Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Anyone wet/heard of people wetting at a carwash?

Hello! I am thinking of taking a job at a carwash over the summer and thought how it might relate to omo. Because we are expected to be wet and to wear dark clothing (specifically, black shorts), I figured it would be easy and convenient to simply wet myself if I have to go to the bathroom during a shift. Has anyone ever heard of this/done it themselves?

I did once when in high school, while doing a charity event for the club that I was in. Already having weak bladder control and already wet from the water, the moment I briefly stopped focusing on holding to consider just wetting myself instead of using a porta-potty while I had my hands submerged in warm soapy water was game over. I was wearing a blue bikini with pink flowers and a white T-shirt with the club's logo on it.

19 hours ago, silvermoon said:

I did once when in high school, while doing a charity event for the club that I was in. Already having weak bladder control and already wet from the water, the moment I briefly stopped focusing on holding to consider just wetting myself instead of using a porta-potty while I had my hands submerged in warm soapy water was game over. I was wearing a blue bikini with pink flowers and a white T-shirt with the club's logo on it.

Did anyone notice?