Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female School classmate or teacher desperation sightings

The only time I've ever come close to that was my English teacher when I was 15. She was about 6/7 months pregnant at the time, and it was about 50 minutes into a 100 minute lesson when she stopped the class to say "Actually, do you mind if quickly pop to the toilet? The baby's really pushing on my bladder." She looked and sounded strained, and teachers never left class to go to the bathroom, so I think she must've been dying for a wee.

Edit: Oh you said classmates too, yeah I think everyone's seen that but I have nothing worth sharing

Edited by scissors (see edit history)

Can't recall any teachers having an emergency but I recall two classmate incidents from the early grades. Maybe  1st and 2nd grade.

1)  A girl just abruptly started crying at her desk. She was several rows away from me so I really didn't see anything. The teacher said: Ok, hon, you can go.  The girl  then just left the class.  Later I overheard some students mention that "Debra wet her pants in class."

2)  A boy was noticeably  desperate in his seat.  The teacher finally acknowledged his hand raising and let him go. Apparently he couldn't hold it long enough because a few mins later he comes back to class crying and said "I peed in my pants"

These are the only two actually  accidents I recall. There were other cases of desperation in class, however.  I myself accounted for several other accidents and many other cases of desperation.

Edited by richard3
spelling (see edit history)

Love all of your stories. Feel sorry about anyone bullied over their accidents. I don't really remember any of my peers in desperation back when I was in school. It most likely happened. I can't remember the details, but I know that I have wet myself at school before. I have shit myself on more than a few occasions for sure (mostly due to having the flu). There was once or twice my undies had a full load in them too ❤️. I'd like to mess myself on purpose in public so bad, but I'd die of embarrassment for sure. Too scared 😞 

Happy Wetting

On 5/22/2021 at 5:30 PM, richard3 said:

2)  A boy was noticeably  desperate in his seat.  The teacher finally acknowledged his hand raising and let him go. Apparently he couldn't hold it long enough because a few mins later he comes back to class crying and said "I peed in my pants"

Was it visible? What happened after? Could he change or must he wait for a new clothes?

5 hours ago, Lukhas said:

Was it visible? What happened after? Could he change or must he wait for a new clothes?

This is like first or second grade so many moons ago. The event is pretty suck in my mind but the details not so much. I myself was only 6 or 7. I remember nothing specific as far as his going home or having to stay wet till class let out.  I do recall trying to see  how wet he was but I did not have a good angle and he was wearing dark pants.  

I remember feeling sorry for him because as we know that it very embarrassing even at that age, and I wet my pants twice on the first day of first grade.  But I also remember feeling "good" about it, not in a schadenfreude way, but  in the sense that now I wasn't the only one to have an accident in class.

This isn't an erotic story (to me, anyway), but @April Nine's memories of exchanging "awkward smiles" with a teacher reminded me of something super embarrassing that I've never forgotten and think my teacher probably hasn't, either. We are still in touch to this day, and she's been very supportive throughout my career and life, but sometimes I marvel at the fact that this happened and we have managed to just move on and never mention it at all.

I was in grad school, taking a sociology class that met in the morning. I met my professor for coffee before class to talk about something. We headed to class together, and I put my stuff down at my desk and then went to the bathroom. Being that we were on a floor full of classes that were about to start, the bathroom was crowded, noisy, and hectic. It probably contained about eight stalls, many of which did not lock properly, so you had to just kind of hold the door closed with your foot and/or hope for the best. I was in a rush, wanting to get back in time for class to start, so I ran into an open stall. I was trying to close the door as well as I could when suddenly I heard it: 

my name.

Not something you want to hear coming from behind you as you enter a bathroom stall!

I turn around, and there, sitting on the toilet (poor thing!) is my professor, yanking her denim skirt over her knees. Thank goodness I sincerely did not see anything private, except her very nondescript underwear around her ankles. I don't know what happened next--I had kind of an out of body experience from embarrassment--but I think I screamed "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" a million times and ran like hell to a stall at the other end of the bathroom. As I entered that stall, I heard my name again. Dear Lord. Now what? I looked down the line of stalls and saw the door to the one that contained my teacher, swinging open. This time, rather than run screaming, I was so mortified that I froze. A beat passed, and then I saw the door suddenly yank shut as she must have grabbed it from inside and pulled it to. That's right: Not only did I walk in on my beloved, revered professor in a bathroom stall, but I abandoned her with the door swinging wide open, possibly exposing her to more students.  "Sorry!" I cried again. I'm sure she could not hear me across seven stalls of flushing toilets.

I used the stall I was now in, feeling vaguely guilty that it locked and that I enjoyed a level of peace and privacy I karmically did not deserve. I guess the pre-class rush had mostly cleared out. By the time I came out to wash my hands, the bathroom was nearly empty--most mercifully, even my teacher must have finished and left. There were a couple of other people still around and, thinking they must have witnessed my drama, I tried with a sheepish smile to make eye contact. But nobody even seemed to notice, so maybe I had no other witnesses after all.

Back in the classroom, class still hadn't started yet (in retrospect, my professor was probably still recovering!). I texted what happened to my best friend/classmate, who was also a close mentee of this professor. I then told her, out loud, to check her phone. Irritatingly, she kept insisting I tell her out loud what was going on, convinced there was some kind of horrible emergency. When she finally read my text, she just exclaimed "NO!" and looked at me, her face twitching between horror and amusement. I'm sure my professor overheard that whole conversation, and I've always felt terrible about this! For the rest of grad school, every time that friend had to use the restroom, she'd turn to me and say "DON'T FOLLOW ME!" on her way, and I always also worried my professor would overhear and be embarrassed by that, too.

Anyway, the awkward smile part: I had not one but TWO classes with that professor that day. At the end of each of them, I had to go up to her and hand something in and say goodbye. Both times, we exchanged this look/smile that I would like to think said the exact same thing: "I'm SO sorry, "I bet you are," "Let's just please never speak about this again," "Deal."

Between those two classes, my friend and I assessed the situation. "Okay," she said, "So, the good news is, you didn't 'see' anything. It's not like she was pooping, or putting in a tampon, or shooting heroin. Plus, like, maybe a professor should not use a bathroom with lockless stalls that her students would be using, and should lock the door when taking a shit." I don't think this was at all my professor's fault! There aren't other bathrooms on that floor, and if she's anything like me, she makes a point of using the restroom before a three hour class (especially one she is teaching and after drinking coffee!). As a professor now myself, I know having to go while teaching is 100 times worse and more distracting than having to go as a student. I don't see it as anyone's fault, really, just bad luck.

But I always think about how, when we were having coffee earlier, I'd noticed a pad peeking out of her bag. So I do feel really lucky, for both of us, that I did not see more than I did! 

Edited by Here (see edit history)

One of my biggest problems is the fact that I am a teacher aaaand I have a small bladder. It sucks because I had to tell a few teachers so they could cover for me while I escape to pee. 

I had a few close calls because sometimes it just seems ridiculous to ask for help if a class is almost over. Also, sometimes I’m so into the subject that I only notice I need to pee when it’s urgent. 

Once I’m on my way to the toilet, I try to pretend my books are falling so I don’t have to walk straight and people won’t notice I’m desperate hahaha I also like to wear dresses because they are easier to remove and people can’t really tell if you leak. 

To say the least, it’s tough for me but I love what I do, so I hang on. 

I'm more likely to be the one people write these stories of lol. 

I haven't seen any of my teachers wet themselves although I have a small experience I can share. 

My second year of high school I was at a camping trip with all the second year students. We had to take a bus for about two hours and then walk for forty minutes roughly. After all this a lot of us needed to go pretty badly. There were no toilets around since we were in the middle of the forest so we had to go outdoors. Me and a few others girls went to pee in the woods and my chemistry teacher followed. We dropped our bags in a small opening in the woods and went behind separate bushes around that glade to pee. When my teacher came back she held her hands behind her and it looked like she was covering something. When she got closer I saw that she had a couple of wet spots on her pants. Nothing too extreme just a couple of small but noticeable wet spots. She was really embarrassed and pulled up a jacket from her bag and tied it around her waist. We didn't say anything but she said something like "I missed a little" I can't remember exactly what she said but it was something cute along those lines. We promised not to tell anyone and that was the end of it. 

Nothing too bad but a pretty interesting experience nonetheless 💕

Got a few stories. 

-First, one about a teacher, Mr. W. It was kind of karmic because he was always very strict about toilet breaks and didn't let anybody leave class for one. Since I was so pee shy and could only go in a stall if the room was empty, that meant I had to go during class because then the halls would be barren and I'd have the room to myself. So, I always had to make sure I found a chance to go before his class, because I knew he wouldn't let me leave, and a few days I didn't get that chance and spent the whole class with my legs crossed tight as I felt on the urge of an accident. The teacher for the class that followed his was very lenient about that, though, so on days like that, I'd just make myself hold for the first ten minutes of her class and then she'd let me go. One incident I witnessed in Mr. W's class was him refusing to let a girl leave when she got her period and her bleeding through her clothes. So, if any of my teachers deserved the agony of a full bladder, it was him. 

Before class that day, I saw him at the door of the teacher's lounge kind of tugging on it. I guess he'd misplaced his key and couldn't get in without it since nobody else was around. In class, I noticed he seemed unusually antsy. He was pacing back and forth in front of the board, which was something he didn't normally do. When he stood in place he would kind of bounce on his feet. It wasn't until he broke from the lesson to call the front desk and ask if anyone was available to watch us for a couple minutes that I realized he must have needed to pee and hadn't been able to since he couldn't get into the teacher's lounge. I guess nobody was available, because he went back to teaching, kind of stepping in place. I remember finding myself super fascinated by the way he was moving. I didn't know back then that I had a thing about pee desperation, or that I was interested in other men, but I was suddenly paying way more attention than I usually did during his class. It was so interesting to me, partly because I'd never seen a teacher-- or any other authority figure-- desperate to pee before. 

I also couldn't help but think of the times he wouldn't permit to take a pee break even when it felt like my bladder was going to burn through my skin and all I could think of was how amazing it would feel to stand at the toilet and release all that pressure. I knew very well how he was feeling at the prospect of having to hold all that until the end of the class, but couldn't bring myself to have any sympathy for his predicament. Instead, I just enjoyed every squirm he could not help but make. I remember his voice not being as strong as usual, as well. 

He didn't wet himself and class came to an end, which I'm sure he was very relieved about. I'm not sure what happened afterward since I didn't see him the rest of the day. Unsure if he got somebody to let him into the teacher's lounge so he could pee before his next class, or if he had to hold it longer. But, I'm sure if he did end up having an accident later in the day, I would have heard about it since anyone who saw it would be quick to tell everyone they knew.

-In high school, I would have been the one having these stories written about them. I spent every single day ready to burst since there were no doors or stalls in the boys' restrooms and I couldn't pee in them. I had so many close calls where I'd barely get to the private restroom at my house in time. By the end of each day, I was always dying to pee so much that I couldn't help but squirm and writhe in my seat, and I couldn't concentrate at all on anything. It made my grades suffer pretty bad because it's really hard to take a test when all you want to do is pee. My parents tried to get the school to let me use the restroom in the nurse's office which had a locking door and was private. My parents even got a note from my doctor stating I had Paruresis and needed to be permitted to use a private toilet, but the school insisted Paruresis wasn't real so I had to keep holding it. Eventually, I got an infection from holding so much for so long every single day. Again, my doctor wrote a note saying I absolutely had to be allowed to use the private toilet because now I was experiencing medical complications and it was impacting my health. But, the school just said males can't get UTIs and still wouldn't let me. 

UTIs make you have to go a lot more frequently, and the first day back at school with the infection, I just couldn't pee in the open toilets, and it hurt so much I felt like I was gonna throw up. I ended up calling my Mom and begging her to pick me up because I just couldn't take it anymore. When I told her I still hadn't been allowed to use the nurse's office toilet, even with the note from my doctor saying that I had to, she and my Dad were both furious. My grades were in shambles since I couldn't concentrate. My health was worsening since I was being made to keep holding it and had to continue restricting my fluid intake while sick with a UTI, making it harder to recover. I was in constant pain because I just had to go so, so bad all the time. All because the school had made a dumb decision and then refused to listen to my doctor. So, they took me out of that school and homeschooled me instead. At long last, I could finally pee when I needed to!

-I saw other guys get desperate a bit as well because of the door issue. It was just such an uncomfortable environment, so lots of guys weren't going unless it was an emergency. They'd get particularly desperate if they had to poo, since no one wanted to do that without any doors, but I'm not interested in poo desperation so I never paid much attention there. One kid actually wet himself in class once because he also had Paruresis like I did. He hadn't been able to pee in the open restrooms, and I guess that day it just became too much for him. I was in class with him when it happened, and felt so bad for him. He'd been squirming like crazy (And I'd been doing the same thing), then all the sudden he was drenched and so was his seat. The whole class could hear his pee hissing, and since I'd been close to bursting myself, the noise nearly caused me to lose it right then and there as well. I only barely managed to keep myself from making a second puddle in that classroom while I had to listen to his stream going on and on. He was tearing up a lot, and I felt so awful for him. He ran from the room and I'm not sure what happened to him afterward, I didn't see him the rest of the day. He was teased a lot about it for weeks afterwards, but I didn't make fun of him because I knew how he felt and I knew I could have very easily been in his place.

I actually tried to stand up for him a few times. I kept saying how it wasn't his fault, it was the stupid school's fault for making using the toilet into such an unpleasant experience to navigate. I said anyone who made fun of him was just being a dick. But, I wasn't popular at all. I was a nervous, small and quiet guy that was unable to hide his attraction to other men well enough to avoid other people noticing it, so my attempts to stand up for this kid weren't well received. I did become friends with him, though, and we still keep in touch a bit. His Paruresis has improved a lot these days, which I'm glad to hear. 

-The girls' bathroom in my high school did have doors and stalls. The school had actually tried to remove them from the girls' as well, but there was enough outrage from enough parents that they gave the doors back in the end. So, seeing girls desperate to pee wasn't as common at my school as seeing guys ready to burst was. I did see a girl get really squirmy during a standardized testing day, though. When we had to do a standardized test, we weren't allowed to leave until everybody had finished. That could take several hours. Usually, it would end right around lunchtime. This one girl finished early on, and I noticed her fidgeting around a whole lot in her chair. At one point, she was kind of resting her head on her desk and her legs were coiled together. When lunchtime came and we could leave the room, she was one of the first ones out. I assume she made it, but I didn't see her again for the rest of the day.   

In second grade there was a boy in my class who wet his pants pretty frequently; I don't remember why, especially because we still had bathrooms in the classroom back then, but there were at least three separate incidents where he'd get really fidgety seemingly out of nowhere and then start crying and blushing and there would just be this puddle collecting under his butt and streaming off the sides of the chair. Iirc it had happened with him in first grade as well and when we got to 2nd and he did it I wasn't even surprised. 

Then in college maybe a month after I'd discovered my interest in holding/wetting was sexual, I sat next to this gorgeous girl in my psychology seminar and about midway through the class she started squirming and crossing her legs, and several times she leaned over to me and whispered about how she was going to burst, how she had to "piss like a racehorse", how she "seriously didn't think she could hold it". When we all got up to leave she walked really fast out of the class, laughing, kind of hunched over. I don't remember seeing her again after but she appeared in my fantasies multiple times for the rest of that year, where I'd imagine helping her back to the dorm (we lived in the same dorm because we were both freshmen) and then bringing her to my room and watching her wet herself in the bathroom. 

On 5/25/2021 at 3:14 PM, Maybeweirdmayb said:

One of my biggest problems is the fact that I am a teacher aaaand I have a small bladder. It sucks because I had to tell a few teachers so they could cover for me while I escape to pee. 

I had a few close calls because sometimes it just seems ridiculous to ask for help if a class is almost over. Also, sometimes I’m so into the subject that I only notice I need to pee when it’s urgent. 

Once I’m on my way to the toilet, I try to pretend my books are falling so I don’t have to walk straight and people won’t notice I’m desperate hahaha I also like to wear dresses because they are easier to remove and people can’t really tell if you leak. 

To say the least, it’s tough for me but I love what I do, so I hang on. 

Would you happen to have any stories about some of your close calls? We would all love to hear them.

I have several stories.

• My freshman year of high school, my last class of the day had a teacher who often let people go to the bathroom but would say no if too many people were asking. One day this happened, and one of the hottest girls in the class asked if she could go to the bathroom. The teacher said no, and she started complaining about needing to pee. The complaints continue for a bit until she says, "I will pee in the trash can if you don't let me go to the bathroom." This is one of the most smart-alecky teachers in the school, and he says, then do it." She takes the trash can to the back room and comes back about a minute later. Everyone asks if she actually peed in there, and she wouldn't say. I later asked her if she really did, and she said no.
  • My sophomore year of high school, I had a biology class. We were doing a lab in groups of 4, and one of my group members said he really needed to pee and asked the teacher if he could go to the bathroom. The teacher said no, and he started squirming a bit. I can't provide more details because I'm not into male desperation and didn't pay attention. A little while later, another group member said she really needed to pee. The third teammate asked, "you too?" "Yeah." "What do you think [the teacher] is going to say when she finds out?" "She isn't going to find out." "You're not going to ask?" "No. I can hold it." I then chime in, "You have a bladder for a reason," to which she replies, "Exactly. More people need to start thinking like that." She never showed any external signs of desperation, but she has a pretty strong resolve so is probably decent at hiding desperation.
  • Also during my sophomore year, a classmate comes into a different class and asks if she can go to the bathroom. She is told that she can when another student who's already out gets back. She sits down at her desk. "I'm unbuttoning my jeans I need to pee so bad," she says as she does so. When she did, her bladder stuck out a couple inches. When the person came back, she squeezed her bladder back into her jeans and buttoned them for the walk to the bathroom. A few years later I discussed this and just peeing/desperation with her in general, and she said that a normal pee for her is around 40 seconds. I can only imagine how long she took during this incident.
  • Earlier in my sophomore year, the person from the last story came into class, asked to go, and was told to wait. Almost immediately, the teacher needed to go to the office to do something. She didn't sit down and instead danced around in the back of the classroom with her hands in her crotch. When the teacher comes back, he asks how everybody's doing. The person who's out still hasn't come back, so the desperate classmate replies, "Awful, I'm about to pee my pants." The teacher gestures out the door, and she walks right out.
  • Another one from my sophomore year. The sheriff's department brought in drug dogs to go through the school. While they did this, they locked the school down, meaning nobody could leave class for any reason. This lockdown lasted over an hour, and three classmates and the hottest teacher at the school all said they really needed to pee at some point during the lockdown.
  • Yet another from my sophomore year. I had back-to-back classes with a particular girl. She almost always went to the bathroom at the start of the first class, and this day was no exception. At the end of the next class, about 90 minutes later, she's sitting across from me in a pod of 4. She said she really needed to pee, so another member of my pod started swishing the water in his bottle around. She kept asking him to stop and kept complaining, and that only made him do it more. At one point I ask her, "Wait, didn't you just pee?" "Yeah. I go at the start of [previous class], but I already need to pee again." "You have a small bladder." "I do."
  • Several times during my sophomore year, one of my teachers got desperate. She was pregnant at the time.
  • My junior year, I took the pSAT/NMSQT with a bunch of my classmates. We get out. Some people go straight to the bathroom. Others, myself included, go to our lockers to put things away and get other things before heading to lunch. I ask the girl whose locker is next to mine how it went, and she said, "Pretty good... I have to peeeeeeeeee but I don't want to take my stuff into the bathroom."

That's all the stories I can think of right now, but I'll be sure to share more if I think of them.

Edited by Will8724
fixing grammar and adding a story (see edit history)

I have one short story to share with you.

In high school, we had the sport class and me and all other students were in the Sports locker room changing to our gym clothes. I remember that we all joked around a lot and suddenly one classmate pissed his pants because he laughed too hard and probably couldnt hold it. He sat in boxershorts on a bank and we all could clearly saw how he wets himself a little bit. I dont know if he changed later or not, it was many years ago. 

I had a number of experiences in High School

=========================================

- Dianne - she had a weak bladder, so every day she had to ask for the pass multiple times - I had a 6th period math class with her and every day she had to ask for the pass, she was always visibly in distress, legs crossed, doing the pee pee dance. 

One time, we were on a school field trip, and as we were heading from Queens into Manhattan she told the teacher that she had to pee (and based on the fidgeting, it was obvious she had to go). the teacher said we couldn't make a bathroom stop and she had to wait until  we got to our destination for her to use the bathroom

The bus driver  overheard the conversation and said "does somebody have to pee?" Dianne cried out "I DO!" and then the driver held up an empty styrofoam cup and said - 'Here you go!"

======================================

Maribel - I had a 4th period social studies class with her and every day she had to pee really bad - she'd ask the teacher for the pass, "Mr D, I have to piss! Pee is too ladylike! I have to go to the jane - the john is for boys" (she always said it like that) - the teacher would give her the pass and she'd run out of the room to the bathroom - fortunately for her the girls  room was right next to that classroom

One day, that teacher was out sick, and we had a substitute. Like a lot of substitutes, he didn't have a bathroom pass so he wouldn't  let students leave the class to go to the bathroom

So Maribel went through the usual routine - "Mr (substitute teacher's name), I have to piss! pee is too ladylike! I have to go to the jane - the John is for boys!"

The teacher told her he couldn't give her the pass - which was very frustrating for Maribel, especially since the classroom was right next to the girls restroom!

So, she got up out of her chair, and spent the rest of  the class standing up in the back of the classroom, complaining about how  bad she had to take a piss. She repeated over and over again "I have to piss! Pee is too ladylike! I have to go to the jane! The John is for boys"

After about 20 minutes, the teacher picked up his New York Times and said  "Here, pee on this!" and then he pantomimed squatting over the newspaper and peeing on it!

Maribel said "Give me the paper, I'll piss on it!"

The teacher didn't give her the paper...because she probably would have pulled her pants down in class and pissed on it

The minute the bell rang, Maribel RAN to the girls room

==========================================

Maria - Every day at 8th period, she was desperate to pee, but the teacher woudn't give her the pass - so, she'd spend the entire 8th period standing up, watching the clock and complaining how bad she had to pee. 8th period was the last class of the day for most students, including her, so when the bell rang, she'd run outside and meet up with her boyfriend (one of the few students in our school with his own car - this is in NYC  and most kids didn't drive) - and he'd immediately drive off with her (I assume he was driving her home so she could pee)

=======================================

Linda and Yolanda - they used to sit next to me in an 8th period class. Linda liked me and she'd always get Yolanda to tell me 'Linda likes you! Do you like her?" - they'd do this multiple times  every class. Also, every class, they both badly needed to pee and in between flirting with  me they'd complain to each other about how bad they had to pee and how they were looking forward to running home and going to the bathroom (Yolanda said one day "3:30 is the highlight of a girl's day - because she gets to run home and pee!"

=========================================

Terri - I'd met Terri in Kindergarten and I had at least one class with her every year from Kindergarten to 10th grade - she was super smart so she graduated 2 years early (she was supposed to go to medical school but she never did)

Terri was really tall, had model good looks (imagine a teenage version of Iman) and she was the first girl in our junior high school to get breasts - so all the boys used to pester her. It got to the point where she was afraid to ask for the bathroom pass because boys would bother her in the hall - she'd just wait til gym class and use the bathroom in the girls locker room. 

One day it was 6th period and our Spanish teacher noticed that Terri was doing the pee pee dance and obviously badly needed to urinate - Terri did a very distinctive pee pee dance - she'd have her legs squeezed together, feet crossed at the ankles, her left hand jammed between her thighs at crotch level and, if she wasn't writing something down, her right hand would  be squeezed against her crotch - while  doing this she'd be kicking her feet back and forth, and her entire upper body would be shaking from left to right 

The teacher asked her

-"Terri, why are you dancing?" (of course the teacher knew why)

-"Because I have to go to the bathroom!"

"(teacher  picks up bathroom pass) here  - go to the bathroom"

Terri took the pass and RAN out of the classroom - she came back a few minutes later, looking visibly relieved and after giving the teacher the pass back she sat down normally 

When we got to high school her parents wanted her to take extra classes so she could graduate early - so she came into  school at 8AM (the rest of us started schoola t 8:45, she didn't take gym - instead she took an extra class - and she didn't take lunch - she took another  class instead

So,  without a gym or lunch period, Terri had a really long day, and she'd never ask for the bathroom pass, so by 8th period, she was visibly frantic - doing the pee pee dance I described above and it was obvious that she desperately needed to relieve herself 

I had an 8th period social studies class with her - every day she'd be frantically fidgeting and obviously badly in need of a bathroom - when the bell rang at the end of the day, she'd run out of the class and run home (she lived nearby) 

One day the teacher had every student give an oral presentation to the class - right before it was Terri's turn she asked for the bathroom pass - no way she was going to be able to focus on her presentation if she didn't pee first! - she came back, looking much better, obviously relieved and comfortable

Around this time Terri started dating an older man - he was in his 20s and he worked for the phone company. 

Apparently he also had a desperation fetish 

I'd hear her talk about how he'd take her out on dates to Manhattan, and when she had to pee, she had to ask his permission to use a public restroom. He would always tell her "NO! Wait til you get home" and she'd have to keep holding her pee until she got home. Sometimes I'd run into them on the subway on the weekends, coming back from Manhattan - and she'd be  doing her elaborate pee pee dance, obviously badly needing to pee - which was unfortunate, because we were at the end of the subway line so it always took almost 2 hours to get from Manhattan to Queens if the train was running local. 

When she got off the subway, she'd RUN home, obviously frantic to get to the bathroom. 

I have posted a few incidents from school days, no teachers sadly but girls in my class desperate there were a few, I can recall a girl opposite me scissoring her legs open and shut as she sat on her chair trying not to pee herself, every time she opened her legs I could see her white pants up her school skirt, it was close to lunchtime and I assumed she was trying to wait till then, she kept working away writing in her school book as she held it in, after a while the scissoring became squirming and bobbing on the chair, she was red faced 🥵 I assume she was trying to be discreet to get to lunchtime but it was no use, her hand went up in the air in a waving motion saying ‘miss’ as she danced in her chair, the teacher knew immediately the situation and calmly told her to go, she made it,

very few accidents from school, one time after school I was at a bus stop with others, this  girl was waiting on her bus home, she was wearing knee length pleated skirt, tights, blazer and rain jacket, bag over the shoulder, she was dancing on the spot a bit holding herself through her jacket pocket into her skirt, after a while she stopped dancing and walked off, there was a wet patch on the ground, must have peed while trying to hold it in, her clothes would have soaked up most of it, 

22 hours ago, Maybeweirdmayb said:

I do have a few stories. 

Let me tell you about my first desperation in school, the one that made me extra careful about drinking and not going for a pee break before classes  

It was a hot day, so I was drinking a lot of water to make sure I could talk for hours and hours. I was not able to go pee before the last class of the day and ended up getting desperate when I was in the middle of my class. I was still very young and learning how my body reacts to long hours standing up and drinking.

Desperate hit me really fast and I didn’t know what to do. I was standing in front of the class, reading a book to them. We were reading a classic, so I couldn’t just stop and go pee. It’s a Portuguese classic written in verses, so I usually read it to make sure I give the right intonation and help students understand what the author is trying to say. 

I could feel my desperation was affecting my voice so I decided to sit down and only get up when I knew I could run to the bathroom. That was my only plan and the only thing I could think of without making it obvious that I needed help hahaha 

When class was almost over, I told my students I forgot my notes for that chapter so they could leave a little earlier. My teen students were all very happy and didn’t really pay attention to me. All they wanted to do was go home a few minutes earlier. 

As soon as they were out of my classroom I started holding myself. My plan was to wait for the halls to be empty so I could walk to the bathroom with my hands on my crotch. I opened my jeans and waited for complete silence before I could get up and get out of there. 

When I couldn’t hear voices in the hallway, I got up and walked desperately to the bathroom. I couldn’t even stand up straight and felt like I was going to start wetting as soon as I saw the toilet. 

Luckily the halls were empty and I was able to run and remove my pants while I was still walking. 

I started peeing as soon as I turned around to sit on the toilet, not able to hold it any longer than that. Thankfully it came out with so much force that I didn’t wet my pants. It hit the toilet very fast and as one strong jet. 

I literally sat there with my legs open, trying to relax all my muscles as I let myself pee. My breathing was so fast from anxiety and desperation that it seemed as if I ran for hours before getting to the toilet. 

After that day, I became extra careful about drinking a lot during the day and going to the toilet on my breaks. 

sorry for any grammatical mistakes. English is not my first language 😉

Thank you so much for sharing that experience! 🙂 I loved your description of the desperation.

Happened my first day of first grade and this always stuck with me… probably kicked off my fascination with omo… I was pretty shy back in the day and decided to sit at the back of the room. It was a catholic school, so of course we were in uniforms… boys with blue pants and with light blue or white shirts, girls with the same except for plaid skirts and tights. The class had barely even started before the girl directly in front of me asked, “can you please tell the teacher that I need to use the bathroom?”… I was too embarrassed to help her out and said “no you need to tell her.”… well she didn’t say anything… and not even 5 minutes later, she left a huge puddle under her desk… I felt sorry for her, but ever since then I’ve loved seeing girls have accidents… as irony would have it, I’m also blessed with a very weak bladder and have had my share of very embarrassing accidents to boot… 

• 2 weeks later...

One time I walked into a unisex bathroom at university and found the toilet had two large, heavily, peed-in bladder control pads sitting next to it.

Similar to others here, I have a specific memory of a girl in 1st grade. I don't remember why she had to get up in front of the class, but she clearly wasn't mentally prepared to do so, because shortly after standing up in front of us, splattering puddle started to form on the floor. I don't remember how I reacted but obviously many in the class laughed. I might have as well. You know how kids are. Even though I remember my own accidents from the time quite clearly as well. Real estate might seem like a flexible option for a single parent, but if you have to take your kid on a showing, maybe don't get mad at them for peeing themselves. Just saying.