Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Trying to create the feeling of a really accident for those who can't

So I posted the this as comments on a different post but I was curious about other people experience/experiments so I wanted to make it a thread.

I've discovered I can hold it with just tightly crossed legs and it's one of the best sensations ever. I personally really enjoy the feeling of pee pushing right at the edged of my urethra, barely keeping it contained, but it's not easy to get to that point of desperation often so I explored some other ways to feel that. After doing a bit of experimenting I found that if I get my legs in the right position (while standing) and squeeze really hard I can relax my muscles and no matter how bad I need to go it can't come out. I can feel all of it right there on the edge and the tingling is so intense it feels like an orgasm. Sometimes my bladder starts spasming but that just fills my pee hole even more. I highly recommend anyone with a vagina who likes that feeling to give it a try

!

the 'right position' for me is crossing my legs while standing and leaning my body back slightly. That seems to really close off the urethra. A fun game to play is tie a bunch of tight knots in some sweatpants, get pretty desperate, then attempt to untie your pants infront of the toilet while trying that trick. You get the really intense feeling of being about to piss yourself while trying to get to the toilet and it's a real challenge to keep your legs tight enough to hold it all in. Feels like a genuine accident if you fail

My way I made myself lose it is to wear inconvenient layers which take time or are hard to remove.

I own a few leotards or back zipper one piece swimsuit which is even harder. Generally put some tights underneath so I don't cheat by pulling it to the side. This would work for guys too - if you don't mind cross dressing or finding a male version of them. 

I also own a back zip sports bra (Normal one works too) which I sometimes put over the leotard or swimsuit, an extra step to strip out of my layers. Then I just pair it with what ever, some challenges are like with Jumpsuits or dungarees/overalls. 

Rushing to the bathroom and the latch key is so thrilling when you're dancing trying to remove these lmao. 

On 5/29/2021 at 3:37 PM, Luna said:

My way I made myself lose it is to wear inconvenient layers which take time or are hard to remove.

I own a few leotards or back zipper one piece swimsuit which is even harder. Generally put some tights underneath so I don't cheat by pulling it to the side. This would work for guys too - if you don't mind cross dressing or finding a male version of them. 

I also own a back zip sports bra (Normal one works too) which I sometimes put over the leotard or swimsuit, an extra step to strip out of my layers. Then I just pair it with what ever, some challenges are like with Jumpsuits or dungarees/overalls. 

Rushing to the bathroom and the latch key is so thrilling when you're dancing trying to remove these lmao. 

The leotard and tights option is fantastic. It's a thrill to imagine a woman flooding herself in these (in the name of fun, of course) and, from experience, a lot of fun dressing up in these to enjoy it too.

That's an interesting thread because some persons regardless of gender enjoy the feeling of losing it but have a very strong bladder and have to go through a lot of pain before to reach that point.

I am one of those, but I am masochistic enough to go through that painful process and still enjoy it, but it harms my body so I don't do it often.

Few days ago I was quite desperate when I came back home after having few beers with friends and I discovered a new trick to make myself leak uncontrollably without pushing my bladder to the extreme limit : I squatted in the shower and twisted my hips to lift my butt chicks somehow it pressured my bladder in such a way that I couldn't hold it and let out small spurts for few minutes until my bladder was totally empty.

That was quite new sensations and very pleasant, not painful as holding it to the real limit but still I couldn't hold the flow. I wonder if alcohol had to with it since it also relaxes the muscles .. I am going to investigate this ! And I'm also really curious of any similar tricks you may discover and want to share !

On 5/29/2021 at 1:37 AM, Luna said:

I have a penis and I must say that I love this idea.  I have not layered up too much, but since I typically pee through the zipper in the front of my pants and the slot in the front of my underwear, I have contemplated and on rare occasion indulged in the inconvenient layers as you have said by wearing something that doesn't have this opening.  I have worn a pair of panties as the inconvenient layer.  If this is under my underwear and if I wear tighter pants than usual to increase the pressure, it does make it more likely that I might have an "accident".

In all honesty though, I can't remember the last time I had a genuine accident.  If I hold, I just get to the point where I am in a lot of pain and I wet myself not out of loss of control, but just to relieve the pain.  I would love to know of some ways I can have an accident some day.  If anyone has some suggestions, I would love to hear them, even if to enjoy reading the suggestions.

Standing in front of the toilet, when desperate because I have been holding my pee, causes me to quickly feel like I am going to leak. Anything that delays me unzipping, and freeing myself will likely cause an uncontrolled leak . I usually rush to unzip but if I procrastinate, do it slowly or am delayed by say an second pair of pants that must be undone at least my briefs are likely to get wet. Sometimes in these situations, I succeed in freeing my penis  but start peeing uncontrollably before I can aim at the toilet and a spurt hits the wall or the floor.  I enjoy that sensation, except if I really wanted to stay dry.

One trick I find is to drink fluids, then lie down and watch media in bed, play with a Nintendo Switch, etc. Often my bladder will fill up pretty quickly and I'll feel the tingles, but I absolutely cannot release while lying down completely horizontal in bed, even if I purposely tried while bursting to pee. So I may try a hold in bed and wait a little while purposely, say a few hours.

Then, I'll get up stand next to the toilet or stand in the tub, with or without clothes whichever you're in the mood for. For me, as soon as I stand up, it gets really hard to hold it in, it's like now you're fighting against gravity too. It's really easy to fill myself completely and have an accident like this, I'll have to fight against waves while standing up. 

If you're a guy a want to do what was in the OP, try purposely going while in bed. I don't know about it for others, but I absolutely cannot release while lying horizontal!

I've found a similar trick that works for me as a guy. I was out bike riding one day with the intention on wetting some black shorts that don't show anything, and found that peeing while sitting on my bike seat was literally impossible. Fully relaxing with a full bladder was a very intense sensation much like you described in the original post. Then, if you want to actually wet some, you can stand on the pedals and it will rush out powerfully, and it feels almost accidental since you didn't let go, but were already relaxed and just lost the pressure that was holding the pee in for you. Staying fully relaxed and emptying my bladder entirely by small spurts whenever I stood to pedal harder up a hill and cutting the spurts off by sitting down again but not by tightening the holding muscles was one of the most intense (and longest lasting) wettings I've ever had.

A simple trick that works for me is to drink 1 liter of water before to sleep, 

Few hours later I wake up with a very full bladder, but usually not as painful as if I did rapid desperation like usual, so I just chill in bed, drink some more enjoying the sensations.

Then when it gets really urgent I stand up or squat, put my hands in warm water, etc .. it usually doesn't take long before I start losing it !

Well it is more about shortening the dull part of holding than how to have an accident but it might be related !

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 1:25 PM, peepantsrunner said:

I've found a similar trick that works for me as a guy. I was out bike riding one day with the intention on wetting some black shorts that don't show anything, and found that peeing while sitting on my bike seat was literally impossible. Fully relaxing with a full bladder was a very intense sensation much like you described in the original post. Then, if you want to actually wet some, you can stand on the pedals and it will rush out powerfully, and it feels almost accidental since you didn't let go, but were already relaxed and just lost the pressure that was holding the pee in for you. Staying fully relaxed and emptying my bladder entirely by small spurts whenever I stood to pedal harder up a hill and cutting the spurts off by sitting down again but not by tightening the holding muscles was one of the most intense (and longest lasting) wettings I've ever had.

I wet while cycling too. I'm female though so it's a bit easier for me to have an accident.