Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Trans girl going hiking (alone) next week and could do with some pointers

I have done holds and wettings a few times in the comfort of my own home, but never outside. I don't want to wet outside, but I would like to do a hold and maybe some peeing in the bushes. My only issue is that I am MTF transgender and still in the closet.

I haven't peed standing up in over 2 years because dysphoria, but I have squatted outside and peed before since then. Only difference being that that was an isolated place in the dark, and this will be a slightly more populated forest in the day time.

I could probably try to find somewhere to pee, and I doubt any cis person would have any issue. But if I should, God forbid, get caught with my ass out then I'd imagine it would be a lot more awkward for me than for a cis girl (which isn't ideal anyway).

I also need to consider the fact that I am tucked 100% of the time I'm outside my house, so I will need to redo my tuck after I pee (I can only do that with my jeans round my legs). This also would make it really hard to pee standing up. I do in fact think it's really hot when both men and women, AMAB and AFAB, pee standing up. Part of me wants to try it, but I don't know if I'm mentally capable and obviously my tuck would get in the way.

If anyone reading this could help me out with some pointers of how to solve my dilemma, or just help me through the mental block, I'd be forever appreciative. Maybe one day I'll be able to pee outside as the gender I am with genitals I feel comfortable with, but that day isn't soon.

Thanks all x

Do you present as female in public yet? If so, I think if anyone's close enough to you to tell you have AMAB parts, they'd be too close to you in general. If you are still presenting as male, honestly if I saw what I thought was a cis guy squatting like that, I'd assume they'd had to poo or, more likely, wouldn't think much of it at all. Even with my kink, I'm not gonna watch someone go unless they've said it's okay, so someone without the interest likely won't be paying attention at all. So, you know, just remember that nobody should be watching you and if they are, then they're being a major creep. I know very well that when you're nervous about peeing, it really does feel like tons of people are focused really intently on you though, and that it can be hard to convince yourself that they aren't. 

I don't know what to tell you about the tucking thing, as I've got no experience with doing that. 

5 hours ago, segaface said:

Do you present as female in public yet? If so, I think if anyone's close enough to you to tell you have AMAB parts, they'd be too close to you in general. If you are still presenting as male, honestly if I saw what I thought was a cis guy squatting like that, I'd assume they'd had to poo or, more likely, wouldn't think much of it at all. Even with my kink, I'm not gonna watch someone go unless they've said it's okay, so someone without the interest likely won't be paying attention at all. So, you know, just remember that nobody should be watching you and if they are, then they're being a major creep. I know very well that when you're nervous about peeing, it really does feel like tons of people are focused really intently on you though, and that it can be hard to convince yourself that they aren't. 

I don't know what to tell you about the tucking thing, as I've got no experience with doing that. 

I used to be scared of peeing outside because it felt like someone was gonna jump out and watch me and laugh at me. Now I realize that absolutely no one cares except for weirdo creeps, pearl-clutching judgy assholes, or respectful piss connoisseurs. 

I don't hike very often, or ever for that matter, but I can't imagine many people would make a big deal about you peeing as long as you're not like doing it in the middle of the trail. Yeah it's awkward, but I can't imagine people would make a big deal out of it. I don't know how much that helps, but there's my two cents.

As for the tucking thing, I honestly have no idea. Despite being a transwoman myself, I don't actually know how to tuck at all. So, all I can really do is just wish you good luck with that. Sorry about that.

9 hours ago, segaface said:

Generally speaking, if a trans person says they're in the closet, they mean that they're still stuck presenting as their assigned gender at birth.

Source: I'm in the closet, and everyone offline knows me as a guy, lol.

I do know some people who are well into their transition or are post-transition who prefer to keep the fact that they're trans on the down-low, but I haven't really seen people refer to that as being closeted.

You gave a lot of solid advice here nonetheless, I just thought this itself would be some useful info, haha.

Edited by A-Z-D-W (see edit history)
On 6/6/2021 at 12:55 PM, bibibibi said:

use a funnel around your anatomy?

She is trans, like me, meaning that she was born with a penis, and presumably still has one if she is in the closet or not out to people yet. Then again, maybe she doesn't even want bottom surgery and would rather keep her penis. That is certainly the case for me.

32 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

She is trans, like me, meaning that she was born with a penis, and presumably still has one if she is in the closet or not out to people yet. Then again, maybe she doesn't even want bottom surgery and would rather keep her penis. That is certainly the case for me.

Yes, I'm saying use a funnel anyways.  A ciswoman peeing with a funnel is silly because they can spread the labia to aim, but is kind of normalized.