Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone like holding in skintight outfits?

Especially skintight shorts, I often fantasize about that.

Does anyone feel wearing skintight shorts, or maybe pants, etc. adds a new level of fun to a hold, like making it harder to hold it or something, or just fun in its own way combined with the hold? And what about wetting them at the end of the hold, or just wetting them in general?

(I've been thinking a bit about that lately)

Guest Despboy15

Yes! It feels amazing when the pee is running down my leg against super skinny jeans or a jumpsuit or something. It’s also difficult to get off in time 😏

I love tight rubber and latex. The more coverage the better. I especially like that it takes a long time to dress, and is difficult to remove.

If it’s a wetsuit, the material is thick and sturdy, and the tightness can increase the desperation. There is no fly, and the zip either goes down the back, or it’s a teeny tiny zip on the chest.

Back zips often get stuck, meaning you might need assistance to get free, which is interesting if you have been holding.

For the little chest zip, there is another layer of thinner neoprene under the closure. It takes a long time to shimmy out, and many people ask for help with it. Either way, it’s a significant task to get out of the suit.

There are no fly zips on wetsuits. Everybody knows you are going to pee your pants. Unless you have some fight in ya, and enjoy extreme holding. Your choices are basically omorashi with wetting, or omorashi without wetting.

If you get in the water, the cold immersion makes you need to pee. So the whole situation enhances desperation. It can be hard to get the flow started, and the waves can be distracting. As you walk into the water, the suit sucks onto you. A little bit of cold water trickles in. If you are like me, you have loaded up on drinking water, and barely made it to the shore.

When you let go, it means you have to relax first. Finally, things begin to flow. A wave of warmth flows over your legs and  midriff, butt and back. It’s almost orgasmic.

Since you are in the water, you don’t have to worry about where it goes. You can easily clean up by pulling open your neck seal and letting water in. The excess just comes out the ankles. You will get cold from that, so sometimes you will bask in the warmth a bit.

I am not a huge fan of the smell, so I will drink volumes of water and pee a few times on the way to the beach. You are peeing clear by the last time. Non-sugary sports drinks help. By the time I put my suit on, the compression makes me need to pee immediately. If we parked far away, I will often squirt into the suit a few times on the way over.

The suits are impermeable foam rubber with nylon spandex fabric on both sides. The fabric on the inside will soak up a small amount of sweat and pee before it begins to drip out of the ankle seals. Most suits are watertight except cheaper summer suits. So nobody can tell you are peeing. A drip here or there can be assumed to be sweat.

By the time I get to the beach sand, sometimes, I just explode in my suit before I can get to the water. If someone was really paying attention, they might notice the wet sand or wet booties with an otherwise dry suit. I usually try to save it for the water, for the warm feeling there.

Wetting a wetsuit on land has it’s own charm though. It’s more tactile. You can feel the pee pooling up in the crotch, then flowing around to your butt, then building up and eventually trickling down your legs. It will often pool again at the knees before continuing down to the ankles and dripping out.

You can do this on a semi crowded beach, and everyone is none the wiser. They are likely all doing the same. All the while dressed like a superhero in a tight super suit.

Bike shorts.

Bike shorts are black spandex with a wetlook. Cyclists pee their pants almost as much as surfers do. Sweating as you ride, cyclists often have a backpack with two liters of water. If you are brave in a non conservative area, you can pull your shorts low enough to pee on the roadside.

If you are in a conservative cop infested area, you risk harassment for that.

If you are in a race, racers don’t slow down for pee. Often, the gear is omo friendly. Casual bike shorts are just shorts. Race shorts can be a whole bib that looks like a wrestling singlet that you wear under a jersey.

You would have to take off your jersey and pull the whole singlet down to pee, all the while the other racers keep going by. Then there are suits too. There are no flys on bike gear like this. If you are a serious racer, you just pee while you ride. You have to stand on the pedals.

The black shiny shorts don’t show the wet spot, and they dry fast.

Google “peeing on the bike”

3 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I do love the feeling of being very very desperate in a swimming costume. I love that when I grab my crotch I actually feel it through the material. Tight leggings feel amazing too and cycling shorts would be HOT to hold in...I really must buy some! 

An ex-gf arrived from a long car journey dying to pee, but she was beat to the loo, so chatted to me whilst waiting. She had her legs crossed, wearing tight leggings, showing off her full lips.....what an amazing sight knowing all that pee was in her (big) bladder. 🙂

Even better, when the loo was free, she continued chatting a while longer....I should have gone back with her there and then, such a heroine!

1 hour ago, wetsuit said:

Bike shorts.

Bike shorts are black spandex with a wetlook. Cyclists pee their pants almost as much as surfers do. Sweating as you ride, cyclists often have a backpack with two liters of water. If you are brave in a non conservative area, you can pull your shorts low enough to pee on the roadside.

If you are in a conservative cop infested area, you risk harassment for that.

If you are in a race, racers don’t slow down for pee. Often, the gear is omo friendly. Casual bike shorts are just shorts. Race shorts can be a whole bib that looks like a wrestling singlet that you wear under a jersey.

You would have to take off your jersey and pull the whole singlet down to pee, all the while the other racers keep going by. Then there are suits too. There are no flys on bike gear like this. If you are a serious racer, you just pee while you ride. You have to stand on the pedals.

The black shiny shorts don’t show the wet spot, and they dry fast.

Google “peeing on the bike”

I have heard at least two stories online (outside of this site) of girls peeing their shorts while racing rather than stopping to use a bathroom at the side and losing some ground in the race. One mentioned a list of stuff to do if she has to pee while running, and number one on the list was to pee in her shorts. She mentioned she has only ever done this in shorts rather than pants, and hoped she wouldn't lose followers for it.

Latex…

This isn’t like the last two. There is no convenient excuse. You are kinky. Latex is sensual for sensuality’s sake. Possibly, you can make a tasteful high fashion design for public appearance. As for the material itself, it has no concessions to shame or modesty. It has no cloth liners, no practical excuses, only raw indulgence.

It also happens to be waterproof. I like to play omorashi games in latex. First off, I don’t like zippers. Zippers ruin that lovely stretch and smoothness. So I have no entry zipper and no crotch zipper on my suits.

You have to use slippery lube to get the latex on. You slip in through the neck, and after a long time, it starts to slide up on it’s own and engulf you. Now you realize there is no easy way to pee. You would have to get undressed again completely. You can layer on impediments to removing the suit if you wish. You begin to sweat and need to drink lots of water.

Once you start to leak, it only makes the suit warmer and more slippery and sensual. If you have rubber boots on and no zips, your carpet is safe. Eventually, it has to come out, and when it does, it is going to stay right in your suit. A strong stream might make a wrrssh sound, but other than that, nothing would reveal what has happened in your suit. A warm wet feeling engulfs your lower body, and the suit becomes softer and more slippery and mobile. 

The liquid makes it’s way to your boots, and it won’t be long before it happens again. You can find a discrete place to dump them out before you flood your suit a second and third time.

1 minute ago, wetsuit said:

Latex…

This isn’t like the last two. There is no convenient excuse. You are kinky. Latex is sensual for sensuality’s sake. Possibly, you can make a tasteful high fashion design for public appearance. As for the material itself, it has no concessions to shame or modesty. It has no cloth liners, no practical excuses, only raw indulgence.

It also happens to be waterproof. I like to play omorashi games in latex. First off, I don’t like zippers. Zippers ruin that lovely stretch and smoothness. So I have no entry zipper and no crotch zipper on my suits.

You have to use slippery lube to get the latex on. You slip in through the neck, and after a long time, it starts to slide up on it’s own and engulf you. Now you realize there is no easy way to pee. You would have to get undressed again completely. You can layer on impediments to removing the suit if you wish. You begin to sweat and need to drink lots of water.

Once you start to leak, it only makes the suit warmer and more slippery and sensual. If you have rubber boots on and no zips, your carpet is safe. Eventually, it has to come out, and when it does, it is going to stay right in your suit. A strong stream might make a wrrssh sound, but other than that, nothing would reveal what has happened in your suit. A warm wet feeling engulfs your lower body, and the suit becomes softer and more slippery and mobile. 

The liquid makes it’s way to your boots, and it won’t be long before it happens again. You can find a discrete place to dump them out before you flood your suit a second and third time.

That sounds pretty fun.

On 6/4/2021 at 8:18 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Especially skintight shorts, I often fantasize about that.

Does anyone feel wearing skintight shorts, or maybe pants, etc. adds a new level of fun to a hold, like making it harder to hold it or something, or just fun in its own way combined with the hold? And what about wetting them at the end of the hold, or just wetting them in general?

(I've been thinking a bit about that lately)

I absolutely love it. Tight Lycra/spandex sports clothing like running tights or cycling shorts is the best for holding desperation and wetting. Applies to wearing it myself as well as seeing others in it. Pantyhose, tights, leggings, stockings, leotard, swim suits and so on look also great.

Guest cauallywet

I prefer wetting my skinny jeans and watching girls wetting tight jeans or tight jeans in general. Honestly dont enjoy it nearly as much if they aren't tight

• 2 months later...

Personally I am into long-time holds and I really can enhance the pleasurable urge of a bladder full to the brim by wearing very tight, constricting underwear. Choosing old school gym shorts two sizes too small with a center seam that cuts into my manhood and a waistband that presses into my bladder enable me to stand higher volumes for a longer time. I can't explain why, but it is a fact. Alternatively, I like to wear much too tight jeans shorts (really short shorts) instead of underwear, possibly with a belt, to achieve the same effect.

I often wear light blue, red, yellow or white women's skinny jeans when I hold it in public. Sometimes dressed as a man, but usually fully crossdressed to hide my real face. It's super exciting, because when I have an accident, it's super embarrassing and makes it so much more fun until it happens. I always try to push it to the limit and only start looking for a bathroom when I already started leaking. My weak bladder and bad ability to hold it makes that dangerous combination, because it's not much time between hero and zero, sort of speak.

• 4 weeks later...

Almost all of my extreme holds are done inside skintight clothes (Anyway mostly I wear only very tight clothes) But disadvantages are, 

1. Difficult to hold if something goes over the bladder as it compresses the bladder.

2. Can't hide the bladder bulge (it's a Problem only if you want to hide the bulge. In my case, I don't want to hide the bulge. In contrast, I like to show off the big bladder bulge and I like if others notice it and ask about it)

3. Noticeable easily if you leak. (But I'm very confident about my bladder, and I rarely leak much till they come visibly to outer garments. So it's also not a problem for me)

However I prefer to hold pee in skintight clothes (especially leggings and denim jeans)

10 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Almost all of my extreme holds are done inside skintight clothes (Anyway mostly I wear only very tight clothes) But disadvantages are, 

1. Difficult to hold if something goes over the bladder as it compresses the bladder.

2. Can't hide the bladder bulge (it's a Problem only if you want to hide the bulge. In my case, I don't want to hide the bulge. In contrast, I like to show off the big bladder bulge and I like if others notice it and ask about it)

3. Noticeable easily if you leak. (But I'm very confident about my bladder, and I rarely leak much till they come visibly to outer garments. So it's also not a problem for me)

However I prefer to hold pee in skintight clothes (especially leggings and denim jeans)

Do you end your holds by peeing in them? (It's all right if you don't, of course, however you want to do it)

On 9/6/2021 at 10:23 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

@HoldingPrinces

I would like to accompany you on a very long day like you are used to endure with your strong bladder filled to the brim!

It would be fine to give you some additional training, if you like to get.

So some ideas would be a forgotten morning pee before a long day with training and dancing until the very late night out in another far city or town.

Another idea would be to offer you some additional drinks all day long and try to train your sphincter with a strong training corset, when your bladder already bulges out visibly to a very severe state. In breaks and before and after dancing this could be possible.

And as you can hold a giant bladder bursting full for a full day, but tend to get problems in sight of your own private bathroom at home after you return, I could give you a lift from the tour bus to your home and visit you at the end of that day. That means your bathroom break is postponed for a few hours or a full night then.

Probably one day we could even have some drinks and a lot of water then – just to train your bladder from master status to superwoman status 😉

Probably this could help you not to just cross the 24 hours mark – even counted from your first real urge to pee, as you are used to do it, instead of just between the last and next pee as others do it.

And afterwards the next mark would be 36 hours your way of counting. Probably one day even 48 hours – the time after your dancing fighting in a tight strong training corset.

I am quite sure, YOU would be able to solve all these tasks and get used to even this, as you are very strong, brave and willing to fight and endure...!

As you are willing and interested to reach the 24 hours your way of counting, I think you also will like to reach the other goals I dream about here 👏👀

That is a gift you fought for a life long – and you are really amazing in that!

It would be so great, if you would really post or at least e-mail a video of you dancing and also of you cheerleading with an absolutely bursting bladder – and a picture of you bladder bulging to absolute extreme 🌹😲

I attach my avatar picture here, as I think you would be able to do so also in real (same as that unknown woman on the picture did it – definitely after a lot of very hard training):

558-.jpeg.4683bcf42379bd2fddc7d47c6af30a87.jpeg

I hope you will enjoy this and probably put your picture beside it 🌹

I adore you and your abilities very much!!!

Peter P.

Edited by Peter-P
spelling mistakes (see edit history)