Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best way to tie yourself up?

Idea i learned from stuff you can do just starting off bondage. The paper cuffs game, 2 loops of paper, stapled together, the idea is that if those cuffs break the scene is immediately over. It reinforces the idea that those bonds are there only because you want them, and the idea of being restricted is and should just be that, an idea, and volunteered. Even with other partners, you shouldn't ever be restrained if you dont want to be. Could help have the feeling of being bound without the risk of actually trapping yourself unsafely. 

4 hours ago, THEO WANDER said:

So I really enjoy mixing bondage and omo but I don’t really have anyone To tie me up, I’ve been trying to do it myself but it always goes horribly wrong. Do any of you know a any good self bondage tips? Tying up hands in particular in a way they can’t get out.

I always like to cuff my hands behind my back after freezing the key in a glass of water 

I've been looking for a way to chain myself so I am forced to pee my pants while I keep drinking.
I can tell you after all those years I finally succeeded.
I've been thinking of many ways and read about many ways on this board, but things like freezing a key, or locking the bathroom door from the outside it just not gonna work, because warm water is in reach to melt the ice, and a screwdriver is in reach to open up the lock of the door.

So what I did was put on an old pair of jeans, which I don't want to destroy in case I wanted to do this again, but won't be a problem if there is an emergency.
I bought two padlocks from AliExpress which had a timer on them, and used a  kind of rope as belt, which I don't want to destroy as well, but is no problem in case of emergency.
And as last I used the power cord of my vacuum cleaner to chain myself, which I also don't want to destroy for obvious reasons, but can also be cut in case of emergency.

So I waited till I was very desperate (8-9), then I smoked some weed (legal here) which helped me last even longer.
Then I put the rope around my waist as a belt very tight, which made it impossible to put my pants down, and I put a timed padlock on it set to 3 hours.
I put another timed padlock on the zipper and looped the the power cord around some metal parts of my desk and looped the end of the power cord into the second padlock and also set that to 3 hours.

At some point I became so desperate and usually I would hold it, masturbate and give up and go to the toilet, but that was no option this time.
I kept on holding but there was no way I was able to hold it for another 3 hours. my bladder was spasming with huge contraction waves, and at some point I knew I couldn't hold it. I was standing and before I could even sit on the ground the pee gushed out of me. It was amazing. I masturbated and finished emptying my bladder.
There was still like 2 hours left on the padlock and I was kind of done with it, but I had no choice than just sit on the ground ans wait till the 2 hours passed.

Eventually I had to pee much more after this, but since I was still chained up, I just let to. The floor was DRENCHED in pee, and my pants and bottom of my shirt was soaked.
After the 2 hours I had a lot of cleanup work to do. 
I used a towel to collect all the pee on the floor and emptied the towel in a bucket. 

The lost of control was amazing, but the cleanup afterwards was horrible :P
I could say next time I wear a diaper, but that is like having a toilet on you, so I could pee whenever I want which would break the fun. And also, a diaper would never be able to hold this much pee. Holy shit.

Just my 2 cents... There is plenty of ways to do it pretty safely, and tbh if someone is going to do something anyway, it's better to offer safer ways to do it imo than keep saying it's a horrible idea. My life isn't the most exciting one, but it would be way more boring and sucky if every time someone says "dude that's crazy" I would stop and give up. Everything just needs to be done smart.

For safely tying your hands, you can use almost any code lock,I would recommend one with short cable shackle, it's strong enough you can't tear it but any wire cutter can cut through it. Make sure you can reach it easily (with leather cuffs, zip ties, rope, play handcuffs or whatever you will use on your wrists). Set combination blindly so you don't know it. Connect wrists with use of code lock. Now you will open it eventually, but only when you'll find right combination. Depends on the lock type, 3-digit lock will take only 10-20 minutes on average to figure it. 4-digit lock will take roughly 2-3 hours, up to 4. I would not go for more than that myself tbh. For an extra safety, keep sharp scissors or wire cutter in known to you location, so if emergency happens you know where to get them and can cut whatever keeps your wrists together, or lock cable.

As others have noted, if you're going to do it, do it safely. Your response to people just concerned about your safety is rather immature, and this isn't the ageplay section of the forums.

The suggestions above like a (good) times padlock seem like reasonable suggestions, I'd just say try and get one that has proper fail-safes and won't screw you over if the battery dies or something.

Don't try and bind yourself in a way that's physically impossible to escape from because that's.. obviously stupid. I don't know if that's what your intentions were or not, but your initial responses don't help to curb those concerns. If those are your intentions, I'm not going to allow you to request advice on how to do that, as even if you don't, I care about the general safety of our members.

If you want to actually be tied up without the use of timed locks or other mechanisms, you're going to need a trusted partner there with you, period.

Yeah, you need to be careful with tying yourself up.  If you genuinely are trapped and there isn't likely to be anyone around... that's incredibly dangerous.  Also, keep in mind that you should always have a way to get out of the situation because fires and other unforeseen circumstances can happen and you will need to be able to leave at that time.  Your best bet it to involve someone else that can get you out in the case of true danger.

Got to agree with the other people here. I'm a big bondage fan personally but I'd never attempt it without my husband. I'd just end up padlocking myself into a diaper and having to make a very embarrassing trip to a locksmith...really fucking cringe.

Just find someone else into bondage/omorashi and have that person do it to you. It's way more fun and less likely to result in injury.

On 5/27/2021 at 11:17 PM, Charisk_trash said:

Idea i learned from stuff you can do just starting off bondage. The paper cuffs game, 2 loops of paper, stapled together, the idea is that if those cuffs break the scene is immediately over. It reinforces the idea that those bonds are there only because you want them, and the idea of being restricted is and should just be that, an idea, and volunteered. Even with other partners, you shouldn't ever be restrained if you dont want to be. Could help have the feeling of being bound without the risk of actually trapping yourself unsafely. 

Dude thank you! I've been wanting to do bondage for a while but have no partner. This is a great idea I can try on my own. I also like the way you put it that the bonds are there because I want them there.