Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Potty (Training Potty? Potty Chair?)

51jDT8wNY6L._SL1200_.jpg

Just got this potty over the weekend. Fisher Price brand. I like the idea of "trying" to use a potty, but wetting myself, and then having to be put back in diapers. 

It's pretty sturdy; I'm only 5'1 and my torso is longer than my legs so I can sit on it relatively comfortably lmao XD

I'm curious if anyone else here likes/uses potties? And if so, what do you call them? 

On 5/24/2021 at 9:45 AM, petitewonder said:

51jDT8wNY6L._SL1200_.jpg

Just got this potty over the weekend. Fisher Price brand. I like the idea of "trying" to use a potty, but wetting myself, and then having to be put back in diapers. 

It's pretty sturdy; I'm only 5'1 and my torso is longer than my legs so I can sit on it relatively comfortably lmao XD

I'm curious if anyone else here likes/uses potties? And if so, what do you call them? 

I’ve chatted with those who use them and love them and they just call them potty’s 

12 hours ago, nex said:

Potties are super cute, I always liked that scenario. I've definitely seen some art and played some games where that happens, but it's rarer than I expected
I knew a girl once who got desperate and had to use one while someone else was on the actual toilet at a small party, obviously I didnt barge in and watch, but the idea of something so humiliating as using trying to use a training potty because you couldnt even wait ~30 seconds for someone else to finish up is amazing

what games?

and wow. that story most be interesting and fun 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 4:45 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

Once I had the idea in mind, I just had to do it . It was soooo good. Although I was really a bit too big to actually sit on it, I thoroughly enjoyed desperate and squirming around ‘pretending’ it was the only option. Loved watching it full up and wondering if it would hold everything….if I’d really been full I’m not too sure☺️

That sounds wonderful.  

On 8/29/2021 at 4:13 PM, Big Girl Stacy said:

I love the idea of being potty trained, especially when I'm not doing very well at it.

This thread is pretty much age play.  But I'm wondering whether anybody else was poorly trained and would benefit from retraining?  Would a doctor and social scientist authoring a book and video addressing common misconceptions about peeing be a good idea?  Exercises to develop more self confidence about bathroom use.  What aspects of bathroom habits should it address.  I don't have any way to make it happen.  But maybe someone reading this does.  Those are the main questions.

The following give some experiences demonstrating my poor potty training.

In my case I've always had control problems and my mother was so afraid I'd have accidents (even in the privacy of our home), she wouldn't let me try to learn to wait until I was age ten.  Even then it was just supposed to happen without any training.  I didn't know what danger of wetting felt like.  When asked whether I could wait, I always said "No." for fear I couldn't. 

Two months after my tenth birthday dad drove us to our usual vacation town.  Including a half-hour break for lunch and slow driving on back roads it took four hours.  I still peed every 90 minutes as per the school schedule.  On our drives dad had always pulled off at a wooded strip when I needed to pee.  Even though I'd consumed a largish root-beer float at lunch, mom didn't point me to the restrooms.  (I didn't even know how to find restrooms.)  Fifteen minutes later I felt my "time-to-pee" signal.  I said as much and dad asked whether I could wait.  "Guess so. . ."   Ten minutes later I had to confess, "Gotta' pee bad!"  Dad, "What!  Already?"  "Yes." I squeaked.  So he pulled over.

An hour and a half he stopped a a riding academe.  Dad immediately engaged in a lengthy conversation with the academe manager.  in my family children were not to interrupt adult conversation.  By the time they broke off I was desperate again.  Dad had no idea where the restrooms were.  I had to pee behind a stable where I was still very exposed.  Dad called me, "a little girl who always has to pee."  The shaming continued into the next day.

• 3 months later...
On 5/27/2021 at 12:37 AM, nex said:

Potties are super cute, I always liked that scenario. I've definitely seen some art and played some games where that happens, but it's rarer than I expected
I knew a girl once who got desperate and had to use one while someone else was on the actual toilet at a small party, obviously I didnt barge in and watch, but the idea of something so humiliating as using trying to use a training potty because you couldnt even wait ~30 seconds for someone else to finish up is amazing

Oh, that sounds super hot!~

There are lots of things about a training potty that get me going. That's one of them. Another thing that gets me going is the idea of the naughtiness of it all… I'm peeing in something I'm too old for, something I've long outgrown. I'm peeing in a training potty despite being already potty trained. I'm peeing in something meant for a little kid. And the desperation and pleasure from the pee helps make it all feel even better… it's soooo hot~

One day, I want to eventually pee in a potty.

• 2 weeks later...

I just have a sub-fetish of women peeing into potties, so it's hot.

I had a potty chair for a while (bought from Target). My parents found out, though, and they had me dispose of it. I hope one day to have a potty chair again, and especially one of those 'princess'-themed potty chairs that Fisher-Price or whoever makes. I identify as male, but I really like typically feminine things, and the last one I had was gender-neutral.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a potty. I love and hate using it (my toddler side doesn't like it when having to use it). It's a Safety 1st Clean Comfort 3-In1 Potty Trainer. I got it at babiesrus several years before they closed.

A picture of my potty.

537972177_pottywithfoamcover.thumb.JPG.208fd2627a1b31f02009850a9370fc6a.JPGMost times I take the foam cover off to sit on my potty. It holds me weight alright. Sometimes I don't put all my weight on it.

I would love a partner to encourage me to try to go potty. I'm whining or crying no potty, I want a diaper. They try to be firm with me and say I'm a big boy, big boys don't need diapers, you can do it, go pee pee poo poo. After a little while they would give up and put me back in diapers and I would go potty in them right away or after a while has passed.

The thought of different scenarios arouses me and also makes me emotional. I've played/acted out different scenarios and even captured them on video.

I would say more but, I'm just drawing a blank at the moment. Maybe later.

21 hours ago, 3ytot2 said:

I got a potty. I love and hate using it (my toddler side doesn't like it when having to use it). It's a Safety 1st Clean Comfort 3-In1 Potty Trainer. I got it at babiesrus several years before they closed.

A picture of my potty.

537972177_pottywithfoamcover.thumb.JPG.208fd2627a1b31f02009850a9370fc6a.JPGMost times I take the foam cover off to sit on my potty. It holds me weight alright. Sometimes I don't put all my weight on it.

I would love a partner to encourage me to try to go potty. I'm whining or crying no potty, I want a diaper. They try to be firm with me and say I'm a big boy, big boys don't need diapers, you can do it, go pee pee poo poo. After a little while they would give up and put me back in diapers and I would go potty in them right away or after a while has passed.

The thought of different scenarios arouses me and also makes me emotional. I've played/acted out different scenarios and even captured them on video.

I have more to say:

When I act out my potty training role playing on my own, I often whine and use my toddler words/potty words. Sometimes I'm happy and giggly when I'm standing up to pee in my potty. I've had accidents when trying to make it/shuffle walk to my potty either in diapers, undies, or naked (with an underpad under me.

I saw some pictures a long time ago (probably from tumblr) that someone made a potty that was bigger for an adult out of that foam board insulation material. I thought that was awesome. They used a layering technique, putting foam boards on top of each, probably gluing each one together. They cut it and shaped it. Then they sealed it and then painted it to make a it look like a child's potty. They had a potty bowl to go in the middle too. I might just do something like that one day.

On 1/9/2022 at 6:52 PM, 3ytot2 said:

I have more to say:

When I act out my potty training role playing on my own, I often whine and use my toddler words/potty words. Sometimes I'm happy and giggly when I'm standing up to pee in my potty. I've had accidents when trying to make it/shuffle walk to my potty either in diapers, undies, or naked (with an underpad under me.

I saw some pictures a long time ago (probably from tumblr) that someone made a potty that was bigger for an adult out of that foam board insulation material. I thought that was awesome. They used a layering technique, putting foam boards on top of each, probably gluing each one together. They cut it and shaped it. Then they sealed it and then painted it to make a it look like a child's potty. They had a potty bowl to go in the middle too. I might just do something like that one day.

Oh I'd be interested to see a potty made that way! They do sell adult potty chairs for camping that I've seen; I wonder if it would be easier to modify one of those, or harder. They aren't nearly as cute lmao

On 1/8/2022 at 9:14 PM, 3ytot2 said:

A picture of my potty.

Yeah ones where the seat part is totally down like that (as opposed to mine where it curves up at the front and the back) are probably the most universally usable for adults I'd assume. I like the foam squares to set it upon! I should find some lol.

On 1/17/2022 at 4:42 PM, petitewonder said:

Oh I'd be interested to see a potty made that way! They do sell adult potty chairs for camping that I've seen; I wonder if it would be easier to modify one of those, or harder. They aren't nearly as cute lmao

Yeah ones where the seat part is totally down like that (as opposed to mine where it curves up at the front and the back) are probably the most universally usable for adults I'd assume. I like the foam squares to set it upon! I should find some lol.

Ummm, for me, I think its about the shape and color of the potty (and the splash/peepee shield) so, I don't think it would work out so much trying to modify a camping potty (spray painting it with bright colors might be half as good to make it look cute).

I found the pictures of the potty someone made out of that foam material. I hope the person who took these pictures doesn't mind me putting the pictures up here (if they so say something, they'll get taken down). These pictures are in different stages of building it:

190634653_part1.thumb.jpg.bc564f6f920ae06c414c074768bcd5c9.jpg

1868961354_part2.thumb.jpg.5d634a2f7ff2acb73a88a70f93e2d34e.jpg

1139991390_part3.thumb.jpg.23b0141dbae8764198513957a3542b27.jpg

1204266394_part4.thumb.jpg.75153924eaf9b3c4018a77fb6490e517.jpg

1504758862_part5.thumb.jpg.00102b02ba3973f64f1fb26499f50e66.jpg

222818812_part6-2.thumb.jpg.c6d83f1a01d762fb810aa68e2a217e2d.jpg

Here is an image of the potty they were trying to replicate:

compare.jpg.9808471a802f33b965584ac2705d47e8.jpg

Here is their potty again with the top lifted up to access the potty bowl:

1790877823_part7.thumb.jpg.0ff51c70f9ae70012c6b185f95a68008.jpg

(these were public images on the internet). What I would change is switching out the small potty bowl for a bit bigger bowl container but still looked childish/cute. I don't know if they hollowed out the peepee splash guard but, if they didn't, that is something I would do.

Yeah, the foam play mat squares are fun and cute to have and play on, and they are easy to clean.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 8:37 AM, nex said:

Please tell me what games please 😩😩

Sorry for my late comments here; was just looking at potties recently so I wanted to add this lol: 

On 5/24/2021 at 4:30 PM, DiaperedBoy52 said:

i'd love potties so much!

there is something about them that makes me tick..

with me being 6'0. i can't say for sure if i would be able to use them.

also, in Hungarian we say "Bili" as potty. (well for training potties mostly)

spacer.png

Camping potties seem to be more popular nowadays; they are specifically designed to accommodate adult heights and there are a variety of styles and sizes that one could customize. 

On 12/28/2021 at 12:42 PM, Brittanybunny said:

If they made ones for specifically the abdl community I probably would, but knowing my fat ass id break it just trying to sit down LMAO, i would not be able to even squat down low enough without falling on it entirely and probably breaking it

spacer.png

The 3-in-1 potties from Fisher Price can either be transformed into a stepstool when not being used as a potty, and there is a detachable seat that can fit on a toilet. I think there is an assumption of older siblings or other relatives using this as a stepstool so the maximum weight it can hold is 200 lbs. 

When it comes to camping toilets, the maximum weight they can hold is around 400 lbs. or more. 

Stickers and labels could be added if someone wanted their name on there or a cute design. :3