Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone gone through life without having an emergency or an accident

The other day I was talking to a friend and she recalled that a few months ago she had a random bed wetting accident. She’s the last person I thought would experience something like that. So it got me thinking has anyone gone through their post childhood life without wetting their pants/bed or having a very close call where drastic measures had to be taken 

Yeah, never had a true genuine accident as an adult, though a few “accidentally on purpose” events when desperate (and often drunk, or challenging myself to do something else before I “go”).

In terms of true desperation, I remember one time when I was getting a lift home from the pub from someone and they were dropping someone else off in a more remote village first, and I had to ask to use the toilet at his house when they stopped there as I really didn’t think I could make it back from there!

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)

There are probably a lot of people who've gone their entire adult lives without an accident (At least, until they start getting old), but I doubt there are many people who have never been super desperate as adults. 

So far, all the times I've wet myself as an adult have been planned, though I've come close to having an accident several times and have had bad leaks on many occasions. Being pee-shy has probably resulted in me getting desperate and having emergencies more often than other adults, as well. Sometimes I'll find a place where it's perfectly okay to pee, but then not be able to go so I'm just stuck holding it for longer. Other people can just go as soon as an option is available and so don't end up holding it as long as I often have to. 

Guest superdarkens

I’ve never had an accident that didn’t involve alcohol. The only times I’ve wet have been on long train journeys home after going to the pub or bar. I wet myself on the way home from a wedding once and my gf at the time thought it was hilarious but sadly didn’t share my fetish. I can’t say I enjoyed the wetting as I was genuinely trying not to piss myself in front of her in my best trousers 😬

I've never wet myself as an adult. I've had a few moments of mild desperation, but only one event that I would consider being a "close call". Not surprisingly, it involved beer and a longer car drive. Let's just say: I had already gotten my pants unzipped and was absolutely willing to try to pee into an empty beer bottle, but then the driver stopped and I just managed to make it outside.

Oh, and another incident not too long ago when I actually had a really ugly cystitis and could hardly make the ten minute walk to the doctor. I rushed into a small cafe and just ignored the owner telling me the restrooms were for customers only. That was a close call too!

I find it hard to imagine some guys wetting themselves just because of how especially 'manly' or 'mature' they look. Like, they're too disciplined to look as if they'd lose their composure or control of their body in any way. I have to remind myself that accidents and desperation happen to everyone occasionally.

I've met a couple people who have talked about this casually and they've always just laughed it off like 'just hold it' and 'I can't imagine pissing yourself', 'why would you do that', as if an ACCIDENT is typically a choice people make. There was one video I saw years ago when I was a kid, where an American teenager wet himself on the school bus because apparently the teacher didn't let him go in the last lesson and then kept the class behind, so he had to just run to the bus when he did get out.

It was one of my first videos I remember watching that was omo related, but the reason I remember it so much was not because it was a wetting, but the people in the comments acting like it was something he did on purpose. Even the people sticking up for him were acting as if he just let go because he was in too much pain, and I remember as a kid myself being so frustrated and bewildered by that.

With how often I find myself pee dancing under my desk at work or in the car I find it hard to imagine that there's someone out there that has never experienced that feeling. 

Y'all make me feel like my bladder is so weak! I have had several genuine accidents and I'm only 24. If you'd like to hear about one of them read my story and give me feedback please!!! 

I guess ‘drastic measures’ differ for everyone, making it hard to answer. But I’m surprised if there’s anyone who’s never had an accident even once ever. Seriously, not even a few small leaks? (If you dampened your undies even a little, I’d say that qualifies as at least a major emergency, after all.) Not even when you’d had a ton of coffee or soda? Not even a bit of a dance at some gas station when the one bathroom was in use? Ever? 

I guess bladder capacity is one more way we are all different and some people can hold it for a million years, lol. As for me, I’m definitely not one of those people.

On 5/17/2021 at 11:36 PM, Peepants31 said:

The other day I was talking to a friend and she recalled that a few months ago she had a random bed wetting accident. She’s the last person I thought would experience something like that. So it got me thinking has anyone gone through their post childhood life without wetting their pants/bed or having a very close call where drastic measures had to be taken 

I've had close calls a couple of times, from elementary school to just a year back. No actual accident other than the two times I pooped myself a little though.

4 hours ago, trekkie said:

I guess ‘drastic measures’ differ for everyone, making it hard to answer. But I’m surprised if there’s anyone who’s never had an accident even once ever. Seriously, not even a few small leaks? (If you dampened your undies even a little, I’d say that qualifies as at least a major emergency, after all.) Not even when you’d had a ton of coffee or soda? Not even a bit of a dance at some gas station when the one bathroom was in use? Ever? 

I guess bladder capacity is one more way we are all different and some people can hold it for a million years, lol. As for me, I’m definitely not one of those people.

Hmm, I guess my Uber ride desperation counts then. 45 minutes of holding when I already badly needed to pee at the 15 minute mark. Put my bag on my lap in case I leaked.

Honestly, I should've told the driver to stop in one of the many Walmarts we passed, but I was just too shy.

Never again would I drink a liter of water before a car ride like that.

My last time to have an accident is about 12 years old. Except for this accident, it happened only during pre school age. 

My last accident can be avoided actually since I didn't hold much at that time. I was just attacked by a sudden unexpected wave of urge and found some pee escaped.  I hold back immediately but left a wet line on my pants. 

As to emergency, there was a lot. For many times I had to hold a huge amount of pee in when occupied by something else.