Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Please sign this Petition make it possible for everyone to wear.

1 hour ago, Ms. Tito said:

I know I already posted my reaction but I have plenty of memes to sum it up.

10-45-27-Et_6oh5UcAE9B-N.jpg

I could go all day with the memes...

good day til i seen this shit.jpg

13 minutes ago, GermanShepherd said:

So, apparently, the person wanted to learn a new party trick, because the person came to the hospital where I was (still am) an intern, I was basically just doing the basic checks and then referring the patients to a specific sector if needed, and one of the patients that I examined had a gun stuck in his butt by the handle, and he couldn't take it out. I was just... Impressed, getting that stuck must have taken some skill.

In the end, after asking an experient doctor, I just took it out and checked for any injury. There was no injury, so that's good.

Only an injury to his pride 🤣

Only here to bask in the glow of this thread

2 hours ago, GermanShepherd said:

So, apparently, the person wanted to learn a new party trick, because the person came to the hospital where I was (still am) an intern, I was basically just doing the basic checks and then referring the patients to a specific sector if needed, and one of the patients that I examined had a gun stuck in his butt by the handle,

He was absolutely 100% not trying to learn a new party trick. Absolutely wild

1 hour ago, cumonerybody said:

Uhhh Can someone please explain to me what's going on? I came on here kinda hoping for some new tiktok content and I fucking come across something that seems to be causing quite a stir lmaoo. 

I think people are a little distracted and it's gone on long enough. Some group behaviour theorists could have a field day 🙂

On 6/4/2021 at 11:58 PM, GermanShepherd said:

So, apparently, the person wanted to learn a new party trick, because the person came to the hospital where I was (still am) an intern, I was basically just doing the basic checks and then referring the patients to a specific sector if needed, and one of the patients that I examined had a gun stuck in his butt by the handle, and he couldn't take it out. I was just... Impressed, getting that stuck must have taken some skill.

In the end, after asking an experient doctor, I just took it out and checked for any injury. There was no injury, so that's good.

Was it loaded?

Revolver or semi automatic?

Wooden or polymer?

Did you recommend he start with a .22 caliber pistol and then work his way up to the larger calibers in the future?

How did he even get to the hospital?

3 hours ago, Anathema said:

Was it loaded?

Revolver or semi automatic?

Wooden or polymer?

Did you recommend he start with a .22 caliber pistol and then work his way up to the larger calibers in the future?

How did he even get to the hospital?

I don't think so.

Semi-auto.

Polymer, I think.

I recommended for him to not do that again.

I don't know, and honestly, I was a bit scared to ask.

Edited by GermanShepherd
More funni (see edit history)
On 6/5/2021 at 1:58 PM, GermanShepherd said:

Remind me of the quote "Is it... Is it because of the size? Shape? or is it the pounding bassline?"

• 3 weeks later...