Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A while ago I bought a waterproof bed pad so I could piss in bed but without having to then go through the hassle of stripping the bed and washing the sheets, then putting them back on. Plus it seemed to have quite a high capacity so I thought I could really drag the whole thing out and wet a few times. Maybe sleep on it and drink a lot of water before bed and pee through the night.

I haven't had many opportunities to make use of it because I now live with someone who I spend a lot of time with. I had a bit of a window last night though, as they were away. I decided to drink loads of water and throw on a light grey t shirt and these cute light grey women's pajama shorts (very occasionally I like to dabble in some light cross-dressing), so that the pee would really show. I did take a video as well which I planned to post but it's got quite a lot of some quite distinguishing features of mine in it so I probably won't.

Anyway, I drank a lot of water. Probably 4 litres or so over a couple of hours. Maybe a little more. I had my fun peeing in my bed but wanted to keep it going so I drank some more. I soaked my shorts and my t shirt and made very good use of the bed pad. After a while I took my wet clothes off as they were getting a little cold while I was waiting for more of the water to pass through me. I ended up just peeing naked, on the pad and on myself, then masturbating to completion.

After this I went for a shower and noticed that I still felt quite bloated from the water. I figured it would work its way out soon enough, but then I noticed I also felt a little dizzy and generally just a bit uncomfortable. I got out of the shower and took the bed pad/pissy clothes down to the washing machine and as I was doing that the dizzy feeling got worse. I felt a little week and disorientated, and my head was starting to hurt. The first thing that I thought was that I'd drunk a lot of water and maybe that was the problem, so I looked up whether you can drink too much water and it turns out you can. I was suffering from water toxicity, having overhydrated. Apparently this is something that athletes can be prone to, from taking in a lot of water, but while their bodies are retaining water because of the excercise they're getting. Unsurprisingly I didn't find much information about it in relation to omo.

So be careful. I'm not sure how well known this is, I could just be really out of the loop, but it was pretty grim and I wouldn't want anyone else to go through it. I had a horrible headache for hours (because it causes your cells to swell up, and your brain swells, pushing against the inside of your skull) and I felt dizzy. Also, although it might be in rare cases, this can be fatal, so just watch yourselves if you're drinking loads of water.

I think one reason it was so bad was because I hadn't eaten a lot in the day. The problem is an overdilution of the salt in you body, so if you've eaten enough, it might not even be a concern, but it's something to keep in mind.

There’s been plenty of discussion of this on here and other forums, and definitely one to be careful of. 1 litre per hour is generally suggested as a safe limit, though I’d still be cautious even with that as you don’t know how efficient your kidneys are until you test it out.

Best to try techniques like rapid desperation, or non-pharmaceutical diuretics such as alcohol (in moderation!) and caffeine, rather than relying on volume of liquid.

7 hours ago, nappypants said:

Well, it’s always worthwhile bringing it up again, as it might prevent someone else from unintentionally harming themself.

5 hours ago, Alex62 said:

I am well aware of this but its never bad to bring it up once again as someone new might not know and this will prevent them harm. 

My thoughts exactly. Can't hurt, and if I didn't know then there are probably others who didn't.