Sign In

What caused a man to pee his pants?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not to get defensive here, but..... It kind of bothers me when women assume that men "can pee wherever they want".  Squatting for women and unzipping for men are just as physically easy to do. 

My partner recently had a real accident since he didn't have time for a toilet break at work, and the restroom was being cleaned just before he left. Then he got stuck in some traffic and just forgot

Part of it is that the idea that we can just go ANYWHERE is a very big exaggeration. I know it seems like we can because it’s easier than for a woman, but you don’t see us just whizzing on the store f

I wet my pants in the car aged 30 - it was a complete accident in the middle of the day. A combination of having a beer at lunch, being alone in the car as a driver in the city (with no opportunity to pull over or a bottle) and the stress of IBS placing pressure on my bowel which transferred to pushing my bladder. I went from not thinking it was that urgent to a 10/10 desperation and soaking with no time to react. It was a set of circumstances which conspired against me one day and has not happened since. I also wet myself walking home in the dark with a friend from the pub in a built up area- I suppose that could have been avoided if I hadn't been embarrassed being with my friend and peed in someone's garden hedge, but wetting myself was the easiest option without drawing attention to myself. That was a bit more gradual than an immediate soaking though. 

2 hours ago, kilianj74 said:

I wet my pants in the car aged 30 - it was a complete accident in the middle of the day. A combination of having a beer at lunch, being alone in the car as a driver in the city (with no opportunity to pull over or a bottle) and the stress of IBS placing pressure on my bowel which transferred to pushing my bladder. I went from not thinking it was that urgent to a 10/10 desperation and soaking with no time to react. It was a set of circumstances which conspired against me one day and has not happened since. I also wet myself walking home in the dark with a friend from the pub in a built up area- I suppose that could have been avoided if I hadn't been embarrassed being with my friend and peed in someone's garden hedge, but wetting myself was the easiest option without drawing attention to myself. That was a bit more gradual than an immediate soaking though. 

Did your friend notice? What was their reaction?

Just not really giving a *truck*

Wanting to feel shame cause it's better than feeling nothing

At a concert and seeing other bois do it and it's like nobody cares

Too lazy to find someplace else to go

Being drunk or buzzed and not really knowing what's going on

It's raining so nobody's gonna know

Pee shy and it's like the only way to go

Guest superdarkens
19 hours ago, Peepants31 said:

For those of you who have seen a boy/man wet his pants (a real accident) what made him soak himself instead of simply peeing outside or in a bottle because that’s so easy for men? I feel like men have very few opportunities when relief isn’t available so I’m curious what makes a man pee his pants 

There is a sort of arrogance I guess. I think I can hold it when I can’t and end up wet. This mostly happens when I’ve been out to the pub and taking the tube home. London does not have public toilets really and I’ve often been dribbling in my pants by the time I reach my stop. You can’t just pee on the train as you’d be arrested for public indecency or something 

I actually feel like men have more choices because we can essentially whip it out anywhere easily and just go.

I've seen a lot of guys laugh it off when they're bursting to go. Like, they can't keep still and they're definitely in pain (sometimes they try to hide the pain but not always), but generally laughing about it because it's funny and their mates are probably making fun of them etc. I feel like that often leads to accidents and they don't even care in the end given how much pain they were in for so long and the relief they felt when they finally lost control.

Then there's festivals and places like that where you'll catch most people peeing wherever they can and sometimes in their pants. Sometimes by accident because the toilets are full and nobody can wait long enough, but other times because you can see others have pissed themselves so it's not that big-of-a-deal. There are often other situations where sometimes you might just not really care.

Being seatbelted in to a car, bus etc for too long with no empty bottles or containers to use. Or being stuck in traffic both as a passenger or as a driver.

Being in the rain and on your way home and trying to get there as fast as you can, but needing to go badly. Not wanting to stop because you're freezing cold, and certainly not wanting to stand there and whip you dick out in the cold weather. It essentially is a situation of NEEDING to go before you get home because you simply won't make it, but your focus remains on just getting home rapidly because you're cold and wet. At some point you start to wet yourself, however.

Then there's just being drunk. I once had a mate tell me he loved me because he told me he wet himself in-between pubs on a pub crawl. He kept asking to piss every 5 minutes and most of the pubs we went in to was just for him to use the bathroom at first, then we'd stay and have a round before moving on to the next one lol

Not to get defensive here, but.....

It kind of bothers me when women assume that men "can pee wherever they want".  Squatting for women and unzipping for men are just as physically easy to do. 

Why don't you see women squatting all the time? Because there are people around.

Why don't you see men unzipping everywhere? Because there are people around.

This matters more on the level of decency an individual has rather than the sex. For me personally, if I was with a female friend I would rather pee in my pants than expose myself and pee in front of her.

On another note; If a man is sitting in the drivers seat of a car it is extremely difficult to pee in a bottle. Please read my story to find out what happened when I tried!

Please don't take my comment the wrong way. I don't mean for it to have a condescending tone. I just wanted to let everyone see this from my eyes!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Edited by WatchMeWiggle (see edit history)
On 5/18/2021 at 4:21 PM, WatchMeWiggle said:

Not to get defensive here, but.....

I agree with what you said, and I also wanted to add something. 

There's the fear factor.  The risk of someone seeing your penis or stream is tough on the nerves of some men even in situations where the chances of being spotted are nonexistent.  Some men can do it a lot easier than others.  I've heard guys talk casually about peeing in public spots like bushes and alleys.  I'd be so nervous in that situation that my hands would probably shake too much to even unzip my fly.  Just peeing in the forest while camping is rough enough.

Part of it is that the idea that we can just go ANYWHERE is a very big exaggeration. I know it seems like we can because it’s easier than for a woman, but you don’t see us just whizzing on the store floor or the office wall or the street where anyone in houses and buildings might see us, do ya? 😛 It’s easier to use what cover does exist, but sometimes it doesn’t exist. 

The risk of getting caught/arrested is pretty real if you're not out in the countryside or somewhere easy to hide. I've wet my pants at a pride parade a few years ago because the lines for the toilets were long. I waited longer than I should have, thinking I could hold it, but the beer in me had other plans. Thankfully I wore pants that didn't show wetness. 

Age? I'm 70 and I find that I sometimes leak if I start a physical activity (e.g. gardening) without first emptying my bladder.  Once I'm wet, if I'm outdoors, there's no-one around and I'm wearing black pants as usual, well, might as well finish off in them.  That way if anyone comes by, they probably won't notice anything, whereas if I were peeing on the ground it would be obvious.

when i was young it was anxiety and shyness, had some embarrassingly close calls "VERY" publicly in school. I even "whipped it out" at times in the bathroom yet didn't produce a drop of relief even though i was about to lose it and then had to return to class on the brink. . Had to hold the dam till i got home a few times and was entirely physically exhausted and physically ill. my kink says I wish i lost it to have had that experience but glad i didn't because that have really sucked at the time and may have effected my trajectory of my life. its schrodinger's piss ;-0 

now that im older (31) working trades-man I can force myself into temporary incontinence, so i can plan my involuntary pee-scapade around my responsibilities, I have gotten out of hand and embarrassed by un-planned accidents but can roll with it better as i mature.

ive had some very close calls and dampening's in my life, but being a "omo enthusiast" i can attest to being 'in-control" of being "un-controlled" dictates my accidents

i lost my piss once at a concert not from holding intentionally, but couldn't find the bathroom. same alcohol abuse days, i came home puking it up and shitting my man-anties..... its not a fetish of mine and it was around friends, i think of the loss of control and fetish-ize it, but wasn't fun  snd not my thing. lucky i got some good friends. 

Why would he pay $40 to park at the stadium, when he can pay $4 to take public transportation? He will then spend the other $36 on beer... After the game, the line at the men's room is so long, he skips it- thinking he'll stop at a bar on the way to the train station.  The bars in the area all have a 20+ wait to get in. He walks in 7-Eleven, buys a drink, thinking they will let him use the toilet. There is a line there too. He waits for a few minutes, realizing he may miss his train. He thinks about the McDonald's just past where the train station is.  Can he hold it for a 20 minute subway ride? The train ride is absolute misery. The packed train took his mind off it a bit, but it hurt more than it felt good. He somehow makes it to his stop, jumps off the train and sprints across two lanes of traffic to the McDonald's. Since when does this McDonald's close at 10?!  

Without thinking twice about it, he lets loose, right there in the McDonald's parking lot.  There is so much pee inside him, he soaks the whole front of his pants to the point there's no dry spots.  He heads back towards the station where he parked, but this time enjoying his 'walk of shame', using the crosswalk- waiting for the light to turn red.

Usually holding it too long. The last time i had an accident was when working out in my fuel kiosk. My coworker had called off for the day, the store itself was short handed, and the person i called in to ask to go to the bathroom was an ass. I had asked to have someone come out so i could go pee and she got short saying they were short on people. When i pushed it she said she would TRY and get someone. By the time she passed on the message and they got someone out, I'd already wet my pants because it'd been about an hour and a half. And since i didn't have a bottle or anything to go in, I'd had to try and hold it. Poor guy who came out, i snapped his head off to let them know it was a little too late now