Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...

Warning that this chapter has some more sex elements along with the desperation. I know I tried to make the sex more ambiguous last time, but I couldn't help myself this time hehe

-----------------------------------------

"Thank you," I whisper. My face is on fire. I continue wiggling and crossing my legs with my friend's hand covering my crotch. With the combined desperation and embarrassment, I can barely think straight.

"Can you make it another 20 minutes?"

"No! I can't make it another second! I'll pee!" The thought of sitting in this bus that long with my full bladder makes an urgent wave go through my body. I press my legs tightly and grind into the hand. I tear up in pain. 

"It's getting really hard to hold it. Please don't make me wait that long."

"I don't have control over the bus, you know. You don't have a choice."

But there needs to be another way, I'm desperate! I start thinking. I could get out at the next stop and go outside. I could climb someone's fence and go in their backyard. I could pee right here on the seat. Another small leak comes out at the thought of peeing. I have to dance in my seat to keep the rest in.

"I think I'm gonna go right now."

"You're crazy, you can't do that. Just wait another 15 minutes"

"Please let me go! I need to so- oooh!"

My friend began rubbing circles over my clit with her thumb. The surprise almost made me leak, but the sudden arousal kept everything nice and shut. This might be how I make it.

"Is this ok?" My friend asks.

"Please keep going, I need it." She speeds up ever so slightly. I moan softly, leaning my head back on the seat. It feels really good to be touched like this. I feel shocks of pleasure move throughout my body, especially my bladder. I'm surprised about how good rubbing your clit feels with a full bladder. It's like the one thing that was causing me the most pain is now causing me immense pleasure.

"You want more?" 

I nod my head frantically. I really, really want more. She's now covering my pee hole with her 2 middle fingers, circling my clit with her thumb, and exploring my slit with her index finger. I groan. I'm lost in a haze of pleasure.

She moves closer to me, now completely pressed against me. I feel her breath on my shoulder. Her other hand begins touching my breast. My eyes close, mouth agape. Beautiful sensations spread over both the top and bottom halves of my body.