Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

male and female rest stop was closed double wetting

• 3 months later...
On 5/28/2021 at 7:58 PM, bswanson said:

im 38 shes 58. that story was years back though. she said she couldn't believe how good it felt to pee her pants. 

I know that given both your attitudes on accidents and your own low holding ability, there are a lot of times something similar to this story has happened to you, and they probably seem to run together for you... but do you have any more stories like this, especially where you at least tried to hold it before you lost control or gave up, and especially one or both of you in front of the other? I'd love to hear them. I love the stories of this being a bonding thing for you, the loving accident-prone son of a loving accident-prone mom. 

And were there any times you had innocent fun with your interests and nature? See who can hold it longer, or make water sounds or tickle the other to get them to lose control, or race to the bathroom knowing that whoever gets there second will be wet/messy/both by the time the first is finished? 

Even something else like the time you got home desperate and your mom was in the shower; has either of you caused the other's accident without meaning to like that?

Also, I imagine on a more serious note, there have been times where there was just one bathroom and you had to decide which of the two of you it was more important to have get where you're going clean. Like, if she was taking you somewhere and then going straight home, she might have to go in her pants because you needed to arrived dry, or the other way around. That ever happen?

Also, has your mom seen this site? She might like it around here.