Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What caused a man to pee his pants?

Sometimes when you want to find relief your not allowed, i was bursting one night waiting with wife and friends on a taxi, my wife noticed this and warned me not to pee outside, so I waited till I got home, in the last few minutes holding it in was very difficult and I could understand how an accident was possible,

I’m not used to waiting too long, if I’m desperate I will find a place, that night being bursting for a lot longer than normal was a real challenge, as we got out the taxi into the lift I was right at my limit, I held it in with all my might and a helping squeezing hand, 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not to get defensive here, but..... It kind of bothers me when women assume that men "can pee wherever they want".  Squatting for women and unzipping for men are just as physically easy to do. 

My partner recently had a real accident since he didn't have time for a toilet break at work, and the restroom was being cleaned just before he left. Then he got stuck in some traffic and just forgot

Part of it is that the idea that we can just go ANYWHERE is a very big exaggeration. I know it seems like we can because it’s easier than for a woman, but you don’t see us just whizzing on the store f

Contrary to the myth us guys can't just whip it out and pee anywhere.   True we have many more opportunities and it is much easier but..We would be arrested doing that in front of people.  I think authorities will be harsher on males than females for doing this. We would be perceived as perverts and even potentially be a sex offender.

I am 69 years old and have experienced some prostate issues, that hopefully have been treated.

In any event this happened to me a week ago. I posted about it here.Unintended Public Wetting.

On 6/2/2021 at 12:11 AM, China Girl said:

Alcohol is a main reason for sure. I do think accidents happen more for us ladies due to biological reasons as mentioned but it can happen to guys too. People just lose control of themselves sometimes.

There comes a point when bursting to go it’s agonising holding it in then eventually the body fails you and you have lost control, the pee starts to come out, I get tell tail dribbles and little spurts leaking out first seconds before the pee escapes uncontrollably thankfully I usually as a male have found a toilet or discreet place to go before then and alcohol in volume accelerates the need,

I peed in my pants when I had a severe panic attack that caused paralysis and the gf I was with wouldn’t help me get to the restroom. The next year I was with a different girlfriend who I was walking home when she wet her pants. The next afternoon I had drank as much ice tea as I could then took her on A long walk. I spent much of the afternoon comforting her and trying to control my very full bladder. As the sun started going down I told her she wasn’t the one who wet their pants and nobody else needed to know about it. I told her I couldn’t wait as a wet spot appeared and grew to a large patch spreading to my waist around and between my legs to my butt and down my legs. The next year a different girlfriend had me drink 5 or 6 beers. She said I was being funny as I described in various ways how badly I needed to go to the restroom. She laughed at me and told me I wasn’t potty trained. I told her she was right and I needed to be changed. Several weeks later I spent from after dinner, during which I drank as much as I could, for the rest of the evening. I didn’t say anything after my bladder filled. I held it as long as I could then it felt amazing when I couldn’t hold it. I didn’t say anything for several minutes waiting for her to say something. I finally said I had an accident. She said she knew. About a month later she rented a car and we drove about two hours, stayed overnight, then drove back. I didn’t say anything about my overly full bladder. About 10 minutes before we got back I had a wet pact he at my crotch. When I got out of the car I quickly the wet area spread almost to my waist, to my butt, down my legs and a puddle on the ground. She laughed at me and said I needed to be potty trained. I told her I needed diapers. I wet my pants many times walking home from parties. I had a new job and new gf. She was flying back. I got up, drank orange juice and coke to wake up and headed to the airport. The arrival board said on time. Then it said delayed 30 minutes, then 1 hour. I was getting tired so I dot more coke. My bladder was full. Then the arrival board said arrived so I did not use the restroom. Finally I saw her talking to a woman I didn’t know. She had a little girl with her. My gf told the woman of course I would drive her home. After 45 minutes getting and loading luggage we headed to her place. About halfway there the little girl said she had to go peepee. She was wearing regular panties; I was expecting a diaper or plastic panties. I wished I was wearing diapers or plastic panties. We got to her place and she took her little girl to her apartment. After several minutes she came back with her little girl. We unloaded her luggage and got it into her building. I was struggling to not go peepee in my pants. On the way back to the car I felt a warm spot in my undies. We started the drive back. I asked about the woman and remarked on how the little girl wasn’t wearing diapers or plastic panties. My gf said the little girl was well potty trained. I soon felt warmth spreading at my crotch to my butt. I said the little girl was better potty trained than me. She asked what I meant. I told her I should be wearing diapers.  in all once my boss had me stay late after work. We talked close to 2 hours. I was struggling to control my bladder. She left and I tried to get to a restroom, but it was closed for cleaning. The entrance to my work was closed so I had to go to a different exit. I finally got onto the the street. I felt an amazing relief as warmth quickly spread at my crotch to my butt, toward my waist and down my legs. I walked the 3 blocks home. The next day my gf wanted to go to a festival. It was a 5 hour drive. When we got there I made a mad dash for the port a potties. I got my pants down but not my undies. My undies were soaked front to butt. I used a lot of toilet paper to dry them hoping they would not soak through. When we left we drove to a fast food place with a bottomless soft drink. About 2 hours later my bladder was at its limit. The rest stop I expected was closed. My bladder gave up. I quickly felt great amazing relieve as warmth spread around nymph crotch and butt and the backs of my legs.

if anyone is interested there is more.

I consider myself to have pretty solid bladder control, like a standard adult male in their 30s. I never have to pre plan my day around bathroom breaks and, even if I start to feel the need to go, I can usually hold for another 1-2 hours with no issues.

The only times I have as an adult had a genuine, unintentional loss of bladder control it’s been either:

a) Alcohol - I think this is reasonably common, especially amongst heavy drinking guys. Mostly it’s been a pissed bed but a couple of times when absolutely plastered I have realised at some point that I’ve pissed myself without knowing it at the time.

b) Sneezing - On one single occasion last year (only time in my whole life), I needed a wee, was out with friends and had a massive sneeze. This caused a completely involuntary spurt to shoot out. It was enough to leave a decent wet patch my underwear and a small patch then soaked through to my jeans (like, an inch across at the most), but luckily I was wearing navy jeans and I am pretty sure so one else noticed. My underwear dried on me.

1 hour ago, trekkie said:

@Calvin1 Link to that story, please! 😄

It's under What was your most embarrassing Omo moment.😲

42 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

Speaking from personal experience I'd say.. Because he was trying to make a vid for a ladyfriend while driving and being ridiculously desperate! 😉

It can be done-involuntary and completely accidentally wetting oneself.. 

That would be a dream come true if that were to happen😀

14 hours ago, Helena said:

Of course we are interested in more stories!

How did your girlfriends react on your wettings? Accepting? A deal breaker? Or even liked it?

The girlfriend who wet her pants on the way home then the next day I took for a long walk was sympathetic and comforted when I wet my pants. We drifted apart but I had no sense that it was a deal breaker. The gf who laughed at me when I told I needed to use the restroom was a psych major. For about 3 months I spent weekends evenings in her dorm room and about half the time she had beer for me and more often than not laughed at me and told me I needed to be potty trained. She thought it was hilarious one night when I told her I needed to wear diapers. She always laughed when I told I desperately needed to use the restroom, so I stopped saying anything. Finally I told her how much I liked how it felt when I wet because I couldn’t wait. I told her how when I was growing up my mother sometimes refused to let me go to the bathroom and always changed me if she knew I wet, and I still very much liked the tremendously good feeling of release when I couldn’t hold it. I did not tell her that I liked that feeling much more than I liked the feeling of having sex with her. Far from being a deal breaker she said she could fix me. She said she could not remember ever wetting her pants even as a little girl. I told her that on long car trips my mother dressed me in rubber panties until I was 7 or 8. I finally told her the relationship needed to change. She dashed out of the room and finally came back carrying her panties that clearly had been rinsed. She put on new panties but refused to admit she had wet her pants. That night ended our relationship. 
A friend took me to a party with his circle of friends. There was lots of booze and along with everyone else I got drunk. I used the bathroom once and it was disgusting beyond words. I passed out and woke up sometime later feeling less drunk but my stomach was mildly unsettled. The guys tried to get me to drink more and even told me I wasn’t man enough to which I responded I was man enough to know my limits. My bladder filled and I decided to leave. A young woman I had never seen before or after asked if I could walk her home. Someone offered me a cigarette which I took. I lit up and we started the walk home. We walked about 15 blocks. My bladder was so full I seriously thought I was going to wet my pants in front of her. My stomach was also seriously complaining to the point I thought I was going to throw up. We turned to go the 5 or so blocks to her place. I was simultaneously trying to maintain control of my bladder, avoid throwing up and pretreat When we got there she thanked me profusely. I started walking to my place. As soon as I got to the sidewalk I completely last control of my bladder. I walked almost 10 blocks to get to my apartment. 
My last year of college I developed friendships with two women. I first developed a close relationship with a woman who had SI or UI. One night there was. Party in a dorm room with lots of hard liquor. I had needed a release for several weeks. The party broke up. She and I headed to my room. She went to the women’s room and I along with most of the guys at the party went to the men’s room. Everything was in use; one guy even went in a sink. I gave up waiting. The woman and I were in my bed fully clothed with our arms wrapped around each other. I barely noticed the growing pressure in my bladder. We were dozing off. I felt warmth spreading at my crotch up to my waist and down to my butt. I fell asleep. I had a dream in which I was at the party and wet my pants but nobody noticed. I woke up much less drunk but with a warm and wet crotch, spreading up to and around my waist and butt. I stayed awake while she slept. My bladder was filling rapidly. She finally woke up and told me she had to go to the bathroom very badly. I told her I had gone in my pants. We stood up and I told her I couldn’t make it as I felt warmth spreading. My pants were wet all the way down my legs. She said she was going to do the same thing if she didn’t get to the restroom. I changed and cleaned up and she came back in a few minutes wearing different clothes. She said she just changed for the day. We both had other plans for the day but that was not the last time either or both of us wet our pants. I developed a friendship with a woman in my major. In my last semester we were both in a night class that lasted 3 hours. In early spring I was in class and droid not use the restroom during the break. By the end of class I made the decision that I could wait the 15 minutes it would take to get to my dorm. My woman friend stopped me and wanted to talk about a different class. We sat down on the steps and talked. I hid my growing desperation. I finished discussing one point as a very strong pressure wave hit and quickly I felt an orgasmic release as warmth spread around my crotch to my butt. I stopped the flow. She was talking and I asked her to repeat what she said. She asked if I was OK. I said I was. We went back to our discussion. This woman and I had been at a party in her apartment with several people and only her bathroom. As people were leaving I noticed the was a dripping from the lawn chair style chair she was sitting in. When we were lone she told me she had wet her pants. As we continued our discussion another pressure wave hit while I was talking. I stopped talking as I tried to control my bladder. I soon felt more spreading warmth. I tried to resume talking but she persisted in finding out what was wrong. I told her I thought it was more important to finish our conversation. We went back to our conversation and finished it. We stood up and I made a point of looking at where I had been sitting. She saw the wet area. She asked what happened. I said o that, I just went to the bathroom while we we talking. No big deal. We were in a deep conversation that we might not be able to finish if I interrupted, but I could always change pants. It might be good if I went to my dorm and changed. 

I do have more stories. Are these stories enough or is there interest in more?

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
Guest Despboy15
On 5/18/2021 at 5:21 PM, WatchMeWiggle said:

Not to get defensive here, but.....

It kind of bothers me when women assume that men "can pee wherever they want".  Squatting for women and unzipping for men are just as physically easy to do. 

Why don't you see women squatting all the time? Because there are people around.

Why don't you see men unzipping everywhere? Because there are people around.

This matters more on the level of decency an individual has rather than the sex. For me personally, if I was with a female friend I would rather pee in my pants than expose myself and pee in front of her.

On another note; If a man is sitting in the drivers seat of a car it is extremely difficult to pee in a bottle. Please read my story to find out what happened when I tried!

Please don't take my comment the wrong way. I don't mean for it to have a condescending tone. I just wanted to let everyone see this from my eyes!

Let me know if you have any questions.

THIS!! People think we can just whip it out anywhere like no we don’t want to get arrested and plus there’s other people around. Very rarely have I ever actually peed in public like this, I mostly just either held it or had an accident. 

39 minutes ago, scinosensation said:

I do have more stories. Are these stories enough or is there interest in more?

Thank you! You have lead an interesting life...

What about your future wife? How Did you meet her and when did you start wetting your pants infront of her? You said she was ok with your wetting, but that it was a lie. Did you end up wet several times a week or just after parties?

As you can understand I’m very much interested in more stories!

2 hours ago, China Girl said:

My husband isn't into wetting himself but I do like watching him pee in the toilet or in public. If he wet himself that would be cute too but I mostly prefer female wetting because I can more relate to the feeling of it.

Have you ever aimed his stream into the toilet or if you guys were outside have you tried to aim his stream at a tree?

On 5/17/2021 at 12:47 PM, sammilove said:

Masculinity. Some think it’s part of being strong and an adult. And that only a kid will wet himself. Or that they can hold it for a long time and don’t think they can have an accident. But then again, I know a few women that have the same mentality too.

That's just what I think, too!

9 hours ago, Helena said:

What about your future wife? How Did you meet her and when did you start wetting your pants infront of her? You said she was ok with your wetting, but that it was a lie. Did you end up wet several times a week or just after parties?

Thank you very much for your interest. When I started my new job I stayed with my new boss and her family. On weekends we walked around the neighborhood and every time the 6 year old wet her pants. We went to a concert and after the intermission my boss said to her husband loudly enough that several people heard her say that she pissed her pants. On Monday she told other workers that she rally liked the concert and she wet her pants. A young woman working on the same floor came to me showing results she obtained using what I considered an inferior version of a technique of which I was one of 3 co-inventors. One thing led to another and I moved in with her.  We went to an off off off Broadway play that took about 5 hours round trip. When we got back we had to walk 5 blocks to our apartment. We were half a block away when she turned and walked to her favorite ice cream store. When we finished there we stopped at a street side store and wandered the aisles. I noticed two things: beer of a brand I did not recognize and plastic panties for “over 35 pounds”. She bought several small cans of food I had never heard of before. We finally got home and when we got to the apartment door she said HURRY.I fumbled with the keys and finally got the door open. My own bladder was full but nowhere near difficult to control. She dashed straight into the bathroom and spent a long time. She flushed the toilet then ran the faucet for several minutes. She finally came out and I went in. When I was done we opened some of the things she bought and they were as good as she said. We went to bed and I noticed she was wearing different panties. I asked her when she knew she had to go to the bathroom. She said before the subway reached our stop. I asked why we didn’t come to our apartment first. She said we were already out and didn’t I like the food she bought? I said to her that if she had to go so bad why didn’t she just wet her pants? Her skirt would be dry and only she and maybe I would know. Her answer struck me: nothing about being to old to go in her pants, or anything else I expected. She said only that she was afraid of what I would think of her. I told her that more of my previous girlfriends had wet their pants than not, an I had always done whatever they wanted for comforting.
Back to the subject of the thread: the next weekend we drove a couple of hours out of the city to friends of hers. I did not get on with them ver well so they all talked and ate snacks and drank beer, wine and soft drinks. I mostly just ate and drank. I stopped the alcohol before I felt buzzed but I drank other things. Finally it was time to leave. I decided against using the toilet thinking I could get home. We started the drive back. After about an hour and a half my bladder was full. I asked how long it would take us to get home. She said about 20 minutes. Then the traffic stopped. It started crawling and took close to 2 hours. I was seriously struggling with my bladder. We were a few blocks away when I felt a wet area grow at my crotch. We got to our block and actually found a place to park. I got out and as I stood up I couldn’t stop the flow as I made a puddle in the street. After I got cleaned up I told her I just couldn’t help it. She said it was OK; it was just an accident. I asked if she ever had an accident. She said no. 

The next weekend there was a party in our apartment building on a different floor. We went and I didn’t know anyone. I drank my 4 or 5 beers and as much soft drink as I could. We stayed until the party broke up. My bladder was sending pressure waves. We went to the elevator with several other people. I felt a very strong pressure wave and quickly warmth at my crotch. Nobody seemed to notice that I could tell. We got to our apartment and another pressure wave hit as I was opening the door. I felt an orgasmic release and warmth rapidly spreading around my front and my butt and down my legs. I cleaned up and we went to bed. I told I didn’t know I had to go so bad. We went to sleep. I slept on my back. I woke up several hours later with a very full bladder I had to hold.  My undies were wet. I got out of bed and tried to get to the bathroom. I slipped and fell just outside the bathroom. I made no effort to control my bladder. I was soon sitting in a puddle. She woke up and found me sitting on the floor. I told her I didn’t make it. She helped me up. I cleaned up and put on clean undies and went back to bed. Th bed sheet was only damp.

this part is long enough so I will continue later. Hint: I made certain she was ok with someone who had “questionable” bladder control.

On 5/17/2021 at 4:47 PM, sammilove said:

Masculinity. Some think it’s part of being strong and an adult. And that only a kid will wet himself. Or that they can hold it for a long time and don’t think they can have an accident. But then again, I know a few women that have the same mentality too.

I'm a lady but I had the same feeling when I had my first accident. I was 16 and thought myself really grown up for going to a party with my then boyfriend who was a couple of years older and had beer. Then I drunk too much and the toilet was occupied...and my skirt got wet. The experience really turned me on and got me into omorashi.

On 6/7/2021 at 8:43 AM, Helena said:

Helena, I am very touched by your interest.  

On Monday night after the second weekend I succumbed to family pressure and no doubt other pressures, and the fact that she acted like she was sympathetic when I had an “accident’” and I asked her to marry me. She immediately said yes.  She told me she was scheduled to fly to the west coast very close to where I had come from for a job interview. I wanted her to get the offer so I could move back to that area with her. We got up the next morning and I drove her to the airport then contacted my girlfriend I needed to break up with. She and I had several issues that complicated our relationship. One was that she found my obsession with all things omorashi repulsive. The next day I loaded up all her stuff into my small car and drove 5 hours to her house where she lived with her parents and 7 or so brothers and sisters. I got there and we unloaded her stuff and spent the day together. I took her to lunch at our favorite place, we spent the afternoon doing things we liked, I took her to dinner at another of our favorite places. After dinner we did more things we liked. Then after dark, about 9 PM or so I drove her to near her house. I pulled into a parking lot and tried to explain that I was breaking up with her. It very quickly became very tearful. Finally it was late and she needed to be home and I needed to drive 5 hours back. I drove her to her house and she got out. I felt the car seat where she had been sitting and I thought it might be damp. I got on the Mass. turnpike making sure that there was gas available (this time was one of the gas shortages periods). I filled up just before I got off the turnpike and got a large soft drink.  I drove the rest of the way home to the apartment and my bladder was filling. By the time I parked the car I was almost too distracted to drive. In spite of my very full bladder I walked past the apartment building to the corner to go 5 blocks to a 24 hour liquor store. I was stopped by a very sharp pressure wave quickly followed by warmth spreading at my crotch to my butt and down my legs. I stopped it before it got al the way down but had anyone seen me they would know I peed in my pants. I was glad it happened when it did instead of a few minutes later when I might have been in a store. I went to rehearsal apartment and changed then went to the liquor and bought rum. I took it home then went to the store on our block and bought 2 liters of a cola and 2 liters of a lemon lime soft drink. I got home and drank enough cola to put about half the rum in it. I drank the 2 liters of rum and cola. My bladder soon filled and I felt the release and warmth spreading around my crotch and between my legs and soaking my butt. I fell asleep in my puddle. 
I was awakened suddenly but I don’t know if it due to sharp pressure in my bladder or the ringing phone. (No cell phones in those days except for the ultra rich) I answered the phone and it was my new fiancé calling from California. I felt an even sharper pressure in my bladder soon followed by warmth spreading from my crotch to my butt and I was soon sitting in a larger warmer puddle. She stopped talking long enough to ask if I was OK. I just told her I was tired from the trip breaking up with my now ex girlfriend. She continued talking and told me she had turned down the offer. I had to act like I accepted it. She told me she was going to stay another day and take the overnight and get back to New York early morning. I had sobered up enough that I cleaned up me and the puddle. I then mixed the rest of the rum with the 2 liters lemon lime soft drink and got drunk again. I waited as the bladder pressure built and pressure waves finally led to the orgasmic release and warmth rapidly spread around my crotch and butt. I tried to get up but couldn’t so I was soon sitting in a growing puddle. I fell asleep. I dreamed I was having sex and reached orgasm with her and woke up and I was peeing in my pants. For the first time it hit me that I might have gotten more pleasure out of the orgasmic release when I wet my pants than I got from having sex. I cleaned up and went to bed for the night. I went to work and made a point of using the restroom every hour. When I got home I got dinner and continued using the bathroom every hour. 

I woke up earlier than usual so I could drive to the airport. I described that “adventure” earlier in this thread.

We got to the apartment and because I was wet I cleaned up then she took a shower. We took the day off work. She finally let me talk about the breakup with my girlfriend. I described how tearful it was and I told her that after I got back and parked the car I was walking to the apartment building and wet my pants before I could get there. Then after I got cleaned up I got drunk on rum and coke and couldn’t get up and wet my pants. I went to sleep and woke up to a ringing phone and an uncontrollably full bladder. I answered the phone and immediately went in my pants. I told her I didn’t want to tell her over the phone that wet my pants when she asked if I was OK. She said she wondered if I was wet. She said it would have been OK with her if I had told her. 

We rested on Friday and Saturday and I stayed dry. On Sunday she had me drive to meet friends of hers who were getting married in a few weeks. We spent a delightful afternoon into the evening together. I had enough wine and soft drinks that I was aware of my bladder. We had a 3 hour drive back. We started the drive back. The drive was uneventful until what should have been the last hour. It took 2 1/2 hours. By the end even she admitted she had to go. We got parked and walked to the apartment. I felt a very strong pressure wave and quickly my pants darkened and warmth spread. We got to the elevator. The elevator came and stopped  a couple of floors up. People she knew got on. I stood behind her. She introduced me. I felt another release and warmth at my crotch that spread to my butt before I could stop it. Her friends got off two floors later and seemed to have no idea I had wet my pants before and while talking to them. I told my fiancé that was a very close call. She asked what I meant. I told her I couldn’t help it and wet my pants while talking to them. She said she had no idea either. I showed her that I had wet pants. There were a couple more stops with people she didn’t know. I hid behind her and nobody seemed to notice anything. When we reached our floor I felt another pressure wave soon followed by an orgasmic release. The wet area at my crotch grew around and merged with the wet area at my butt. It started down my legs. Then we got off the elevator and quickly got to our apartment. She dashed into the bathroom and stayed a long time, running the faucet a long time. After I got cleaned up and changed I noticed she was wearing different panties. I asked if she had an accident. She vehemently denied it; she said I was the one who wasn’t potty trained. I asked if that meant she didn’t love me. She immediately grabbed me and kissed me and said of course she loved me and if I wasn’t potty trained she would live with it. 

The next weekend, the weekend before Labor Day, another friend of my wife, was having a big party in a park area. We had to take subways with 2 changes to a commuter train line for a 2 hour ride then get picked up and driven to the place. We took drinks and munchies. We got there and there was nobody I knew. I got introduced and to the woman and her husband who were hosting the party. I got myself pleasantly drunk on wine. As the party went on the woman hosting the party seemed to be a little anxious as she fussed with drinks munchies table. Finally she walked away headed to the port-a-potties. She got accosted by her friends including my fiancé. We were standing talking and I noticed her legs were spread. After a couple of minutes I thought I saw a drop fall between her legs then another then another. One of the women said she was dripping. She turned beet red and admitted she was. Another woman started singing, to a popular song “It’s your party, you can pee if you want to, pee if you want to” She said don’t make her laugh. The drips turned into a steady flow. Finally she said she needed to change. I was majorly triggered. The party went on until we had to be driven to the last commuter train. I had avoided using the port-a-potties because they were usually nasty, or so I later told my fiancé. We got to the commuter train just in time. I noted the restroom on ours was closed. We made the 2 hour ride and got to the subway transfer station. We had to wait a few minutes. Meanwhile my bladder was having pressure waves. We got on the subway and rode it to about 25 stops or so from the station where we had to change to a cross town line to connect to our line. There was only us and a young woman with three little girls maybe 3, 4, and 5. All three showed they were wearing regular panties, not training panties, diapers or plastic panties. The middle one, who was maybe 4, said she had to peepee. The woman told her to wait; she was a big girl. I said to my fiancé that like the little girl I had to peepee very badly. The young mother glared at me. I struggled to hold it as I felt an enormous pressure wave. I felt warmth quickly spread around my crotch and butt with growing darkened areas. My fiancé noticed and moved away so her clothes would not get wet. The little girls saw I went peepee in my pants and ran to the young woman and the youngest told her that man went peepee in his pants. She said to the girls to be quiet. I told my fiancé I felt sick loud enough for the young woman to hear. She and the little girls got off at the next stop.   We got to the transfer station. I stood up and saw a puddle where I had been sitting. My bladder was giving pressure waves and soon another release as warmth spread around my crotch and butt and down my legs. We took the transfer line and I stood the whole way. We got to our line. Another strong pressure wave hit quickly followed by another release and warmth spreading to my butt and down my legs. When it finally came there were several people on it, some staring at my wet pants. We still had a 5 block walk home. I felt another pressure wave followed by warmth spread further around my pants and down my legs. . We walked home and got to our apartment. Because I was already wet she went to the bathroom first. I went in and cleaned up and changed. I told her the party was fun and I hoped to see those people again. She agreed. We made no mention of my wet pants. We had sex and I reached orgasm. We were embraced in each other’s arms. She soon drifted off to sleep. My full bladder kept me awake. Soon my bladder was sending pressure waves. I was dozing off between pressure waves. Her leg was between mine resting on my crotch. After about an hour I felt a very strong pressure wave and release, that felt better than the orgasm I had with her. My undies were soaked. I quickly moved her leg and got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I got there and just sat on the toilet peeing through my undies. She woke up and followed me to the bathroom. She asked what was going on. I told her I couldn’t help it but I wet my pants in bed. I cleaned up, put on clean undies and we went back to bed and she hugged me as we slept through the night. The next day I stayed dry. She genuinely seemed not at all bothered by my wettings.

8 hours ago, scinosensation said:

Helena, I am very touched by your interest.  

On Monday night after the second weekend I succumbed to family pressure and no doubt other pressures, and the fact that she acted like she was sympathetic when I had an “accident’” and I asked her to marry me. She immediately said yes.  She told me she was scheduled to fly to the west coast very close to where I had come from for a job interview. I wanted her to get the offer so I could move back to that area with her. We got up the next morning and I drove her to the airport then contacted my girlfriend I needed to break up with. She and I had several issues that complicated our relationship. One was that she found my obsession with all things omorashi repulsive. The next day I loaded up all her stuff into my small car and drove 5 hours to her house where she lived with her parents and 7 or so brothers and sisters. I got there and we unloaded her stuff and spent the day together. I took her to lunch at our favorite place, we spent the afternoon doing things we liked, I took her to dinner at another of our favorite places. After dinner we did more things we liked. Then after dark, about 9 PM or so I drove her to near her house. I pulled into a parking lot and tried to explain that I was breaking up with her. It very quickly became very tearful. Finally it was late and she needed to be home and I needed to drive 5 hours back. I drove her to her house and she got out. I felt the car seat where she had been sitting and I thought it might be damp. I got on the Mass. turnpike making sure that there was gas available (this time was one of the gas shortages periods). I filled up just before I got off the turnpike and got a large soft drink.  I drove the rest of the way home to the apartment and my bladder was filling. By the time I parked the car I was almost too distracted to drive. In spite of my very full bladder I walked past the apartment building to the corner to go 5 blocks to a 24 hour liquor store. I was stopped by a very sharp pressure wave quickly followed by warmth spreading at my crotch to my butt and down my legs. I stopped it before it got al the way down but had anyone seen me they would know I peed in my pants. I was glad it happened when it did instead of a few minutes later when I might have been in a store. I went to rehearsal apartment and changed then went to the liquor and bought rum. I took it home then went to the store on our block and bought 2 liters of a cola and 2 liters of a lemon lime soft drink. I got home and drank enough cola to put about half the rum in it. I drank the 2 liters of rum and cola. My bladder soon filled and I felt the release and warmth spreading around my crotch and between my legs and soaking my butt. I fell asleep in my puddle. 
I was awakened suddenly but I don’t know if it due to sharp pressure in my bladder or the ringing phone. (No cell phones in those days except for the ultra rich) I answered the phone and it was my new fiancé calling from California. I felt an even sharper pressure in my bladder soon followed by warmth spreading from my crotch to my butt and I was soon sitting in a larger warmer puddle. She stopped talking long enough to ask if I was OK. I just told her I was tired from the trip breaking up with my now ex girlfriend. She continued talking and told me she had turned down the offer. I had to act like I accepted it. She told me she was going to stay another day and take the overnight and get back to New York early morning. I had sobered up enough that I cleaned up me and the puddle. I then mixed the rest of the rum with the 2 liters lemon lime soft drink and got drunk again. I waited as the bladder pressure built and pressure waves finally led to the orgasmic release and warmth rapidly spread around my crotch and butt. I tried to get up but couldn’t so I was soon sitting in a growing puddle. I fell asleep. I dreamed I was having sex and reached orgasm with her and woke up and I was peeing in my pants. For the first time it hit me that I might have gotten more pleasure out of the orgasmic release when I wet my pants than I got from having sex. I cleaned up and went to bed for the night. I went to work and made a point of using the restroom every hour. When I got home I got dinner and continued using the bathroom every hour. 

I woke up earlier than usual so I could drive to the airport. I described that “adventure” earlier in this thread.

We got to the apartment and because I was wet I cleaned up then she took a shower. We took the day off work. She finally let me talk about the breakup with my girlfriend. I described how tearful it was and I told her that after I got back and parked the car I was walking to the apartment building and wet my pants before I could get there. Then after I got cleaned up I got drunk on rum and coke and couldn’t get up and wet my pants. I went to sleep and woke up to a ringing phone and an uncontrollably full bladder. I answered the phone and immediately went in my pants. I told her I didn’t want to tell her over the phone that wet my pants when she asked if I was OK. She said she wondered if I was wet. She said it would have been OK with her if I had told her. 

We rested on Friday and Saturday and I stayed dry. On Sunday she had me drive to meet friends of hers who were getting married in a few weeks. We spent a delightful afternoon into the evening together. I had enough wine and soft drinks that I was aware of my bladder. We had a 3 hour drive back. We started the drive back. The drive was uneventful until what should have been the last hour. It took 2 1/2 hours. By the end even she admitted she had to go. We got parked and walked to the apartment. I felt a very strong pressure wave and quickly my pants darkened and warmth spread. We got to the elevator. The elevator came and stopped  a couple of floors up. People she knew got on. I stood behind her. She introduced me. I felt another release and warmth at my crotch that spread to my butt before I could stop it. Her friends got off two floors later and seemed to have no idea I had wet my pants before and while talking to them. I told my fiancé that was a very close call. She asked what I meant. I told her I couldn’t help it and wet my pants while talking to them. She said she had no idea either. I showed her that I had wet pants. There were a couple more stops with people she didn’t know. I hid behind her and nobody seemed to notice anything. When we reached our floor I felt another pressure wave soon followed by an orgasmic release. The wet area at my crotch grew around and merged with the wet area at my butt. It started down my legs. Then we got off the elevator and quickly got to our apartment. She dashed into the bathroom and stayed a long time, running the faucet a long time. After I got cleaned up and changed I noticed she was wearing different panties. I asked if she had an accident. She vehemently denied it; she said I was the one who wasn’t potty trained. I asked if that meant she didn’t love me. She immediately grabbed me and kissed me and said of course she loved me and if I wasn’t potty trained she would live with it. 

The next weekend, the weekend before Labor Day, another friend of my wife, was having a big party in a park area. We had to take subways with 2 changes to a commuter train line for a 2 hour ride then get picked up and driven to the place. We took drinks and munchies. We got there and there was nobody I knew. I got introduced and to the woman and her husband who were hosting the party. I got myself pleasantly drunk on wine. As the party went on the woman hosting the party seemed to be a little anxious as she fussed with drinks munchies table. Finally she walked away headed to the port-a-potties. She got accosted by her friends including my fiancé. We were standing talking and I noticed her legs were spread. After a couple of minutes I thought I saw a drop fall between her legs then another then another. One of the women said she was dripping. She turned beet red and admitted she was. Another woman started singing, to a popular song “It’s your party, you can pee if you want to, pee if you want to” She said don’t make her laugh. The drips turned into a steady flow. Finally she said she needed to change. I was majorly triggered. The party went on until we had to be driven to the last commuter train. I had avoided using the port-a-potties because they were usually nasty, or so I later told my fiancé. We got to the commuter train just in time. I noted the restroom on ours was closed. We made the 2 hour ride and got to the subway transfer station. We had to wait a few minutes. Meanwhile my bladder was having pressure waves. We got on the subway and rode it to about 25 stops or so from the station where we had to change to a cross town line to connect to our line. There was only us and a young woman with three little girls maybe 3, 4, and 5. All three showed they were wearing regular panties, not training panties, diapers or plastic panties. The middle one, who was maybe 4, said she had to peepee. The woman told her to wait; she was a big girl. I said to my fiancé that like the little girl I had to peepee very badly. The young mother glared at me. I struggled to hold it as I felt an enormous pressure wave. I felt warmth quickly spread around my crotch and butt with growing darkened areas. My fiancé noticed and moved away so her clothes would not get wet. The little girls saw I went peepee in my pants and ran to the young woman and the youngest told her that man went peepee in his pants. She said to the girls to be quiet. I told my fiancé I felt sick loud enough for the young woman to hear. She and the little girls got off at the next stop.   We got to the transfer station. I stood up and saw a puddle where I had been sitting. My bladder was giving pressure waves and soon another release as warmth spread around my crotch and butt and down my legs. We took the transfer line and I stood the whole way. We got to our line. Another strong pressure wave hit quickly followed by another release and warmth spreading to my butt and down my legs. When it finally came there were several people on it, some staring at my wet pants. We still had a 5 block walk home. I felt another pressure wave followed by warmth spread further around my pants and down my legs. . We walked home and got to our apartment. Because I was already wet she went to the bathroom first. I went in and cleaned up and changed. I told her the party was fun and I hoped to see those people again. She agreed. We made no mention of my wet pants. We had sex and I reached orgasm. We were embraced in each other’s arms. She soon drifted off to sleep. My full bladder kept me awake. Soon my bladder was sending pressure waves. I was dozing off between pressure waves. Her leg was between mine resting on my crotch. After about an hour I felt a very strong pressure wave and release, that felt better than the orgasm I had with her. I quickly moved her leg and got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I got there and just sat on the toilet peeing through my undies. She woke up and followed me to the bathroom. She asked what was going on. I told her I couldn’t help it but at least I did not wet her bed. I cleaned up, put on clean undies and we went back to bed and she hugged me as weslept through the night. The next day I stayed dry. She genuinely seemed not at all bothered by my wettings.

LOVE your stories! 😍

I’m egerly waiting for the next chapter of your fantastic life.

8 hours ago, Helena said:

LOVE your stories! 😍

And... Did you always played it off as accidents, or were she awhere of that your wettings is a fetisch and done on purpose? Did you also go into full bedwettings?

I have myself over the years developed a stronger urge for bedwettings, and that is now as common as pants wettings. But the bedwettings are not possible to hide, so there is more of shame involved. I like the feeling of beeing a helpless little girl... even if I’m a grown woman doing it on purpose.

Edited by Helena (see edit history)
10 hours ago, Helena said:

LOVE your stories! 😍

And... Did you always played it off as accidents, or were she awhere of that your wettings is a fetisch and done on purpose? Did you also go into full bedwettings?

I have myself over the years developed a stronger urge for bedwettings, and that is now as common as pants wettings. But the bedwettings are not possible to hide, so there is more of shame involved. I like the feeling of beeing a helpless little girl... even if I’m a grown woman doing it on purpose.

Helena, I love that you love my stories. 
As you will see at first I had a lot of “accidents”. I was amazed that she appeared to completely buy into the weak bladder control so can’t help it thing. Bedwetting was a rare thing that I kept as an alcohol thing or dream thing. 

The next weekend was a three day weekend Labor Day celebration. On Friday we went into work as usual. I had lunch with my coworker as usual but didn’t use the restroom after lunch. At the usual time the coworkers went home leaving me alone with my boss. She told me she wanted to talk. I asked if I could first go tell my fiancé I would be late. She agreed. Although my bladder was full I came back without using the restroom. We were at my desk so I was sitting. She was unhappy with my work style in spite of the fact that I was more productive than she was directing her other workers. We talked for over 2 hours. I was struggling to not give any hints that I was struggling. Finally she said she had to piss and go home to her family. She told me to write up a work plan that would bring my work style more in line with her style. I was immediately struggling to control a very strong pressure wave in my bladder. She got stuff from her office and left, obviously in need of a restroom. As she went out the door my crotch and quickly my butt got warm. I could see my crotch looked wet and I felt my butt and it was wet. I called my fiancé and told her I would be home soon and we should order delivery when I got home. I put on my lab coat to hide the pee soaked areas. I had to use an exit farther away than usual and had to walk essentially an extra block. As soon as I got onto the street I couldn’t control my bladder until the inside of my leg and almost to my waist were wet. When I got to our apartment the bathroom door was closed. She was inside. I told her I was home. I made no effort to hold my bladder as a puddle formed at my feet. She came out and saw me. I just told her I couldn’t wait and the restrooms at work were closed for cleaning. She told me I should have said something; she was just playing around in the bathroom and would have let me use it. I told it was too late by the time I got to the apartment. 
‘The next morning she awakened me and told me she wanted to go to a festival thing a several hours drive away. By the time we got there and paid for our tickets controlling my bladder was an issue. I told her I had to go very badly. I made a mad dash to the port-a-potties. They all seemed occupied so I went behind them and got my pants down just in time. I did not get my undies down so they were soon soaked. I did what I could to dry them hoping they would not cause my pants to look wet. We joined the crowd and nobody seemed to notice any odor. The festival ended and we stopped for the port-a-potties. We waited and finally one came free which she used. I went behind them to a secluded area and again got my pants but not my undies down. We started the drive back and stopped at a fast food place for dinner. I bought a bottomless soft drink. While we were eating I drank several fillings that totaled well over a liter.  When we were done eating she went to the restroom and I said I would follow. I drank close a liter on top of what I had already drank. We continued our drive back and I was soon glad the traffic was light. About 2 hours later I saw a sign for the rest stop, but it had a banner “closed”. We passed the blocked turnoff and as we got to the merge lane from the rest stop my crotch and butt got warm. I started a conversation about her childhood and long car drives interspersed with questions about how soon we would be home. She finally said I was acting like a little kid. I replied that she said more than she knew. She pressed me on what I meant. I finally admitted that I had an accident so I wasn’t just acting like a little kid. After we got home I got cleaned up and we got in bed and had sex. She enjoyed it. I pulled my pants up and quickly there was an amazing release as my crotch and up to my waist and between my legs and my butt quickly warmed. I got cleaned up and we went bed for the night, with our arms wrapped around each other. I had a dream in which I was frantically searching for a restroom. She awakened me. My undies were soaked. After I got cleaned up and the bed sheets changed I slept through the rest of the night. I woke up in the morning with a full bladder. She was already up and in the bathroom. I sat on the floor outside the bathroom. She finally flushed the toilet and came out. I simply said I couldn’t wait. I got dressed and we ate breakfast and I started drinking coke. In mid morning I was sitting and just let the warmth spread from my crotch to my butt. I told her I didn’t know I had to go. All in all I drank about 4 liters of coke and made no effort to get to the bathroom until bed time.  We went food shopping and I held it until we were walking home with our groceries. That evening we made dinner and as we were eating I felt my crotch and butt rapidly warming. When we started to clean up she saw I was wet. I told her it happened so fast I couldn’t make it. I asked if she could still love me if I weren’t fully potty trained. She hugged me and said of course she loved me.

The next weekend we drove from New York City to my parents home in the heart of the Midwest.

We were there until Tuesday when we drove back. I was dry the whole time until…..

We stopped at a rest stop in western New Jersey. I allowed my full bladder to relax enough that my undies warmed at the front but my pants didn’t show. I did not actually use the rest stop restroom except to wash my hands.  We drove on to the George Washington bridge. I was struggling to control my bladder. Several lanes merged into two and I paid the toll but was not at all aggressive about getting into the correct lane. My crotch and butt quickly warmed. We got off the bridge and started the drive to our apartment. When we finally got parked I got out and made a puddle in the street. She asked why I didn’t wait. I told her I couldn’t wait and was wet before I got off the bridge. I cleaned up and we went to bed and had sex.

The next day I went back to work. I had a heated discussion with my boss just before lunch. I had lunch with one of the workers as usual except I drank more than usual. I did not use the men’s room the rest of the day. When my fiancé finished for the day she came to get me as usual. We were walking home and I described the discussion with my boss. When a very strong pressure wave hit my bladder I held until I couldn’t hold and the front, crotch and down my legs rapidly warmed. She asked why I hadn’t used the men’s room. I told her I didn’t know I had to go. 

On Friday my fiancé’s group had a dinner party to which SO’s were not invited until after dinner. I waited at home until the appropriate time then walked the 15 blocks. I drank enough beer and wine that I was drunk. There was one bathroom. After several hours my fiancé wanted to go home and didn’t want to wait for me to use the bathroom. We had walked almost 14 blocks when I felt my crotch and quickly my legs warming. I didn’t say anything until she asked if something was wrong. I told her I peed. She told me I was too loud. I told her I was drunk.