Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Please sign this Petition make it possible for everyone to wear.

I really don't understand the intent behind the original petition here...  What kind of change is the petitioner wanting to see?  As already pointed out, there are no restrictions on wearing diapers right now, so its not like there needs to be a petition for the right to wear them.  The only other possibilities I can image are that the intent behind this petition is to either argue for greater accessibility to diapers, or to try to compel the wearing of diapers.

I think an explanation here is greatly needed.

What leader could pass such a law on behalf of the whole world? 😂

I expect the original petition was done somewhat tongue in cheek (perhaps not even by the original poster here as it’s a couple of years old), but probably the sort of thing best kept for fantasy fiction. Although it would be interesting to get something like this past a threshold for debate in Parliament 😉

8 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

AbandonedAggravatingBoilweevil-size_rest

This topic keeps getting reported but I can't bring myself to close it

The utter x-files esque disbelief in all the replies makes my day so much better

Oh no, have we entered some kind of infinite internet loop... I'm here for it...

4 hours ago, GermanShepherd said:

I have seen a person go to the hospital with a gun stuck inside their butt because they wanted to see if it was possible to reload a gun using their ass.

And yet, this post is the weirdest, most confusing thing I've ever seen.

Best argument for gun control I've ever heard 😉