Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do not think that anyone specifically asked for a match up between Scarlet Witch and Sylvie but I really wanted to do one.  I hope you enjoy.   

Here is a simple and quick Mary Marvel.  I hope you enjoy.  

So I really like the idea of superheroines having to wet themselves but I rarely have time to write stories for them anymore.  I guess in the meantime I will just post art of them instead.  The first

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, peelion said:

OH I'll still be curious to see what it looks like 😛

then do as you feel it is your drawing it must be your pleasure above all to draw

my translator makes me unsure of my message i hope it's not aggressive or anything?😶

No it's ok you don't come across as aggressive.  And thank you.  I have a few small plans to do some small comic like things but very short and less sequenced than a comic.  

6 hours ago, Omodeprived said:

❤️  I love this concept and the way that her piss is rolling over and dripping off of her chest.  I would love if this got more fleshed out as a mini comic or something similar.

Thank you!  I'm glad you liked it.  I'll have to think about the comic thing.

In other news I wanted to return to the woman who started this thread!  I tried something new for this one and I'm not sure how I feel about it so be sure to let me know!

The experiment:

434513776_red1.thumb.png.352c5fa28e10f1259cd3a69cb6d59d6b.png

Business as usual:

625043939_red2.thumb.png.72e57e3c855b9f8091f6fa877abf99f7.png

On 7/28/2021 at 5:52 AM, Nimbus said:

The first character's on here to be villains!

418842600_ivyandharley.thumb.png.3c70b15b72afb4e3709eae3ddace2b77.png

This is why I love your art. Aside from the text bubbles, the personality of both of the girls comes through. Harley is more reckless and in touch with herself, which can be seen by her wider, more assertive stance.

Ivy is much more reserved, even timid when it comes to wetting herself, her stance is much more closed and she seems unsure of herself in her speech bubble.

Thanks for bringing another suggestion to life! Great work as always! 

On 7/30/2021 at 6:04 AM, AkenoSama said:

The bunny is back to the business lol

Yes she is!

On 7/30/2021 at 5:46 PM, knockonthedoor said:

This is why I love your art. Aside from the text bubbles, the personality of both of the girls comes through. Harley is more reckless and in touch with herself, which can be seen by her wider, more assertive stance.

Ivy is much more reserved, even timid when it comes to wetting herself, her stance is much more closed and she seems unsure of herself in her speech bubble.

Thanks for bringing another suggestion to life! Great work as always! 

Thank you!  That means a lot.  I'm really glad you liked it 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Nimbus said:

Out of curiosity do people here tend to prefer Marvel or DC?  

Lol if by this you mean the comics, I have no preference.

If you mean the movies, I'd have to say Marvel although I loved the new JL remake.

But if, as I expect, you mean the female characters pertaining to each series that would be good subjects for a wetting depiction - those female superheroes most people recognize portrayed by (among others) Gal Gadot, Elizabeth Olsen, Scarlett Johansson, Zoe Saldana, and to a lesser (i.e. not strictly superhero) extent, Cobie Smulders and Linda Cardellini - I would have absolutely ZERO problem with you doing a rendering of any of those actresses (and 1000x over and over again, at that). 😀

Edited by Owens
made description clearer by cleaning up language (see edit history)