Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Need help getting back into omutsu

Hi everyone on this part of the forum! Until now I have almost exclusively been hanging out on the omorashi part of the forum. I would like to change that however and this is where I need your help. I was pretty into diapered wettings when I was younger but have almost forgotten that kink in recent years. I don't know why, I have nothing against it, it just hasn't been at the forefront of my mind. 

I would really like to try to get back into it so I was wondering if you guys had any go-to videos that you kinda "have to see". Or maybe stories or photos. Anything really. Your all time favourites!

Thanks! 💕

• 2 weeks later...

Lately I've been enjoying SugaryLitte's oeuvre.  Since you enjoy wetting quite a bit it would seem, you may enjoy her work as well. She does a lot of close-up diaper peeing shots. Lots of leaks. It's definitely ageplay-centric, if that matters, but most of the scenarios are much more older teen bed/panty-wetter than full-on toddler. And again, lots of flooding into diapers of many shapes and sizes from Pampers on up. A lot of her clips culminate in one of those weird simulated male-female sex sessions where the girl has sex with a dildo and pretends it's you or whatever. Maybe it's a generational thing but I can't get into that part. But the diapers, the wettings, and the silly little plots definitely work for me.

Unfortunately for those who also enjoy the omo side quite a bit, a LOT of the performers in the current diaper scene fudge the diaper wettings. Sometimes it's obviously faked. Sometimes it's visibly not actually wet and they just play-act that it is like it's a student production and they've only got the one diaper in the props closet. Clips4Sale, OF, etc. have added a lot of content to the world of diapers but unfortunately a lot of it is just kind of meh after a while.