking, and making the face you make when your body is trying to pee and your bladder is contracting and you're holding it back with all your might.     I think this may be the only time I've actually seen someone so desperate I wondered if they were going to wet themselves.

She isn't shy and she and I have talked about why not just popping a squat.  For her, it's not so much about "someone might see me" as much as it is about "I will make an absolute mess when I pee, probably peeing all over my shoes, pants, down my leg, etc".  So for her, she will hold on until the very last minute to avoid making a mess.

As I think more about this, at least for myself, normally when I'm peeing it's because I'm a little uncomfortable but not because I'm "extremely desperate".

If I'm out driving around by myself I might stop somewhere and pee, or just pee in a bottle.  However, when I'm driving around and this female is with me I hold much longer up to the point where I'm now desperate and won't pee until I'm starting to question my ability to hold more.  At that point I just find a tree, or piss against the truck tire.  

She doesn't mind and has said "it's the joys of being a male, why should you suffer?  You have a penis, I just have to hold it".

I think for guys, it's more of an "I can, so why should I hold it and be a little uncomfortable" vs "I really need to go so I'm going to."

@alleycat89

"Where I work, we spend time outside working on nature projects and are often away from civilization for hours at a time (sometimes nearly the entire day).   During this time the guys (myself included) will pee whenever we feel the need."

Sounds like my job...

"She isn't shy and she and I have talked about why not just popping a squat.  For her, it's not so much about "someone might see me" as much as it is about "I will make an absolute mess when I pee, probably peeing all over my shoes, pants, down my leg, etc".  So for her, she will hold on until the very last minute to avoid making a mess."

For me it's a matter of both, but the fact that I will make a mess and the fact that people will see me and certainly the fact that people could see me making a mess is incentive enough to hold until you are in agony if necessary.

"As I think more about this, at least for myself, normally when I'm peeing it's because I'm a little uncomfortable but not because I'm "extremely desperate".

I think that this is true of most people, most people will tend to go to the bathroom when they start to feel uncomfortably full. The difference is that with guys they can usually go and relieve themselves just when they are uncomfortable, but for women they might have to patiently wait until they are extremely desperate before getting that opportunity and that's what makes it especially frustrating for us.

"She doesn't mind and has said "it's the joys of being a male, why should you suffer?  You have a penis, I just have to hold it".

I kind of agree with this as well, I mean I'm not going to prevent a guy from relieving themselves since he can easily relieve himself, I just get really jealous and frustrated over the fact that I can't do likewise. I mean if I had the same opportunity to relieve myself I would do so so I'm not going to criticize someone for doing something that I would do if I possibly could just because I can't.

"I think for guys, it's more of an "I can, so why should I hold it and be a little uncomfortable" vs "I really need to go so I'm going to."

Exactly! Guys can go so why would they be uncomfortable, but women can't so sometimes and up having to wait until they really need to until it's an absolute emergency simply because the opportunity doesn't present itself right away. So I do think it's often a case of the men will just relieve themselves at the first need or opportunity, where as women will often end up be stuck holding it for a really long time to the point where it is more likely she will end up not getting to go until she is really truly direly in need. I think it's rare for guys to have to wait until they're nearly bursting to relieve themselves whereas the women I think it's not all that uncommon if not the norm for certain people.

21 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@alleycat89

Exactly! Guys can go so why would they be uncomfortable, but women can't so sometimes and up having to wait until they really need to until it's an absolute emergency simply because the opportunity doesn't present itself right away. So I do think it's often a case of the men will just relieve themselves at the first need or opportunity, where as women will often end up be stuck holding it for a really long time to the point where it is more likely she will end up not getting to go until she is really truly direly in need. I think it's rare for guys to have to wait until they're nearly bursting to relieve themselves whereas the women I think it's not all that uncommon if not the norm for certain people.

Regarding the incident I described, she's usually pretty good about holding her bladder (which amazes me at times), but this time we had both gotten large coffee before heading out for our day's work -- I think she had thought we were going to be closer to civilization on this job.

I guess what got me most about this incident I described is she seemed literally willing to risk an accident to try to get to a toilet.    We were in the literal middle of nowhere when she mentioned she needed to pee badly and was considering popping a squat, but really didn't want to if she could avoid it.   Plenty of cover, absolutely no chance of anyone coming around.   Then as we finished what we were doing and were heading back, it was probably a 30 minute drive - at which point we were in open fields on a highway until we got to a service center, so no where to stop if she changed her mind.

And this wasn't just "I could use a pee", it was "hey before we head off into the brush to collect things, can we stop somewhere?  I need to pee.. it's not an emergency, just precautionary?".   Unfortunately, we were already well beyond the area of any civilization at that point so she admitted defeat and carried on.    I think the coffee just hit her way quicker than she anticipated it would because shortly there after the conversation kept turning repeatedly to how desperate she was, how full her bladder was, and how she really needed to pee badly.

She was already in obvious urinary distress before we started back to civilization - like I said, probably one of the more desperate events I've witnessed and as we were talking as we drove she would stop, and her face would go into kind of little contortions and her breathing would shudder a little bit.

Being "into" this sort of thing - I know exactly what that all means.  You're fighting your body's urges to involuntarily urinate.

I will say that when I'm working with her I will generally hold it longer than I would if I was by myself, just because I kind of feel guilty about taking a pee when she can't/won't - almost like ignoring that fact that females yes also pee.  I used to ask her "hey, do you mind if I take a quick pee?" because I felt so bad about it.     But at this point she's reiterated on multiple occasions that yes she does have penis envy at times.

The one time we were on a business trip and stuck in serious traffic - like bumper to bumper not moving for hours.   We had stopped at facilities along the way a little while ago, but it was a dumpy little gas station and had no bathrooms open to the public.  Well then we hit this traffic jam.   We had already been driving for probably 5 hours at that point and were both extremely desperate, looking for an exit with something when we got into this mess.

That was when she told me that if I really had to go there was no point in holding it and being uncomfortable I could just use one of the coffee cups in the car.     I told her I'd keep that in mind as I was almost at the point of no return, but wasn't there yet.   Plus, I felt really bad about this.... I don't know for sure how desperate she was, but I was literally at the point where I could barely walk to the toilet when we finally got somewhere and was holding back urges.     Probably another 30 minutes or so and I would have used that cup -- but again, it just seemed horribly unfair, and I was also worried doing that right in front of her might push her bladder over the edge, so alas..... it was a desperate sprint to the bathrooms when we arrived lol.

@alleycat89

"I will say that when I'm working with her I will generally hold it longer than I would if I was by myself, just because I kind of feel guilty about taking a pee when she can't/won't - almost like ignoring that fact that females yes also pee.  I used to ask her "hey, do you mind if I take a quick pee?" because I felt so bad about it.     But at this point she's reiterated on multiple occasions that yes she does have penis envy at times."

Once again I feel that it's not specifically the penis we envy, so much as the convenience of which it provides for urination. It's just like it's amazing how that little difference the fact that you have something you can aim like that discreetly makes life so much easier when it comes to relieving yourself, like totally a world of difference it makes. It's nice that you try not to rub it in her face that you can pee when when she can't like that, but again in a situation like that I would probably be the similar, I mean I would tell the guys go pee, I would be annoyed that they are peeing but it's stupid for them not to relieve themselves when they can do so easily, why should we all be uncomfortable, it's just still very very frustrating! And again it really is crazy to think that that means the difference between being able to go as soon as you feel the urge or whenever you need it, versus having to hold on uncomfortably for hours just to get basic relief.

I remember one time at my job in the summer that one of my male coworkers was having a conversation with me and I think that I was very visibly desperate and I don't know if that just sort of triggered in the having to go himself, but he asked if he could be excused for a moment and he went off and relieved himself and then came back and just continued our conversation like nothing happened, and I am standing there trying to keep a straight face and I'm like thinking, did you just leave to go to the bathroom in the middle of our conversation and then returned knowing that I am not getting to go?! That to me felt like maybe he was just screwing around with me. Again maybe I'm reading too much into it but to me that was just like seriously, come on now!

"That was when she told me that if I really had to go there was no point in holding it and being uncomfortable I could just use one of the coffee cups in the car.     I told her I'd keep that in mind as I was almost at the point of no return, but wasn't there yet.   Plus, I felt really bad about this.... I don't know for sure how desperate she was, but I was literally at the point where I could barely walk to the toilet when we finally got somewhere and was holding back urges.     Probably another 30 minutes or so and I would have used that cup -- but again, it just seemed horribly unfair, and I was also worried doing that right in front of her might push her bladder over the edge, so alas..... it was a desperate sprint to the bathrooms when we arrived lol."

I know this torture well from personal experience as I remember when I was a kid they had these little sort of portable urinals in the car that my boy cousins can pee into really discreetly, but I had nothing that I could use, so I basically had to wait until the rest stop, so I had to sit there with a full bladder as my cousins just sort of peed into this thing right next to me, and then when we finally did get to the rest stop I was pretty much running like a crazy bat out of hell just to get to the freaking bathroom! It really is incredibly maddening. And I think that that was where it developed into my personal pet peeve but not being able to go when others are relieving themselves. It just seems like a normal thing that happens to women that you have to just get used to other people getting to go when you do not. The fact that I grew up in an overwhelmingly male family and had overwhelmingly male friends certainly did not help the situation at all!

• 3 weeks later...

I believe so, women are more patient, example, sad situation but I was at a funeral for an elderly family member, after it was over we were back at a relatives house for tea, there were about 30 of us all ages men and women,

a female relative of mine caught my eye as she was sitting chatting with others I could tell she was longing for the loo, she kept looking out the door down the hall to where the toilet was, as we were just back in the house from the service a number of people wanted to pee so one by one they organised themselves to visit the loo, 

everytime one came out another from the kitchen would go in, there was no line just an organised path of users, as we were in the living room my female relative was slightly out of the agreed line and mentioned she was waiting for a chance to visit the loo, I could see she was bursting as she was shifting in her seat a lot, her face was worried looking, she glanced down the hall waiting for the bathroom door to open and be vacant so she could go but everytime it opened someone from the kitchen would hear the door and walk in passing the person leaving at the door, 

my female relative got up and went to the kitchen (I followed) and asked if anyone was waiting for the loo next as she was wanting to go, she was informed an old uncle who was in the kitchen had been patiently waiting his turn and he was next, he offered my relative the opportunity to go before him she said no she would wait to go next, just then a female from the living room made her way to the bathroom before the person exited in front of the uncle not knowing people were waiting, she went in as the person exited,

a few tuts and huffs were exchanged at this only for uncle to hear the toilet flush shortly after then he made his way to the bathroom, as soon as he left my female relative couldn’t stand still and was doing a stepping on the spot pee dance crossing and uncrossing her legs, now standing she was more desperate than she was sitting, an elderly female commented she had better go next she said she would if it’s vacant, she was glancing down the hall to the bathroom and decided to not risk missing her turn and walked down to wait outside, as she waited alone in the hall adjacent to the door she was marching on the spot pressing a hand into her black skirt at the front, she was very uncomfortable about to piss herself I thought, I decided to join her, I arrived saying hi explaining I was going soon so had better use the loo first, she stopped holding herself and changed her pee dance to a less obvious legs crossed bobbing up and down arms folded, she stated the obvious saying she was waiting for a chance to use the bathroom but it’s been busy and she can’t wait any longer, she returned to the stepping and pressing a hand in apologetic saying she was nearly peeing herself she was so desperate excusing her desperate dance and holding, just then thetoilet flushed and the water was running he was washing his hands, she was muttering and stepped closer to the door, just then the door opened and she squeezed past locking the door then I heard a frantic swishing of skirt material and her black tights and panties before a hissing pee noise, 

I'll be honest I'm gonna have to say it's a mixed bag.  They're probably willing to wait longer in a line because they're used to there being lines, but they're also not usually conditioned to hide their desperation as much as men are from my experience and, more importantly, women seem to be pickier about the condition of a restroom than men tend to be (which I find odd because my time working in retail and having to clean restrooms revealed to me that, most of the time, the women's restrooms were the dirtier ones...mostly because women tended to be too germaphobic to actually want to sit on the seat and instead try to "hover" over it, and this is coming from a guy who's a bit of a germaphobe myself).

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)

@D0nt45k

Your patience in waiting for the restroom is not about how much you show it it's just how much you are willing to wait. Just because you show desperation doesn't mean that you still aren't patient about waiting for the bathroom even though you are desperate. But you are right that women tend to be pickier about toilets because when you actually have to make physical contact with the seat you care about whether it is in good shape.

I was sort of the weird one in my family and that I used the bathroom everywhere and the other women in my family avoided public bathrooms like the plague because they literally thought that it was a plague in that they would get sick from using it.

• 1 year later...

I was just thinking about this in regards to a discussion I am having in a chat room about this topic and I don't know if I ever brought it up initially but one situation I remember that I have mentioned in numerous other threads is that because they found drugs and alcohol and the girls bathrooms at my school's they locked all but one of them, so there was maybe one bathroom with five stalls for hundreds of girls with like four minutes between classes, so unless you were the first in the bathroom you pretty much wouldn't have a chance to go so it was pretty much the same as not having a bathroom at all. I would be able to go during lunch since they didn't take attendance at lunch but that was pretty much it for the day except on days when I had gym and could use the bathroom in the locker room.

But this is one of those other really unfair situations that women just seem to put up with. Although it was the case for nearly a year or two in high school where they had barely any female bathroom to the point where the majority of girls certainly weren't going to the bathroom most of the day if at all, you never saw anybody rise up and protest, and although some of the girls got annoyed sometimes you really didn't see widespread rising up against the situation. It was incredibly frustrating and aggravating and very unfair but as far as I could tell pretty much every girl in the school complied with it. So this conditioning to wait patiently starts young.

6 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I was just thinking about this in regards to a discussion I am having in a chat room about this topic and I don't know if I ever brought it up initially but one situation I remember that I have mentioned in numerous other threads is that because they found drugs and alcohol and the girls bathrooms at my school's they locked all but one of them, so there was maybe one bathroom with five stalls for hundreds of girls with like four minutes between classes, so unless you were the first in the bathroom you pretty much wouldn't have a chance to go so it was pretty much the same as not having a bathroom at all. I would be able to go during lunch since they didn't take attendance at lunch but that was pretty much it for the day except on days when I had gym and could use the bathroom in the locker room.

But this is one of those other really unfair situations that women just seem to put up with. Although it was the case for nearly a year or two in high school where they had barely any female bathroom to the point where the majority of girls certainly weren't going to the bathroom most of the day if at all, you never saw anybody rise up and protest, and although some of the girls got annoyed sometimes you really didn't see widespread rising up against the situation. It was incredibly frustrating and aggravating and very unfair but as far as I could tell pretty much every girl in the school complied with it. So this conditioning to wait patiently starts young.

You know the sad thing is that that situation is very common, you'd think school administrators would be smarter about it. For my school it was because women were smoking in the women's bathroom, they shut it down because someone put it in the garbage there and it set on fire and they never bothered fixing it. But it was the only bathroom around for women, and it's as you said for my school it was only one other women's toilet with 3 stalls that they could use and they'd have to run upstairs etc and it was even worse, upstairs was high security for some reason so they'd never let you through unless you had a scheduled class there. They did turn a men's bathroom into a women's bathroom soon after, but it didn't help at all, that men's room only had 1 stall for the women and for the first time in my life I saw women toilet lines at school - I'd usually only see that at food courts, sporting events etc but never at school until now.

@John

"You know the sad thing is that that situation is very common, you'd think school administrators would be smarter about it. For my school it was because women were smoking in the women's bathroom, they shut it down because someone put it in the garbage there and it set on fire and they never bothered fixing it. But it was the only bathroom around for women, and it's as you said for my school it was only one other women's toilet with 3 stalls that they could use and they'd have to run upstairs etc and it was even worse, upstairs was high security for some reason so they'd never let you through unless you had a scheduled class there. They did turn a men's bathroom into a women's bathroom soon after, but it didn't help at all, that men's room only had 1 stall for the women and for the first time in my life I saw women toilet lines at school - I'd usually only see that at food courts, sporting events etc but never at school until now."

Luckily they never started a fire in the girls bathroom, what I think it was is that they were actually hiding drugs and alcohol in the ceiling because there was like a special chosen they could hide it in there and they were using that in order to smoke and do drugs in a clandestine manner but they got caught and my personal pet peeve, not just because it was a bathroom situation, was that they punished everybody for the actions of a few. I hope that it really came back to bite them in the ass and that they got desperate a lot but I have no idea who was that did that. But it really is my pet peeve when they punished everybody for the actions of a few especially by taking away something as necessary as a bathroom.

There were often lines for the girls bathroom at school even before that but after that with only five stalls either you just got lucky and happened to be the first one in the bathroom or you just didn't get to go it was as simple as that. Again it seemed like few people were actually talking about it but you have to assume that the majority of girls were holding up the majority of the day, and yet they just sort of put up with it no matter how unfair it was and the school administrators didn't really seem to give a damn.

But for one stall for the entire school that had to be even worse, that's pretty much the same as no bathroom whatsoever, hell even the five stalls that they had in my school was pretty much the same as no bathrooms whatsoever really.

But you are 100% correct when you say that it's a very common thing to just deny women a bathroom like that and the fact is that the majority of women just sort of except that is normal I guess because society sort of trains you from a young age to expect to be patient and wait and just to smile and be polite even if your bladder is ready to explode all day!

18 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@John

"You know the sad thing is that that situation is very common, you'd think school administrators would be smarter about it. For my school it was because women were smoking in the women's bathroom, they shut it down because someone put it in the garbage there and it set on fire and they never bothered fixing it. But it was the only bathroom around for women, and it's as you said for my school it was only one other women's toilet with 3 stalls that they could use and they'd have to run upstairs etc and it was even worse, upstairs was high security for some reason so they'd never let you through unless you had a scheduled class there. They did turn a men's bathroom into a women's bathroom soon after, but it didn't help at all, that men's room only had 1 stall for the women and for the first time in my life I saw women toilet lines at school - I'd usually only see that at food courts, sporting events etc but never at school until now."

Luckily they never started a fire in the girls bathroom, what I think it was is that they were actually hiding drugs and alcohol in the ceiling because there was like a special chosen they could hide it in there and they were using that in order to smoke and do drugs in a clandestine manner but they got caught and my personal pet peeve, not just because it was a bathroom situation, was that they punished everybody for the actions of a few. I hope that it really came back to bite them in the ass and that they got desperate a lot but I have no idea who was that did that. But it really is my pet peeve when they punished everybody for the actions of a few especially by taking away something as necessary as a bathroom.

There were often lines for the girls bathroom at school even before that but after that with only five stalls either you just got lucky and happened to be the first one in the bathroom or you just didn't get to go it was as simple as that. Again it seemed like few people were actually talking about it but you have to assume that the majority of girls were holding up the majority of the day, and yet they just sort of put up with it no matter how unfair it was and the school administrators didn't really seem to give a damn.

But for one stall for the entire school that had to be even worse, that's pretty much the same as no bathroom whatsoever, hell even the five stalls that they had in my school was pretty much the same as no bathrooms whatsoever really.

But you are 100% correct when you say that it's a very common thing to just deny women a bathroom like that and the fact is that the majority of women just sort of except that is normal I guess because society sort of trains you from a young age to expect to be patient and wait and just to smile and be polite even if your bladder is ready to explode all day!

How did most girls cope? Just drink noting so they don’t need to pee or were most girls just holding it? We’re crossed legs and pee dances common? What did guys think of this? Did they rub it in your face?

@Angusburger

"How did most girls cope? Just drink noting so they don’t need to pee or were most girls just holding it? We’re crossed legs and pee dances common? What did guys think of this? Did they rub it in your face?"

That's just the thing it seemed as though most girls just held it without complaint or without saying anything. After they locked the girls bathrooms I noticed a lot more girls asking to go during class and being denied and looking antsy and aggravated, but the majority of girls just seem to behave normally in spite of the fact that they surely must not be going to the bathroom. The only one I really talked to it about is this other girl that I hung out with and she avoided school bathrooms altogether.

The guys that we hung out with thought it was kind of funny to see me pounding on the locked girls bathroom door because I would try to go between every class and now that I can't, or now that I no longer could, they found it rather humorous to see me getting all annoyed about it. I am sure that if their bathrooms were locked they probably wouldn't find it as funny!

2 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"How did most girls cope? Just drink noting so they don’t need to pee or were most girls just holding it? We’re crossed legs and pee dances common? What did guys think of this? Did they rub it in your face?"

That's just the thing it seemed as though most girls just held it without complaint or without saying anything. After they locked the girls bathrooms I noticed a lot more girls asking to go during class and being denied and looking antsy and aggravated, but the majority of girls just seem to behave normally in spite of the fact that they surely must not be going to the bathroom. The only one I really talked to it about is this other girl that I hung out with and she avoided school bathrooms altogether.

The guys that we hung out with thought it was kind of funny to see me pounding on the locked girls bathroom door because I would try to go between every class and now that I can't, or now that I no longer could, they found it rather humorous to see me getting all annoyed about it. I am sure that if their bathrooms were locked they probably wouldn't find it as funny!

Did girls just hold it? Did you notice if girls just drank less? I am surprised no one really complained. Did girls try using the men’s bathroom instead? Were the guys rubbing it in your face? I do remember once after an exam the girls had such a long line and barely any for the guys and the guys were making comments how the girls got screwed with the line and have to hold it and a girl have an angry stare at that comment with her legs crossed

@Angusburger

"Did girls just hold it? Did you notice if girls just drank less? I am surprised no one really complained. Did girls try using the men’s bathroom instead? Were the guys rubbing it in your face? I do remember once after an exam the girls had such a long line and barely any for the guys and the guys were making comments how the girls got screwed with the line and have to hold it and a girl have an angry stare at that comment with her legs crossed"

Some girls complain when they had to go to the bathroom in class but they usually didn't bring up the fact that the bathrooms were locked except for one of them strangely enough and the teacher would normally just tell them they have to go between classes so they were largely indifferent to the fact that there weren't an adequate number of female restrooms.

But in my school I didn't notice how much people were drinking in high school honestly. I mean this was nearly 20 years ago when I don't think it was is common for everyone to always have a drink with them wherever they went. I mean now I always carry around a bottle of water with me but I can't remember even doing that in high school so that's something I guess I just didn't really take notice of back then.

I don't recall ever seeing any of the girls going into the boys bathroom although I can't say it didn't happen for sure. I mean I think back then I wasn't really aware of this is a fetish yet so I wasn't really hypervigilant about every little thing.

I do remember one time we had those final exams where we had to go back and take a test for several hours and there actually was a similar situation like that where we only had like a 15 minute break in the exam and the boys were all able to use the bathroom but because of the line for the girls bathroom not all of the girls got to go, and once again the teachers were pretty much entirely unsympathetic.

But once again I feel that these are sort of common attitudes, when a woman can't get to the bathroom in time or doesn't have enough time to use a bathroom society just kind of expects her to grin and bear it and to not complain and just accept it as normal and the crazy thing is that for the most part it seems like we do. I mean even a person fixates on this is much as I do when I find myself in that situation it's like what can you do really so you just sort of suck it up and no matter how annoying it is you just kind of put up with it.

But once again it seems like this is just sort of the common thing where you will have crowded places like theaters and rest stops and other situations where there are large numbers of people who all have to go at once and not nearly enough ladies bathrooms and if you can't go to the bathroom in the limited amount of time that is allotted you are just sort of expected to hold it like it's no big deal. The limited number of women's restrooms in a lot of places is so abysmal it's pretty much the same as having no bathrooms whatsoever, and yet again that doesn't seem like it's all that uncommon and it seems to be just accepted as sort of the norm.

In most cases the guys don't really rub it in the women's faces, in fact I think the main problem is that the guys don't even realize it's an issue at all. Since the guys are able to pee all the time without ever having to wait they are blind to the fact that women have this issue at all, or if they are aware of it are largely indifferent, you should go faster, etc. not realizing what the root cause of the problem is and not particularly caring one way or another.

It's like I have said here before I remember I was chatting with someone and they were in a situation where they were on long bus rides where they would have a couple of stops and every time the guys would all get to go but a majority of the women did. Then when they finally arrived at destination the women were pretty much stampeding off of the bus ready to kill each other just to get to the bathroom and the guys seem to think that they were acting crazy sort of indifferent to the fact that they had been holding it pretty much all day while the guys had gone several times.

So in most cases I think the guys aren't actively just being cruel about it, they are just completely oblivious to the situation or otherwise unconcerned about it if aware of it at all.

And that was sort of like the assumption and I school, you're supposed to go to the bathroom between classes, with the teachers indifferent to the fact that there is such an inadequate number of bathrooms that that simply isn't possible to do in four minutes when you have hundreds of girls and only five stalls. But again it's just accepted as normal and for the most part people put up with it and try to navigate their day around that lack of bathroom access, which is something that the guys never seem to have to worry about.

Once again the root cause of the issue is that women are blamed for a problem that is not of their own causing but is assumed to be. When people say that women don't go to the bathroom fast enough in the time allotted they don't take into consideration the fact that women take more time, need to go more and all of these other factors while having fewer places to go often far fewer places to go.

A root issue is the fact that women are expected to make do with a lot less and still be able to go as quickly and easily as guys are. The world is designed with men in mind and the women are supposed to just find some way to adapt to that even if it shortchanges them a great deal. So if it's a case where not all of the women can go to the bathroom the attitude is too bad you should have made better use of your time just suck it up and deal with it.

That is why you often have a situation where women keep putting off going to the bathroom and keep putting it off and putting it off just because it's not convenient for everybody. Men basically are sure to always be able to go to the bathroom whenever they needed whereas women are expected to wait until it's convenient for everybody no matter how long that happens to be.

On 7/24/2022 at 9:37 AM, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"Did girls just hold it? Did you notice if girls just drank less? I am surprised no one really complained. Did girls try using the men’s bathroom instead? Were the guys rubbing it in your face? I do remember once after an exam the girls had such a long line and barely any for the guys and the guys were making comments how the girls got screwed with the line and have to hold it and a girl have an angry stare at that comment with her legs crossed"

Some girls complain when they had to go to the bathroom in class but they usually didn't bring up the fact that the bathrooms were locked except for one of them strangely enough and the teacher would normally just tell them they have to go between classes so they were largely indifferent to the fact that there weren't an adequate number of female restrooms.

But in my school I didn't notice how much people were drinking in high school honestly. I mean this was nearly 20 years ago when I don't think it was is common for everyone to always have a drink with them wherever they went. I mean now I always carry around a bottle of water with me but I can't remember even doing that in high school so that's something I guess I just didn't really take notice of back then.

I don't recall ever seeing any of the girls going into the boys bathroom although I can't say it didn't happen for sure. I mean I think back then I wasn't really aware of this is a fetish yet so I wasn't really hypervigilant about every little thing.

I do remember one time we had those final exams where we had to go back and take a test for several hours and there actually was a similar situation like that where we only had like a 15 minute break in the exam and the boys were all able to use the bathroom but because of the line for the girls bathroom not all of the girls got to go, and once again the teachers were pretty much entirely unsympathetic.

But once again I feel that these are sort of common attitudes, when a woman can't get to the bathroom in time or doesn't have enough time to use a bathroom society just kind of expects her to grin and bear it and to not complain and just accept it as normal and the crazy thing is that for the most part it seems like we do. I mean even a person fixates on this is much as I do when I find myself in that situation it's like what can you do really so you just sort of suck it up and no matter how annoying it is you just kind of put up with it.

But once again it seems like this is just sort of the common thing where you will have crowded places like theaters and rest stops and other situations where there are large numbers of people who all have to go at once and not nearly enough ladies bathrooms and if you can't go to the bathroom in the limited amount of time that is allotted you are just sort of expected to hold it like it's no big deal. The limited number of women's restrooms in a lot of places is so abysmal it's pretty much the same as having no bathrooms whatsoever, and yet again that doesn't seem like it's all that uncommon and it seems to be just accepted as sort of the norm.

In most cases the guys don't really rub it in the women's faces, in fact I think the main problem is that the guys don't even realize it's an issue at all. Since the guys are able to pee all the time without ever having to wait they are blind to the fact that women have this issue at all, or if they are aware of it are largely indifferent, you should go faster, etc. not realizing what the root cause of the problem is and not particularly caring one way or another.

It's like I have said here before I remember I was chatting with someone and they were in a situation where they were on long bus rides where they would have a couple of stops and every time the guys would all get to go but a majority of the women did. Then when they finally arrived at destination the women were pretty much stampeding off of the bus ready to kill each other just to get to the bathroom and the guys seem to think that they were acting crazy sort of indifferent to the fact that they had been holding it pretty much all day while the guys had gone several times.

So in most cases I think the guys aren't actively just being cruel about it, they are just completely oblivious to the situation or otherwise unconcerned about it if aware of it at all.

And that was sort of like the assumption and I school, you're supposed to go to the bathroom between classes, with the teachers indifferent to the fact that there is such an inadequate number of bathrooms that that simply isn't possible to do in four minutes when you have hundreds of girls and only five stalls. But again it's just accepted as normal and for the most part people put up with it and try to navigate their day around that lack of bathroom access, which is something that the guys never seem to have to worry about.

Once again the root cause of the issue is that women are blamed for a problem that is not of their own causing but is assumed to be. When people say that women don't go to the bathroom fast enough in the time allotted they don't take into consideration the fact that women take more time, need to go more and all of these other factors while having fewer places to go often far fewer places to go.

A root issue is the fact that women are expected to make do with a lot less and still be able to go as quickly and easily as guys are. The world is designed with men in mind and the women are supposed to just find some way to adapt to that even if it shortchanges them a great deal. So if it's a case where not all of the women can go to the bathroom the attitude is too bad you should have made better use of your time just suck it up and deal with it.

That is why you often have a situation where women keep putting off going to the bathroom and keep putting it off and putting it off just because it's not convenient for everybody. Men basically are sure to always be able to go to the bathroom whenever they needed whereas women are expected to wait until it's convenient for everybody no matter how long that happens to be.

But dont women find it unfair they have to keep putting it off? Doesn't it hurt or not too comfortable? Why do girls accept it as normal? 

How do you wish guys would act? To feel bad for girls and admit privilege or like to just be oblivious to the long lines? 

For girls at your school they must have envied being a guy everyday not least to just pee! 

@Angusburger

"But dont women find it unfair they have to keep putting it off? Doesn't it hurt or not too comfortable? Why do girls accept it as normal?"

It is definitely unfair annoying and uncomfortable but I think that people tend to accept these things just because it has never been different. If that has always been the case you just sort of accept things as normal until given some real reason to question it. Like when I was younger I found it annoying and everything like that but I never thought that there was any real solution, I just bought into the lie that women just take longer and that they don't use the bathroom as efficiently as guys. It's only years later did I realize that the guys have a lot more places to go, that they can go faster and all of these things, but I think that unless you are given some reason to think otherwise most people just accept things as normal if they have always been that way the matter how inconvenient, unfair or uncomfortable they are.

So I think that a lot of women if not most women would find these situations to be uncomfortable, but most of them simply come to expect them and adapt to these situations rather than think maybe there is some type of actual solution. It's just human nature in general I think and that is why more progress doesn't get made in general, not just with bathrooms but everything. Even if people realize there is a problem a lot of people just shrugged their shoulders and think that's just the way it is, and when somebody actually suggests solving the problem they are often seen as crazy because things have been accepted as normal for so long that any suggestion that they could be different or changing the status quo is seen as madness. And yet having long huge lines for women and none for men was seen as normal, which to me is like the true madness, but I think the world is just sort of a crazy place in general. In fair world though I think there wouldn't be as a big a fetish for female desperation, it results for societal conditions more than anything.

"How do you wish guys would act? To feel bad for girls and admit privilege or like to just be oblivious to the long lines?"

It would just be nice if guys realize that the long lines the ladies room weren't our fault.

"For girls at your school they must have envied being a guy everyday not least to just pee!"

Well again I don't feel that women want to be guys I think women just wanted to have more bathrooms available. Towards the second year they eventually found drugs and alcohol in the boys bathrooms so they got locked as well but that was only towards the end. For nearly 2 years it was a case where all the boys restroom for open and only one of the girls restrooms, and even when they only had one of the boys restroom's open I never saw a line of that bathroom. Guys can seem to make do with a lot less and still not have a wait whereas for women the wait is only natural and every reduction in bathrooms seems to quite substantially and significantly increase the wait.

4 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"But dont women find it unfair they have to keep putting it off? Doesn't it hurt or not too comfortable? Why do girls accept it as normal?"

It is definitely unfair annoying and uncomfortable but I think that people tend to accept these things just because it has never been different. If that has always been the case you just sort of accept things as normal until given some real reason to question it. Like when I was younger I found it annoying and everything like that but I never thought that there was any real solution, I just bought into the lie that women just take longer and that they don't use the bathroom as efficiently as guys. It's only years later did I realize that the guys have a lot more places to go, that they can go faster and all of these things, but I think that unless you are given some reason to think otherwise most people just accept things as normal if they have always been that way the matter how inconvenient, unfair or uncomfortable they are.

So I think that a lot of women if not most women would find these situations to be uncomfortable, but most of them simply come to expect them and adapt to these situations rather than think maybe there is some type of actual solution. It's just human nature in general I think and that is why more progress doesn't get made in general, not just with bathrooms but everything. Even if people realize there is a problem a lot of people just shrugged their shoulders and think that's just the way it is, and when somebody actually suggests solving the problem they are often seen as crazy because things have been accepted as normal for so long that any suggestion that they could be different or changing the status quo is seen as madness. And yet having long huge lines for women and none for men was seen as normal, which to me is like the true madness, but I think the world is just sort of a crazy place in general. In fair world though I think there wouldn't be as a big a fetish for female desperation, it results for societal conditions more than anything.

"How do you wish guys would act? To feel bad for girls and admit privilege or like to just be oblivious to the long lines?"

It would just be nice if guys realize that the long lines the ladies room weren't our fault.

"For girls at your school they must have envied being a guy everyday not least to just pee!"

Well again I don't feel that women want to be guys I think women just wanted to have more bathrooms available. Towards the second year they eventually found drugs and alcohol in the boys bathrooms so they got locked as well but that was only towards the end. For nearly 2 years it was a case where all the boys restroom for open and only one of the girls restrooms, and even when they only had one of the boys restroom's open I never saw a line of that bathroom. Guys can seem to make do with a lot less and still not have a wait whereas for women the wait is only natural and every reduction in bathrooms seems to quite substantially and significantly increase the wait.

How do guys blame it on the girls though that it’s the girls fault for long lines? I don’t think guys really blamed girls but they also are glad they don’t have such long lines? did you make cousins just always blame it on women being slower even though the slower part and smaller bladder is factually true?

do girls just get used to long lines from childhood? What is their first thought when they first encounter it and see their brothers having no lines. 

I guess it’s not envy to be a guy but an envy for a quick pee! But you have to be a guy for that. I wonder if that has caused some women to wish they have a penis just to pee because they can pee standing AND faster

@Angusburger

"How do guys blame it on the girls though that it’s the girls fault for long lines? I don’t think guys really blamed girls but they also are glad they don’t have such long lines? did you make cousins just always blame it on women being slower even though the slower part and smaller bladder is factually true?"

It wasn't just guys blaming girls for having long restroom lines but women tended to repeat the same thing. Such as when growing up whenever the topic came up of why there such long lines for the girls bathroom it was almost like a reaction where everybody would say girls go to the restroom to chat and fix their makeup and do all of these trivial little things whereas men just went into the bathroom to do their business. While it's true that women will fix their makeup in the bathroom that doesn't keep women out of the stalls. While it's true women might be talking in line for the bathroom they did not go into the bathroom line just to chat, they went into the bathroom line because they need to piss just like everybody else! But I think that in most people's minds they hear this one explanation and they repeat it again and again without thinking until it becomes like a gospel truth.
And that was always the case when a girl asked to go to the bathroom and the teacher, regardless of whether the teacher was male or female, would be more likely to turn the girls down because they figure that the girls are just going in there to socialize. I do think it's a widely believed myth that girls go to the bathroom as a social hour rather than to, you know, go to the bathroom…

And I was just as guilty of believing that lie until I learned about things such as potty parity and bathroom inequality and all of this other stuff that I certainly didn't know of when I was younger and which I never really discussed with my cousins or anything like that who pretty much assumed that the reason the girls bathroom line is just because girls are trivial and frivolous and taking up time. I think that when you take into that mythology then it's easy to feel no responsibility for making the girls like better, it's their fault their line is long so let them deal with it too bad etc.
And more weirdly in my case, as I mentioned in the religion thread, and I was younger there was this neighbor boy down the street who was a religious fundamentalist and he actually seem to believe that girls having to wait in line for the bathroom was like a punishment for the garden of Eden. Again when I was a very young and the naïve child it kind of made sense to think that yeah this could be a punishment. It's probably also a contributing factor as to why I am not now a religious person! I still wonder if that guy is actually a omorashi fan now that he's grown up (he moved away in sixth grade and I never found out what happened to him).

"do girls just get used to long lines from childhood? What is their first thought when they first encounter it and see their brothers having no lines."

Like I said societal conditioning tends to run deep. When something has always been like that for as long as you can remember you just get used to it because you don't really see it as possibly being different. That's just the way it is so you just sort of accepted and deal with it even if it's not fair in some way. And again especially when you are younger I think most people are not thinking in terms of fairness or thinking that there might be some actual reason behind this fairness. I mean until my like late teens early 20s I never would have thought hey maybe this is unfair for a reason that there is actually a solution for this, it never would have even occurred to me, and I think that that is sort of the norm, you just accept it as the way it is because that's just the way it is and you have never experienced different so you figure it just must be something innate and unchangeable, almost like a law of nature.

I grew up as an only child but I had male cousins so I am at it from that angle and I have to say even as a young child I always thought that it was rather weird and unfair that the boys never had any wait for the bathroom. Again it was frustrating and annoying but at no point did I really think that it could possibly be otherwise.

And it really is a crazy thing when you think about it because I had plenty of times in my childhood where I was standing on a long snaking ladies room line while I was chatting with my male cousins and friends where I'd be standing in line for like 30 minutes with my legs crossed having a conversation with them when they were in and out of their restroom like literally in seconds. It really is sort of a weird crazy thing when you think about it where you get in line, the men with you go into the boys room and they come out like a few seconds later and you haven't moved up a single spot in line and then you just strike up a conversation like it's not a weird thing that you are standing there for a half hour waiting to do something that took them like all but a minute. And it's really crazy when you think about it and yet this is normal and people don't like anything is odd about it, especially not guys. But I can say every time that I found myself in that situation I definitely thought that something about it was just like seriously what the hell!

Of course those were the situations where I waited in line and wasn't forced to leave cause we didn't have time to wait...

"I guess it’s not envy to be a guy but an envy for a quick pee! But you have to be a guy for that. I wonder if that has caused some women to wish they have a penis just to pee because they can pee standing AND faster"

Again I say that women really have urinal and be not penis envy. A woman doesn't get stuck in line for the bathroom and decided you know what I'm transgender I wish I had a penis! No it doesn't work that way. Again I can only speak for myself though but I have always wondered what is it about guys that makes it such that they can go to the bathroom so quickly, I now realize it's a really large number of factors that all conspire to cause the problem. So I don't think that the average woman wants a penis but I do think that the average woman would enjoy the convenience that having one brings.