Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is the best/most absorbant reusable cloth diaper?

9 hours ago, Artist50 said:

Thanks for the reply! Best as in most absorbent? Are they able to hold multiple wettings?

Mmm I don't know about that. They hold about one wetting, but you can add boosters to up the absoerbency. 

8 hours ago, Artist50 said:

Also, are the Protective Briefs on that website the best? I was looking and it said that they were "Threaded Armor". Is that just a sub-brand?

Yes, I think they rebranded... Threaded Armor sounds about right.

They are bigger though, mind you. 

You might also try Rearz Pocket diapers with like 3 to 4 boosters, They are going to be tight but could work. I've tried them with two boosters and they are bulky but like you could wear them under clothes

10 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Mmm I don't know about that. They hold about one wetting, but you can add boosters to up the absoerbency. 

Yes, I think they rebranded... Threaded Armor sounds about right.

They are bigger though, mind you. 

You might also try Rearz Pocket diapers with like 3 to 4 boosters, They are going to be tight but could work. I've tried them with two boosters and they are bulky but like you could wear them under clothes

Thanks! What boosters would you recommend for the Protective Briefs for maximum absorbency? Preferably reusable ones 😁!

• 1 month later...