Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What caused a man to pee his pants?

I have debated whether to include this part.

WARNING repeated messing!!!.

About a of block from the apartment building with absolutely no warning I felt my butt open and something come out, first a solid then liquid. I told her I just went to the bathroom in my pants. When we got to our apartment she told me to clean up and throw away my undies. We went to bed. A little while later I jumped out of bed and after a few steps I went in my pants. I threw away those undies and cleaned up and went back to bed. In the morning. I felt sick. I drank 2 liters of coke hoping to settle my stomach. Several times I had to clean up. The coke did settle my stomach so I started another 2 liters. I paid little attention my bladder. Around mid day I tried to eat but all that happened was a suddenly very strong pressure wave hit my bladder and I quickly had a warm crotch and butt, and then another reason I needed to clean up. I suggested to my fiancé that it it might be helpful is she bought diapers for me. She rejected the idea. That evening she took me the 1 block to the emergency room. While waiting I went to the actual bathroom 5 or 6 times. When I was finally seen the Dr. said it made no sense but I seemed to have E. coli food poisoning. He wrote a script for a med to which I was allergic. We started the walk back home and I said I needed a bathroom quickly. My crotch, butt and legs quickly warmed. I said I really thought diapers would help. She disagreed. The next day the messing became less frequent. I drank more coke for my stomach and waited until I felt my crotch get warm. After I changed I went to bed. I had to get up several times and clean up and throw away undies. On Monday I stayed home and I don’t have to throw away any more undies. I did however drink more coke and sit in a plastic chair on the linoleum and felt my crotch and butt get warm. I changed and drank more coke. When she got home she asked how I felt. I told I seemed to have recovered from the food poisoning. We sat and as we were talking I felt a very strong pressure wave in my bladder and my crotch and butt warmed. She saw I was wet and asked why I hadn’t used the toilet. I told her I was going to but she got home and I tried to wait. 

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not to get defensive here, but..... It kind of bothers me when women assume that men "can pee wherever they want".  Squatting for women and unzipping for men are just as physically easy to do. 

My partner recently had a real accident since he didn't have time for a toilet break at work, and the restroom was being cleaned just before he left. Then he got stuck in some traffic and just forgot

Part of it is that the idea that we can just go ANYWHERE is a very big exaggeration. I know it seems like we can because it’s easier than for a woman, but you don’t see us just whizzing on the store f

I was working into the early morning hours then took my small briefcase and was walking home. I passed two young guys, one somewhat older than the other. I suddenly heard running toward me from behind. I stopped and turned. It was the younger of the two guys. He demanded I give him all my 20’s. I told him I didn’t have any. He demanded to see what was in my brief case. I opened it and showed him the work related papers. He walked away to toward the older guy. The had a quick conversation. The younger one pulled out a knife and lunged toward me. I knocked away the knife. He ran away. I noticed there was something solid in my undies and my crotch and legs were suddenly warm. I realized I had peed in my pants and had pooped in my pants. A classic extreme fear reaction.

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)

Here is a situation where a man might pee his pants, i was in a sporting arena, sport was football, we were guests so were in the lounge eating lunch and drinking wine and beers, just before the game started all the men went to pee before taking their seats in the arena as it would be 45/50 mins until the break where you could go again without missing any of the action,

My bladder was filling up again I was becoming uncomfortable as I watched, 40 mins had passed, I knew there would be a dash for the toilets by the hundreds who were guests in the lounges, not all men I may add females too,

i considered making my way to the toilet early, along the row up the stairs through the doors into the corridor then along for about 1 min walk to the toilets in our section, I decided to wait until the final minute, that would be 45 plus 3 additional, as soon as the half ended everyone got up to move inside, a lot heading for the toilets, I was surprised when I got there to be waiting in a line outside, although the toilets could take about 25 men at a time the sheer numbers allwanting to pee at the same time meant we had to line up and wait, in the line there were a good number of men shifting their weight patiently waiting, after a few minutes when I got inside the line was still as long inside, men standing behind men at the long urinal trough, 

I was relieved when I eventually got to have my turn, having to wait when bursting was no fun I can confirm especially when unexpected and not used to it......

Guest Owens

I've got three short examples from personal life.

I saw a kid do it once on a diving board and I'm not honestly sure why it happened. He was definitely old enough not to and he was in front of everyone so I can't imagine he did it on purpose. it wasn't even on the high dive and the kid was probably like 10 or 11. Idk why. All of a sudden my best friend and I (we were probably about 14 at the time) saw yellow liquid pouring down the kids legs as he stood on the board. I don't remember if he noticed and no lifeguards did anything.

I also had a friend's son of about the same age do it a couple times too tho. Poor kid was like humiliated to be that old and to have done it. One time I caught it and he was embarrassed. He just has a hard time holding it.

I've almost done it on long long driving trips across country. I tried holding it while getting towed to the shop and I was in the toe truck. Driver had to pull over and let me piss on the side of the road in full view of about a dozen of my male and female friends who were following behind me and the tow truck (we were on vacation together).

11 hours ago, Owens said:

I've got three short examples from personal life.

I saw a kid do it once on a diving board and I'm not honestly sure why it happened. He was definitely old enough not to and he was in front of everyone so I can't imagine he did it on purpose. it wasn't even on the high dive and the kid was probably like 10 or 11. Idk why. All of a sudden my best friend and I (we were probably about 14 at the time) saw yellow liquid pouring down the kids legs as he stood on the board. I don't remember if he noticed and no lifeguards did anything.

I also had a friend's son of about the same age do it a couple times too tho. Poor kid was like humiliated to be that old and to have done it. One time I caught it and he was embarrassed. He just has a hard time holding it.

I've almost done it on long long driving trips across country. I tried holding it while getting towed to the shop and I was in the toe truck. Driver had to pull over and let me piss on the side of the road in full view of about a dozen of my male and female friends who were following behind me and the tow truck (we were on vacation together).

Loads of people pee in the pool (I definitely do). He just forgot to wait until he was in it, LOL.

• 1 month later...

I developed a cough that once started wouldn’t stop. I left work in a hurry, skipping the restroom. I watched the last public transport for the night leave the station so had to walk home. The night was cold with a blustery wind. I had to walk about 5 miles. Roughly a mile from home my bladder was full but I expected no problem getting home in time. A gust of wind hit my face. I started coughing, and my coughing got stronger. I felt a warm spot grow into a warm patch at the front of my pants, at the crotch and down my legs. 

We have these single-stall public bathrooms at public transit stations where you press a button to get in. Over the intercom you hear a couple telephone keys being pressed, then then a dial tone. The dial tone gets answered and then you may hear a click as the door unlock. To my understanding they are monitored offsite via camera by the person who controls the unlock button. I guess the idea is if you look like someone who probably wants in for other reasons, they don't let you. If this is too subtle then, yeah, we have a junkie problem where I live. City-owned public bathrooms are their ultimate favorite spots to hang out and do their drugs. 

That button and dial tone thing give a pretty extreme "keyhole" urge, and the door opens slow as hell too which is brutal. These things have triggered urges that were too overwhelming to overcome. 

@mdeal That sounds pretty awesome, as an omo-lover. 😛 It's the perfect trap, the agonizingly slow door just when the 'keyhole urge' is at its maximum! I bet you're not the only one to ever stand there with pee running down your legs.

(Also, you think whoever's on the other end of the intercom got to see you, and others? To me it'd be the best job ever.)

I was told a story once of a concierge/security man who had all the monitors to all the security cameras in the tall rise flats including the lifts,

one night he watched 2 young women enter the lift, it was early hours he assumed by their dress they had been out clubbing,

they were pee dancing like crazy, as soon as the lift doors closed they squatted down to piss, he used the intercom system to speak into the lift saying ‘ do not urinate in the lifts’ shocked the girls bolted upright pulling up their panties and adjusting their dresses while still pissing into their pants the remainder of their pee they were so desperate they couldn’t stop the flow, they left a pee trail out the lift ...

I peed in my pants on Saturday afternoon. I was sitting in a beer garden outside a bar in town with a friend, wearing dark blue cargo shorts and a T-shirt. I wouldn't usually drink alcohol in the afternoon but made an exception since lockdown is ending here, and I was looking forward to seeing my friend who I hadn't seen for 15 months. It was also a nice sunny day.

We only had a couple of hours to spare, but I drank 4 pints of beer, and went to pee once during the 2nd or 3rd pint. I was beginning to feel the need to pee again when we were saying goodbye. My friend had already arranged to meet other friends of his, so he left me to finish my last pint, and I got my phone out to catch up on messages while I did so. I was vaguely aware of my increasing need to pee, but it didn't seem bad and I was focussed on my phone, when all of a sudden, I just squirted. By the time I felt it coming out, it was too late to stop, and it felt fairly substantial. Fortunately I did get it stopped immediately, and there was no obvious wetness on my shorts. Which I was glad of, because the beer garden was busy and I had to walk through it to reach the entrance to the bar, then through the bar to reach the toilets.

Although I hadn't felt desperate before I leaked, I was now squeezing my holding muscles to keep it stopped. Even though inside the bar was quiet, I didn't want to use my hands to hold myself because it might have drawn attention to my predicament. I was almost squeezing my legs together although trying not to as I walked, and a few drops flew out of my dick when I reached the toilet and pulled it out in a hurry. My dick was soaking wet, and I think a little more might have leaked out as I was walking. Luckily there was nobody else there and I was able to inspect the damage closely after I finished peeing. The double material part of the front of my boxers was pretty well soaked, but there was only a small wet spot on my shorts which was hardly noticeable. I only bought my cargo shorts last week, and had I not chosen to wear them I would probably have worn my tighter fitting light blue denim shorts, which would surely have made it much more obvious.

I was caught completely by surprise when I leaked. It never occurred to me that I might because I just didn't feel that desperate in the first place. And if I had done, I would have gone to the toilet already. I think it might have been a combination of alcohol and the sun relaxing my body more than usual, and being focussed on my phone, that caused me to pee my pants.

holding/controlling a full bladder, but then suddenly:
- laughing too hard
- hearing sound of running/flushing water
- touching warm water with hand
- getting tickled
- getting scared

beeing drunk enough to lose control unvoluntary

losing a holding contest
losing a bet/challenge (I can hold it until ... or I'll piss myself)

toilet-denial by partner (kind of domination-play)
a "present" for omorashi-loving partner
like wetting his pants oneself

Airplane-situation
trapped in elevator (with other people)

Guest Despboy15
On 6/9/2021 at 12:14 PM, China Girl said:

Yeah alcohol usually does the trick for causing an accident. More common for girls but even guys too.

Yup. There’s an independent league baseball team a short distance from ny house and I think every Thursday they have $1 beers available. The lines get even longer than usual and you see people peeing behind bushes and stuff. But for those who aren’t so lucky to find a spot (aka like 99% of the stadium, which can fit I think 10,000 people) have to wait in huge lines and I’ve seen multiple accidents.

On 6/14/2021 at 2:41 PM, SoBursting said:

Here is a situation where a man might pee his pants, i was in a sporting arena, sport was football, we were guests so were in the lounge eating lunch and drinking wine and beers, just before the game started all the men went to pee before taking their seats in the arena as it would be 45/50 mins until the break where you could go again without missing any of the action,

My bladder was filling up again I was becoming uncomfortable as I watched, 40 mins had passed, I knew there would be a dash for the toilets by the hundreds who were guests in the lounges, not all men I may add females too,

i considered making my way to the toilet early, along the row up the stairs through the doors into the corridor then along for about 1 min walk to the toilets in our section, I decided to wait until the final minute, that would be 45 plus 3 additional, as soon as the half ended everyone got up to move inside, a lot heading for the toilets, I was surprised when I got there to be waiting in a line outside, although the toilets could take about 25 men at a time the sheer numbers allwanting to pee at the same time meant we had to line up and wait, in the line there were a good number of men shifting their weight patiently waiting, after a few minutes when I got inside the line was still as long inside, men standing behind men at the long urinal trough, 

I was relieved when I eventually got to have my turn, having to wait when bursting was no fun I can confirm especially when unexpected and not used to it......

This has happened to me so many times. I often just took my bottles and peed in them out of view and so did many others, but some didn’t and Ive seen so many people with wet pants in this scenario.

On 7/30/2021 at 4:06 AM, Despboy15 said:

Yup. There’s an independent league baseball team a short distance from ny house and I think every Thursday they have $1 beers available. The lines get even longer than usual and you see people peeing behind bushes and stuff. But for those who aren’t so lucky to find a spot (aka like 99% of the stadium, which can fit I think 10,000 people) have to wait in huge lines and I’ve seen multiple accidents.

This has happened to me so many times. I often just took my bottles and peed in them out of view and so did many others, but some didn’t and Ive seen so many people with wet pants in this scenario.

That must be fun to see. A friend (male) told me of a time he got very desperate with his girlfriend at a football match, and he pissed in his cup to relieve himself, while she tried to hold it and ended up peeing in her skirt. Fortunately it was raining, so her accident didn't show too much, and it was cute to see.

• 1 year later...

Basically, I think that girls pee in their pants much more often than boys. At least that's what my experience has shown so far, and both girls and boys have told me so. 

But that doesn't mean that boys don't have to pee themselves some times, especially when girls are around.  

I once had a girlfriend who had to pee much more often than I did and had to constantly go to the toilet when we were out or spent time together at home. In the time that I went once to the toieltte, she went randomly 2-3 times. 

Nevertheless, in the 2 years we were together, I had completely soaked my pants and shoes 3 times, while she had an accident only once. I was able to hold it in for much longer overall than she did, but while she drank less, for example, or took the precaution of going to the bathroom before she even had to, I didn't because I was young and stupid and thought that I'm not a little girl and I'll hold it in. In the end, however, it was always so that she was much more often on the toilet than I, but in the end had dry pants while I had to pee completely in my pants as a 3 year older boy. I was incredibly ashamed every time. In addition, my girlfriend has addressed me again and again dafauf and meant, I should go to the toilet but as a precaution before I wet myself again. Sure, she just said that nicely, but it made me very insecure in my masculinity at the time. 

After that, I fortunately had no more accidents and have also only heard from girls that they had to wet themselves. 

If you want to hear about the individual stories, I'll be happy to tell them to you privately (even though my own accidents were unfortunately really quite involuntary and they had no sexual aspect for me). The first time was when I was 19 years old, the last time when I was 21. 

So guys: never overestimate your bladders and never underestimate your girls 😉 

Edited by Anonymous12335 (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...
On 5/17/2021 at 12:13 PM, secretomoact said:

My partner recently had a real accident since he didn't have time for a toilet break at work, and the restroom was being cleaned just before he left. Then he got stuck in some traffic and just forgot that there was a bottle in the car. When he got home he couldn't get his zip down in time and just lost control. 

I lost it in a very similar fashion, except I didn't make it out of the car. Everyone should have a bottle and a garbage bag to sit on. Trust me, it's not fun cleaning the car.

Men have wetting accidents for a number of reasons.  A few are:  (1)  Young men often don't plan well, and they don't consider the consequences of four pints of  beer.  (2)  They can be overconfident about their ability to hold.  (3)  For some it's a macho thing.  A real man can hold it.  (4)  Related to that, the belief (held by some teachers in my experience) that males can hold better/longer than females.  (5)  Shopkeepers are more likely to let a woman use their employee toilet than a man.  

And when a woman wets, she's likely to get sympathy.  When a man wets, he's more likely to be laughed at or shown disapproval.