Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your favorite drink to have before wetting?

This one is an interesting one. I’ve always wanted to ask this question but haven’t gotten around to it: favorite drink. We all have our favorite drinks from carbonated beverages to alcohol. The question however is: favorite beverage to have BEFORE wetting?

I really have no fantastic input on this since I usually just drink water all the time, but I think you people are much more interesting then me. Whenever I think of desperation I usually think of two different drinks in particular: tea and beer. Beer is for sure a great bladder trigger. My friend always associated being drunk with peeing yourself. This was also talked about when my freshman class in high school got a lecture about drugs and alcohol. The presenter ripped beer commercials for being so unrealistic. He said that the people would all be super inflated with beer bellies and there would be piss everywhere. Honestly I kinda wanna see what that would be like.

I’m 19 years old and never want to drink alcohol. It just doesn’t seem to reap rewards for me. Although I think this very reason is the only good thing in my opinion about beer. Ever heard stories about people peeing themselves at college parties? Well considering they are drunk out of control it would make sense to me.

Now, tea; I like tea, tea is good and I actually prefer mine without sugar. I don’t know if this is more of an English thing but one of my favorite omo video makers who is British always drinks tea. Whenever I watch English omo videos it always seems to me that they would always say “I had a little too much tea”. I don’t have much input since I don’t drink tea much nor do I know much about the effects of tea on the body, so I’ll leave this out here for you guys to tell me.

So, I must ask one more time: Favorite drink to consume before wetting? I’m interested to see the responses. Thanks for reading!

Well, it depends if I plan on setting myself or not. If I’m just wanting to enjoy being desperate, then strictly water. I find that the caffeine from most other drinks makes me lose control way earlier than I want to.

But if I’m wanting to hold until I wet, then usually 2 32oz bottles of water over half an hour or so then a energy drink. Usually a Bang or Reign with high caffeine content will hit me super fast usually with 1.5 hours, I’ll be soaked. 

However, I really do enjoy sweet tea for holds as well. Feels almost natural but much faster filling.