Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female DIAPER PRINT PANTIES!!!!!

15 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

I'm losing my mind, I've found the most absolutely beautiful panties I've ever seen. 

Look! Panties with a diaper print on them. All I need to do now is wet these and almost all my fetishes will be combined in one single thing! 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/941916075/womens-briefs-with-diaper-print

Women's Briefs With Diaper Print image 0

Squeeee!

Women's Briefs With Diaper Print image 3

More Squeee!

Women's Briefs With Diaper Print image 4

Lol......The makers of pull-ups and incontinence pants put a lot of effort into avoiding any resemblance to diapers and making them look like panties - and here it's the other way round.....

Anyway, great find, Rachel, and nice to imagine you wetting them....

12 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

There are other colours!!!!!

Thought they of course look best in white.

Ok so did I spend two hours looking at panties on Etsy today... *Shakes Head*

ABDL Panties Little Space Underwear DDLG Lingerie Ageplay image 5
So cute!
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/990886156/abdl-panties-little-space-underwear-ddlg?ref=landingpage_similar_listing_top-2&cns=1

Omg they are adorable 😍

7 hours ago, nappypants said:

How about some in classic adult diaper designs, such as Tena, Abena, Molicare etc.?

I'd wear these too, I wonder if there's an upload your own panty design printing thing somewhere. The more I think about these, the only thing wrong with them is the black border.. it should be a colour that matches the little stars...

The incontinence industry has for years been trying to make nappies look like knickers, and use that fact as a selling point... I’d never thought of doing it the other way around before though 😂

I’ve seen T-shirts with nappy prints like Abena from an online seller before (the uninitiated would have no idea!) so guess it’s probably possible for any “custom” clothing item.

12 hours ago, Redd said:

That model is haf, and I totally agree, these are super adorable.  Would totally buy them after you wet them.  Would also agree to panties in other diaper fashions, but could we get the wetness indicators to work?

Ah well, if I wet these, you wouldn't need the indicator, it would be pretty obvious 😉 

11 hours ago, nappypants said:

The incontinence industry has for years been trying to make nappies look like knickers, and use that fact as a selling point... I’d never thought of doing it the other way around before though 😂

I’ve seen T-shirts with nappy prints like Abena from an online seller before (the uninitiated would have no idea!) so guess it’s probably possible for any “custom” clothing item.

And I love the idea of like a powerful office person wearing a tie with Rearz print 😉

2 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Heh, they already have an indicator of sorts.  I cannot be the only one who noticed that on all of the colors, the stripe down the middle is yellow.  As far as if they are functional?  I say that this calls for extensive experimentation... and pictures/videos documenting the findings.  😄 

Yep, I agree.  And I will need to look into this type of indicator.  Rach, you up to the challenge?😶